Rodali Assamese Keyboard is an application through which you can easily write messages, update on social networking sites or compose emails in ASSAMESE on your Android phone or tablet. It contains two typing methods(layouts).One is "Simple", where the Assamese letters are displayed on the keyboard and you have to just tap the letters to write. There will be automatic suggestion for valid conjunct characters (Juktaxars) with each letter. Another method is "Phonetic" where you can type Assamese words using English characters and it transliterates the text into Assamese on the fly. In each method, you can type in English by switching the "As" mode to "En" . In phonetic layout, the App also provides auto-suggestion for some commonly misspelled Assamese words while typing. You can also add your own words for auto-suggestion or delete any unwanted word from the suggestion list. You can also take backup of the words that you added to the dictionary and retrieve them at the time of retrieving the app.
★ Totally FREE
★ Directly write Assamese on any editor or application without the hassle of copying and pasting text.
★ Contains two layouts- Simple and Phonetic.
★ In addition to direct typing, supports popular Rodali Phonetic scheme in which to write নমস্কাৰ just type "namaskaar".
★ Auto-suggestion of Juktaxars(conjunct characters) in Simple layout
★ Auto-suggestion of words in phonetic layout
★ Users can add/delete words to/from Auto-suggestion list
★ Same Keyboard can be used to write English by simply clicking a toggle button. No need to change the Input Method
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
1. Download and install this app
2. After installation, you will see the Rodali launcher icon in the apps list. Tap on it.
3. Tap on "Activate Rodali" (On Sidebar Menu)
4. Tap on "Enable Rodali Phonetic" or "Enable Rodali Simple".
5. Choose “Rodali Phonetic” or “Rodali Simple” listed in the list of available keyboards.
6. Tap on “Select Rodali Phonetic As Default” or “Select Rodali Simle As Default” whichever method you want to use.
7. Exit from the app.
8. Open the editor where you want to write and start typing.
For a Pictorial Guide visit the link http://www.sltdassam.com/rodaliand/picthelp.html
For more help go to the link http://sltdassam.com/rodaliand/help.php
If you have any feedback, question or concern, please email us at:
or join our support forum on Facebook