You can search easily locations in Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and other islands in the southwestern part of Oceania like Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. You can this location to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed, Newcastle-Maitland, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
+ 'Best New Apps 2015' in Google Play Store +
+ Recommended by 'Die Welt', CHIP and 'Computerbild 2014' +
+ Among CNN’s Top 50 Travel Apps 2013 +
Plan your trip to Australia and get 1 hour of unlimited access to all the information and features in your travel guide.
» FREE TRAVEL GUIDE FOR 1 HOUR «
For permanent access to all our premium content and functions you can upgrade to the paid version at any time.
» AVAILABLE IN 2 LANGUAGES «
The tripwolf Australia travel guide is available in German and English.
» WORKS 100% OFFLINE «
All the content and features of our travel guides can be used offline with no restrictions. No roaming fees: all our guides, features, and maps are available without being connected to the Internet.
» TRAVEL PLANNER FOR ON THE ROAD «
Create your personal itinerary with the trip planner, and organize your journey to Australia while you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home. Wherever, whenever.
» ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE «
Thanks to the offline maps you can find your way around wherever you are. Find your location on the map, and you'll never get lost in a foreign place again.
» PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TO-DO LIST «
No matter whether you're traveling with your family, on a budget, or just the two of you want to know what to do in Australia when it's raining: we've put together the ideal recommendations for every situation especially for you.
» TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS «
Get genuine recommendations and reviews for the best destinations such as Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns as well as insider tips for good local restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife spots, events & festivals, and more.
» ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS, CLUBS & MORE «
Browse the most exciting corners of town. Discover unique sights, and get insider tips from the tripwolf community.
The most popular travel guides for more than 10 million travelers, with offline maps, a trip planner, and insider tips for more than 500 cities, countries, and regions worldwide. So you like the new design of our guides, but you feel certain features are missing or you have general feedback on another topic? We'd be happy to hear from you - just e-mail us your comments (email@example.com)!
The following destinations are among those included:
Perth, Great Barrier Reef, Byron Bay, Brisbane, Fraser Island, Fremantle, Whitsunday Islands, Port Douglas, Darwin , Kangaroo Island
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 18,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
No matter where in Australia you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- displaying address
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
High-quality offline GPS app: detailed street maps of Australia and New Zealand are stored on-board your Android phone or tablet (select and download your map region via WiFi after installation) so you don’t need to rely on your mobile connection for navigation.
"The best blend of features, performance and cost" – Engadget
"CoPilot’s broad selection of features, excellent mapping and reasonable price make it the best choice for Android, just ahead of other rivals" - PC Pro
"an excellent GPS navigation solution that supports offline maps" - ZDNet
★ THE BEST GPS APP FOR ANDROID
✔ Offline navigation: Maps of Australia + New Zealand stored onboard your smartphone or tablet so you can navigate abroad without data roaming (select and download maps via WiFi after purchase)
✔ #1 paid offline GPS navigation app in over 25 countries
✔ Navigate to a house number, address book contact or even a photo
✔ High quality NAVTEQ maps as used by the best in-dash systems
✔ Turn-by-turn voice guidance with text-to-speech technology
✔ Lifetime use: pay once, get CoPilot navigation for life
✔ Includes 12 months free ActiveTraffic™*
★ YOUR DRIVER-FRIENDLY COPILOT
✔ Complex junctions made easy with lane arrows, signpost info and 3D ClearTurn™ view
✔ Alternate routes: a choice of 3 ways to go
✔ Tap and drag to edit the route
✔ Powerful multi-stop trip planning and optimisation
✔ My Places: easy access to home, work and favorite places
✔ Tap on the map to navigate there
★ SAFETY-FIRST COPILOT
✔ Safety camera alerts with FREE updates
✔ Speed limit indicator and warnings
✔ Unique directions-only driver safety view
✔ Automatic day-night modes
✔ RV routes for caravans and larger vehicles + routes for motorcycle and bike
★ NEW: 12 MONTHS ACTIVETRAFFIC™ INCLUDED*
✔ Find the fastest route based on live traffic flow
✔ Automatically finds a new route if there’s a delay
✔ Colour-coded live traffic map and status bar
★ OPTIMISED FOR ANDROID
✔ Runs on over 300 Android devices
✔ Supports all popular smartphone and tablet screens
✔ Navigate to a destination from an email
✔ Minimize using back button
✔ Background navigation^
★ YOUR LOCAL COPILOT
✔ Offline points of interest: car parks, petrol stations, car hire and more
✔ Online search with Yelp, Google™ and Wikipedia*
✔ 5 day local weather forecast*
✔ Parking wizard: never lose your car again!
