"Toolbox" is a set of handy and elegant measuring tools kit. It turns your smart device into a swiss-army-knife that measure everything you will ever need.
Currently, there are 14 metering tools in the tool box:
- BAROMETER It gives you a nice and clear local atmospheric pressure, obtained from the barometric sensor in your device
- ALTIMETER This tool takes advantage of the built in GPS to give you the precise elevation above the sea level.
- COMPASS A pretty and well-made compass for navigation, traveling and direction reference purposes.
- DECIBEL A professional sound meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level all around you.
- TESLAMETER It takes advantage of the built-in magnetometer in your iPhone/iPod touch, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping
- METRONOME It is the most precise and stable metronome on the app store. Whether you are a musician, a music teacher, a beginner at playing music or even a golfer, this tool provides you a set of powerful features that can satisfy all your needs.
- STOPWATCH Whenever you need a precise and professional stopwatch for sport activities like: sprints, jogging, this tool is a must have. Among its features are: intuitive interface, lap and split modes support, or send log results to your email
- TIMER There are unlimited applications of using timer in daily life, such as: egg timer, tea timer, cooking, alarm clock, etc. The timer tool satisfies all of those needs by many of its features: up to 5 timers running simultaneously, count down and count up support, intuitive and convenient duration setup using preset and gestures
- SEISMOMETER Taking advantage of the built-in accelerometer in your iPhone, this tool detects and visualizes any vibrations and moves of the iPhone. So, why not using this excellent feature to help your iPhone self-protected like a car when combined with an alarm? Or another great application is to test how smooth the car is on a test drive
- PLUMB BOB This is an instrument to check if an object is perfectly vertical/plumb and has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians. It suits any types of your needs, such as: hanging objects, carpenter work, brick layer or building construction
- SURFACE LEVEL This tool facilitates the measurement of the slope of whatever surface you want to check. Most importantly, its accuracy is ensured at the maximum level by the support to different sensitivities that allow you to detect subtle slopes (floor leveling, furniture arrangement,..)
- SPIRIT/BUBBLE LEVEL It is a simple but extremely useful tool in the set to check if an object is balanced. Its applications range from entertained purposes such as checking pool billiard tables in the bar to serious usages like constructions, carpenter, etc
- RULER The ruler helps you precisely know the lengths of objects all around you, such as pens, tables, pictures. We built it to become even more than just a normal ruler: longest distance measuring capability, and up to 6 units support
- PROTRACTOR Have you ever forgotten your protractor at school or when you urgently look for a protractor to measure any kind of angles in real life?