★ ★ ★ Flip Cover Explanation ★ ★ ★
1. View Cover and Flip Cover Users is highly recommended.
2. After testing about 10 times on each step, select the step that work very well .
3. After upgrade ,the used step may not be appropriate. Then please select other step.
4. Does not recognize the gap because it does not accurately reflected laser proximity sensor cover is made of some.
So stick to that same sticker (white color) in a well-reflected in the position facing the proximity sensor.
★ ★ ★ Main Functions ★ ★ ★
1. When you open or close the cover, the screen turns on and off automatically.
2. Landscape Mode
- When Landscape Mode( like camera, game) is running,Sensor pause
3. Special App
- When it is running, Sensor pause.
4. Show icon in Notification area.
- Screen off, Sensor On/off , Memory optimizer and Rotation control
5. Service execute automatically when the phone restart.
6. Vibration when the screen is closed.
7. Sound when the screen is closed.
8. Sensor pause when plug headset
9. Power Saving
★ ★ ★ How to save battery ★ ★ ★
1. During sleep time, the sensor will be stopped.
2. When using Landscape mode or Phone Call Option, the sensor will be stopped
3. When Special apps be not in use, it is effective to option to OFF.
4. When only necessary ,It is effective to use Vibration.
5. If battery is low, only use the default options.
★ ★ ★ Notices ★ ★ ★
- To uninstall this app, Service-Execute button must be OFF.
- Or Setting ->Security -> Device administrators -> Unchecked the smart cover -> Try uninstall app