It was fine until one day I open it up and I'm no longer able to type in letters for my alphanumeric password so all of my notes are now inaccessible
Best organization app I've stumbled accross in a long time. Easy, yet effective
I was looking for Excel utility and i found this app. This is really good app. Liked it 👍
It's ok but it crashes every time I save a file on ny Samsung Galaxy S3. However it seems to always properly save the edits before it crashes so the crashing is just a headache since I have to relaunch and retype the password every time I save. Other than this issue I like the app. EDIT: Android 4.4.2
I loved this app because of the following reasons: 1. It is very light. (just 5-6mb space required) 2. It is exactly what I wanted. 3. We can make spreadsheets. 4. We can make notes. 5. We can make checklists. Overall the experience has been fantastic but I am facing one serious issue. I would really appreciate if you could please fix it. It shows "sec notes has stopped working" and it closes very often. Everytime I close one folder the message appears. Please fix the little glitch I'm facing.
* Fix app popping up from background.
* Search text within a note.
* Export notes to SD card as text, html or .xls excel files.
* Updated DropBox API.
* Nested formula support. E.g. SUM(A2,MINUS(B3,B4))
* Background color for selected text.
* File browser allows multiple files to be imported together.
* Create folders to organize notes better.
* Auto-backup to SD card - Optional.
* Undo/Redo options in notepad.
* Formatting options (bold, italics, underline..) for notepad.