★ MAPS INCLUDED:
✔ Australia + New Zealand
★ PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU'D EXPECT FROM A SATNAV
3D and 2D maps – fastest/shortest routes - ETA and distance - instant detour - personal routing options - avoid ferries and tolls – congestion charge alerts - Twitter and Facebook status updates and more!
Full details at www.copilotgps.com
Google+: search +copilot
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Full of money saving tips, this app has more than 450 free or cheap attractions, scenic wonders, places to camp and good value places to sleep. This app is not a wiki-scrape of other websites: every attraction, town, park and lodging has been personally verified by the author.
We're not pretending that this app has the best of Australia covered - there are lots of only-in-Australia experiences out there that really are worth the money, like climbing Sydney Harbour Bridge, diving the Great Barrier Reef, scenic flights over Kakadu or swimming with whale sharks at Ningaloo. But for those days when you don't feel like opening the wallet or bruising the credit card, this app will show you the best free and cheap things to see and do near you and give you directions on how to get there.
Use this app to plan your trip and save your favourites for easy reference later.
Australia's a big place, but you don't need to spend up big to see the best of it. But because it's a big place, it's a big app, so please be patient when downloading the images and maps - it may take a few minutes when it seems like nothing is happening. Trust me, behind the scenes there's plenty going on!
★ About the Author ★
There’s not much of Australia that Lee Atkinson, freelance travel writer and author of seven books about travelling in and around Australia, including Frommer's Sydney Free & Dirt Cheap, hasn’t seen.
Former editor of the country’s highest circulating motoring and travel magazine, The Open Road, Lee has been writing about her adventures on and off the road since 1991. Her travel stories regularly appear in the travel sections of various newspapers and magazines in both Australia and internationally, and she is a past president - and one of only 10 Life Members - of the Australian Society of Travel Writers (ASTW). Her first app, Australian Road Trips, won the Best Travel App award at the 2012 ASTW Travel Journalism Awards for Excellence.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
+++ Latest version 5.3.0 now available +++
+++ Special price for Australia customers (-40%) +++
- The application requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WiFi (WLAN) after installation
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Lane Assistant (static display) and Active Lane Assistant (dynamic display)
+ Bluetooth support (A2DP)
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ HERE and Foursquare Local Search*
+ Glympse - Send your position information to selected users*
+ Safety Camera warning (for permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro – photorealistic display auf motorway junctions, exits, bifurcations…
+ Speed Assistant – display of current speed limit and adjustable warning on exceedance
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner – augmented reality POI search
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes – Calculates up to 3 routes at a time
+ Text-to-Speech with precise spoken announcements
+ Different English and German accents
+ Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry by coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays (birdview)
+ HERE (former Navteq) map material for Australia and New Zealand
*this function requires a data connection
Enhance your system with these useful in-app packages :
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D – shows you the landscape not as a flat image, but with mountains and valleys
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL – Receive regular map updates***
+ NAVIGON cockpit – Animated graphics show all available driving data your phone can provide
+ TrafficLive – Real-time traffic information let you avoid traffic jams*
+ Mobile Alert Live – this service informs you about mobile danger zones and lets you report such
+ Smartwatch Connect - enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2 or the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2.
Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play,
Resp. NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect Gear on the Gear Manager Store
*this function requires a data connection
**The service is currently available in many metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection
***The service is covenanted for at least 24 month
- The app requires min. android OS 2.3.3
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on your phone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred (except mentioned differently for specific functions)
- This version can require up to 1.2GB of free memory (depending on the number of countries you select). Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space available. The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via WiFi (WLAN). Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
Get real time notification from Queensland Alert.
Weather, Bush Fire, Traffic, Flood, Utilities, UV Index, Earthquake, Police, Health, Product Alerts all in one package.
With free SMS notification service available for south east Queensland residents. Please use search function to locate your area in ERIC Australia.
The Brisbane & Queensland Alert app is free and easy to use.
• Weather Alert provides severe weather warning and Marine warning in Queensland
• UV Index Alert provides daily UV index chart for Major cities in Queensland and UV index scale
• Translink service, Public Transport Alert shows the public transport Queensland live travel updates including trams, bus and ferry services.
• Live Traffic Alert shows the current road traffic in Queensland such as road maintenance road closures and restrictions and road construction
• Bush Fire Incident Map shows the location of all fire incidents in Brisbane and Queensland.
• Queensland Bushfires Warning Advice provides all fire warning and advice notification in Brisbane and Queensland with detailed safety information. (bushfire)
• Water Dam level
• Recent Earthquakes shows all earthquakes in Australia in last 7 days with magnitude information.
• Police Alert gives you current Queensland Police News including crime assistance
• Health Alert provides updated health alerts from Department of Health (such as Ebola virus disease (EVD) in west Africa
• Sunshine Coast Disaster hub, Townsville Disaster info, Gold Coast Alert and Cairns Notification provide local service and alert information.
