This is a free app with an optional annual subscription of £4.99 per year. Without a subscription the app will have limited functionality allowing you to find the nearest pub and brewery to you.
By signing into your account, the subscription features of app can be used on more than one device, and cross-platform, without additional cost. (so long as the app is installed on all devices).
The Good Beer Guide is created through the work of thousands of volunteer CAMRA members resulting in an annual publication containing the top 4500 pubs that consistently serve well conditioned real ale.
Simple to use, Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone offers the following features:
Complete entries for over 4,500 independently-selected urban and rural pubs, giving details of beer, food, opening hours, accommodation, transport links, pub history, disabled access, facilities for families and more. The entire content of the pubs and brewery sections of the Good Beer Guide 2013 book is included in the subscribed version.
Fully independent pub reviews, written by local CAMRA members.
Unique tasting notes for regular beers, written by trained CAMRA tasting panels. Any regular beers served at a pub have the full tasting notes about that beer.
All the information is in the app so there is no need to be online when you search for a pub or brewery. You only need to be online to download updates or search from an address / postcode.
The My Guide feature makes it easy to keep tasting notes, favorites, visited pubs, or your own review of the pub. Save your favourite pubs in My Guide, so you can quickly go back to them later.
Search from your current location, a postcode, place name or London tube station.
Interactive maps within the app help you find your way. Launch the full Maps application to get step by step directions.
Changes to pubs that are reported to CAMRA between editions are automatically updated in the app.
In this update, all customers who bought an edition of the Good Beer Guide Mobile before September 2012, can view the 2012 Legacy Edition. This will work even if you don’t have a subscription to the current Guide. When you activate the Legacy Edition; Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments from the 2012 Edition will be retrieved.
Older Editions may be made available in a future version together with Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments for each edition, providing that the app has not been uninstalled since.
This version requires Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' or higher. Most handsets from 2010 or later can be upgraded to 2.3 (including Galaxy S). Updates were pushed over the air by most operators to phones in 2011. Check the Android settings to see if an upgrade is available.
Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone is developed and published by Greenius Mobile.
Copyright © 2009-2015 Campaign for Real Ale Limited and Greenius Limited.
The app will show you a map of your location with all the nearby pubs. The markers have one of three colours:-
Green - Real ale is available
Red - No real ale
Blue - We're not sure yet
The data comes from the Pubs Galore website where our members are continually adding more information about pubs, why not join in at www.pubsgalore.co.uk
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
If so then Pubs Galore is the app for you. We have the most comprehensive and regularly updated guide to pubs in the UK.
Pubs Galore allows you to:-
- Find the nearest pubs to your current location including the distance and direction
- Search for a specific pub in a town
- View a list of all pubs in an area
- View ratings, reviews and photos of pubs
- Read the latest Tweets from pubs using Twitter
- Find details of Beer Festivals at pubs
If you'd like to inform us of any corrections or want to contribute reviews and photos then please visit our website at http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/
- don't have enough room in your house for beer bottles or cans
- drank a beer once and don't remember if it was good or not
- drink many different beers and would like to amaze your friends
this application is for you.
The app allows you to create your own collection of beers.
For every new beer you can add:
- two pictures
- country of origin
- place where you've tasted/bought a beer
- beer style
- alcohol content
- personal notes
You can edit, sort and search your collection by name, place, brewery, style and notes.
This is a very simple off-line application which does not require Internet connection and creating any account/profile, unless you want to do a cloud backup (Dropbox is supported for now, Google Drive will be available in the future).
IMPORTANT: The application requires external storage (either built-in or SD card) to function properly.
New functionalities will be implemented over time. Features included so far:
- Dropbox backup
- Share functionality
And all of that for free and ad-free.
Oh, and one thing to remember: "Never drink and drive"
App icons by WPZOOM (http://www.wpzoom.com/wpzoom/new-freebie-wpzoom-developer-icon-set-154-free-icons/)
App icons by Icons8.com (http://icons8.com/android-L)
Material Design icons by Google (https://github.com/google/material-design-icons)
★★★★★ “Learn How To Make Wines & Spirits So Incredibly Flavoursome & Delightful That No-One Could Resist A Second Glass – Right From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!” ★★★★★
Dear Fellow Wine Lover,
Thanks for taking a few minutes to read this letter – If you have ever wanted to learn how to make your own delicious wine & spirits (or discover the exact secrets to do it right) then this is one of the most rewarding letters you will ever read.
