Rodali Phonetic IME is an application through which you can easily write messages, update on social networking sites or compose emails in ASSAMESE on your Android phone or tablet. The main feature of this App is that you can type Assamese words using English characters and it transliterates the text into Assamese on the fly. By switching the "As" mode to "En" you can type in English. The App also provides auto-suggestion for some commonly misspelled Assamese words while typing. You can also add your own words for auto-suggestion or delete any unwanted word from the suggestion list.
★ Totally FREE
★ Directly write Assamese on any editor or application without the hassle of copying and pasting text.
★ Based on popular Rodali Phonetic Scheme. To write নমস্কাৰ just type "namaskaar".
★ Auto-suggestion of words
★ Users can add/delete words to/from Auto-suggestion list
★ Same Keyboard can be used to write English by simply clicking a toggle button. No need to change the Input Method
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
1. Download and install this app
2. After installation, you will see the Rodali launcher icon in the apps list.
3. Click(tap) on the icon and a menu will appear
4. Click(tap) "Enable Rodali IME" from the menu and select "Rodali Phonetic IME".
5. Go to the menu and click(tap) "Set Rodali as Default IME". Choose "Rodali Phonetic IME"
6. Open the editor where you want to write and start typing.
For a Pictorial Guide visit the link http://www.sltdassam.com/rodaliand/picthelp.html
For more help go to the link http://sltdassam.com/rodaliand/help.php
If you have any feedback, question or concern, please email us at:
or join our support forum on Facebook