• Product Recall Alert shows all recent recall products with photo and seller information (such as Woolworths and Kmart Australia) to help you identify potential health threat.
• Emergency Preparation provides a lot of Queensland safety information such as Fire safer place, Bushfire plan and Emergency Tool Kit. You can download these files and check them in the Downloads in Tools section.
• Switch Theme provide 3 themes including large font for easy access.
• In the Setting section, you can customize your sync setting, Display & Presentation setting, Message store setting and Notifications setting.
• This app also provides Widgets function. 4X1 and 4X2 widgets are available for you to choose from.
• Finally, don't forget to like and rate me in the Google Play.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function in ERIC and feeds to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month. Change sync setting if necessary.
The widget features the following:
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail
We’ll help you have an extraordinary time in:
• South West – including Margaret River, Denmark and Albany
• Coral Coast – including Ningaloo Reef, The Pinnacles and Monkey Mia
• Golden Outback – including Wave Rock, Kalgoorlie and Esperance
• North West – including Broome, Karijini National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range
• Don’t know what to do? Tell the app what you’re up for and be inspired with a tailored list of recommendations for right now.
SEE WHAT’S NEAR YOU
• Find out what you can see, try and taste without going very far.
• Have key information and maps at your fingertips, with no roaming data required.
CHECK THINGS OUT
• Transport options
• Wineries and breweries
• Visitor Centres
MAKE GREAT PLANS
• Create your shortlist of things to see and do in WA
• Flag your favourites
• Share with friends
SEE THE SIGHTS
• Suggested day trips around Perth
• Extraordinary trips around WA
• About Western Australia
• Arriving in Western Australia
• Need to know – emergency numbers, travel tips and more
• Getting around
• Western Australian Visitor Centres
Your feedback matters. It helps improve our app and your experience. So please take a moment to leave a rating and your comments below, or email us at email@example.com.
Please read our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer: http://www.westernaustralia.com/Mobile/Pages/Legal.aspx
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Australia
★ Parents educating their kids about Australia
★ Individuals interested in learning about Australia
★ Australia fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Australia
Sample Australia country fact:
"English is the most spoken language in Australia. It is the only language spoken in over 80% of Australian homes."
Once you've decided to relocate to a new country, getting your visa can be a long and confusing process. What types of visas are there? Which one do I need? Where do I even begin? All are important questions, and the Australian Visa app can help you with the answers.
Australian Visa Features Include:
* Easy to use controls
* Simplifies the visa application process
* Synchronized e-mail and website / direct contact
* Submission of user details to the hosting e-mail
* Receive guidance from a qualified Australian migration agent
There are several different avenues available in attempting to get an Australian visa. Depending on your age, business or work experience, education or other criteria, you may be best suited for a Skilled Migration Visa, a Temporary Work Visa, or one of the many other types available.
The app offers fact cards to help you learn about the different criteria and types of visas. When you're ready to start the process, just open the app and fill out the assessments. Be sure to fill in all information and be as thorough and accurate as possible. What you'll receive is not an automated response. A qualified migration agent will review your information and contact you within 48 hours to let you know the best way to obtain your Australian visa.
Moving to a new country is a big milestone in life. It can be a confusing and scary journey, but it doesn't have to be. Australian Visa was designed to make applying for your visa as simple as possible. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. Take your first step in relocating to the most beautiful country in the word by downloading Australian Visa today!
The Blue Mountains Australia app is the best mobile tool for planning a memorable Blue Mountains getaway.
* REWARDS Enjoy discounts and offers from leading Blue Mountains attractions and then share with friends on Facebook and Twitter. The more you visit, the more you’re rewarded!
* MY TRIP Build, customise and update your ultimate Blue Mountains itinerary, saving all your must-see and must-do items.
* NEAR ME Explore the interactive map to display places of interest in your immediate vicinity. Filter and refine your choice or be spontaneous and discover new villages, cafes, boutiques, galleries and more.
* EVENTS Stay up to date and plan your next Blue Mountains visit to coincide with our diverse calendar of local festivals, exhibitions and happenings.
Other popular features include the Grand Circular Drive map, weather, climate and regional facts with opportunities to plan and share your favourites.
- Information: Visas, Safety, Immunizations, Embassies, Phones interest.
- Cheap Flights, inns and hotels in the travel guide Australia.
- Tourist attractions, major cities. Sightseeing in Australia.
- Map of Australia. Travel safely.
- Photos and tourist videos Australia. Know what you 'll see on your trip.
- Talk with other travelers. Meet people in Australia with our chat and our forum. Tourism Australia.
If you 're traveling to Australia, please download our app travel. You will live a perfect holiday in Australia. It's free.