You see, this eBook is simply the ultimate resource for anyone who wants to learn how to make outstanding wines & spirits from their very own home – whether they are a complete newbie or already an experienced wine maker.
Here is just a small sip of what’s in this vintage bottle:
✔ The Basics Of Making Wine At Home – Exactly what you need to get started including a complete introduction for newbies who have never tried to make wine before.
✔ The essentials of home wine making & how applying some little-known secrets can transform your home wine from “nice” to “incredibly flavoursome.”
✔ Which common utensils & equipment to use (you’ll almost certainly have these at home.)
✔ In-depth tutorials on The Art Of Fermentation, Fermentation Aides, The Clearing Process, Sterilization, Siphon, Bottling, How To Store Wine, Maturing, All About Yeast & Much much more (the book itself is over 70 pages long.)
✔ The “Natural Enemies” to successful wine making from home & how to stop them dead in their tracks.
✔ Over 90 step-by-step recipes & tutorials on making the wine or liquor that you want to make – you just can’t find this level of depth anywhere else.
✔ The common ingredients available at home that can be used when you can’t find the special ingredients that some wines supposedly require.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
---- INCLUDED IN THIS FREE BOOK ARE: ----
The art of fermentation
The clearing process
Brief, but important
---- WHY UPGRADE. BECAUSE YOU GET ACCESS TO ALL THIS BELOW FOR 1 SUPER LOW PRICE ----
Yeast – and adding it
Making wine from Ribena tutorial
Liqueur green convent liqueur yellow convent
Cherry brandy wine
Cream of apricot wine
Cream of peach wine
Sloe gin wine
Green convent wine
Yellow convent wine
Red curacao wine
White curacao wine
Flower wines and miscellaneous recipes
Wines from dried fruits and grain
A word about tannin
Bravery’s own scotch
Dried apricot wine
Prune and raisin vintage
Create your own wine
Wines from grapes
✰✰✰ So why not grab your copy for FREE Today! ✰✰✰
Grab it for FREE Today!!!
Tags: homebrewing, wine bottles, wine make, wine recipe
We know that discovering the wines you like can be tricky. That’s why Plonk starts with grape varieties and wine styles, helping you to understand the flavours you like and making suggestions of something similar to try. With Plonk in hand you’ll be forever equipped to pick the wines you love in supermarkets, restaurants and pubs.
With Plonk you can:
· Learn more about the grapes & wine styles you like
· Discover new grapes based on your personal taste preferences
· Listen to pronunciations of each grape & wine style
· Find out which grapes pop up in which wine styles. Ie. Tempranillo in Rioja or Sangiovese in Chianti
· Learn about what types of food go well with what grapes and wine styles
· Start your journey in ‘Tried & tested’, where you’ll see lots of familiar grapes and find ideas for other similar grapes you might like to try
· Or skip straight to ‘new & interesting’ for some inspiration and grapes to celebrate with
· Rate and star your favourite grapes so you remember them for next time
· Share your favourite grapes and wine styles with friends through Facebook, Twitter or email
The Brewing Assistant will also synchronize your recipes to the Brewology101.com Ale Abacus where you can then edit and delete your recipes or create new recipes. With the ability to sync your recipes to Brewology101.com, you can share your recipes with your friends, family, or the entire internet. It also allows you to backup all your recipes and transfer them to the other Android and iOS devices.
To import your recipes into the Brewing Assistant from BeerXML, please import the recipes on Brewology101.com. Then to get the recipes to the Brewing Assistant, all you have to do is perform a sync. No need to manually enter all your recipes into your phone or tablet.
Once you're ready to brew, the Brewing Assistant will help you with your mash and your boil. The mash reminder will alert you to stir your mash at the interval you set in the Settings. The boil reminder will alert you to add your ingredients at the times you specified in your recipe.
The Brewing Assistant is just the help you need for making your homebrew a success.
If you find any errors or have suggestions, please let us know at BrewingAssistant@brewology101.com
* Brand-New UI
* Better graphics for large screens
* show distance of companies in result list
* supports App2SD
- Contacts access for quick pickup location search
- Text messages allow you to send a cab phone number to friends easily
You have questions? Feel free to contact us through Android Market any time.
* Reduced size - now with just one background
* Looks for new quote every new hour instead of only four times a day
* Reload button - you still might get the same quote but if there is a new one you can force to get it