SkyMD is a national telehealth platform, specialising in multiple fields of medicine like dermatology and primary care, staffed with doctors that treat patients every day across America. With online dermatologists and primary care doctors in all 50 US States, SkyMD's medical team of doctors is literally available to treat patients in every zip code, from infants to centenarians!
SkyMD is loaded with features:
• Download the app for free
• Choose a doctor in your zip code
• Get a price estimate for the cost of care; cash or look up your health insurance
• Start a medical visit anytime
• Complete your medical intake form
• Upload photos, or request a video appointment
• Schedule and manage follow up appointments, including in-person visits
• Communicate with your care team and ask as many questions as you like
• Add attachments, lab results or any other medical information
• Access your past medical visits all in one place
• View and pay your medical bills online
• Share your medical information with other doctors
SkyMD accepts a wide range of health insurance, and treats the privacy of your medical data with the utmost importance. Our medical professionals are all board certified doctors, with years of experience in preventing, diagnosing, and treating a wide range of skin conditions and primary healthcare.
As a group of practicing medical doctors, SkyMD also prescribes medications, the same as if you were evaluated by a doctor in person. Today's medical industry, along with State Boards of Medicine and the majority of private insurance networks, considers telemedicine as equal to being seen in person, and most medical insurance networks consider telemedicine as a covered medical benefit. Dermatology is an obvious and practical fit for the use of telemedicine. Your SkyMD doctor now has the flexibility to evaluate your uploaded photos, or converse with you in a video conference, or even recommend that you still see a doctor in person, depending on what's the right treatment model for each patient.
Access your doctor anytime, anywhere. SkyMD brings the doctor to your fingertips.
Here's how SkyMD works:
1. Download the app and connect to your doctor. Tell us where you live by entering your zip code, and we will recommend you a doctor, or you can also select any doctor from the wide range of options available, who are licensed to practice in your home state.
2. Take photos of your condition and complete a medical intake comprised of a few simple questions about your primary concern, symptoms, medical history, allergies, and any other information that you like to tell us about. This will help the doctor to understand your condition better in detail and provide the necessary treatment to you.
3. Your doctor will evaluate your case, diagnose your condition, and recommend a personalised treatment plan, including prescriptions if necessary. You tell us where to send the prescription by choosing the pharmacy of your choice and we will do!
Common issues that can be diagnosed and treated through the SkyMD include but are not limited to,
Any other skin conditions you have
Primary Care Conditions:
Cold & flu symptoms
Cough, breathing or asthma symptoms
Sore throat / infections
Headache, migraine, ear ache
Depression, fatigue, low energy, anxiety
Stomach bug, abdominal pain, cramps
Sprains, strains, bruises and wounds
Urinary / bladder symptoms
Other issues that are not mentioned on this list
SkyMD is a HIPAA-compliant encrypted platform. All your information is protected with advanced security measures.
Are you a dermatologist or a primary care doctor? Contact us at email@example.com to join our growing network of online doctors.