Alora is an attendance tracker app that helps you to save time, go paperless, and simplify the attendance process. Whether you are a teacher, instructor, or coach, you will find all you need in the Alora app.
Effortless and straightforward setup. Various attendance marks and notes help to stay on top of the attendance tracking process. Exportable reports save time and make it easy to track attendance in multiple classes or events. Collaboration allows you to work together with your team.
- UNLIMITED CLASSES: Setup up your classes according to your schedule (weekdays, time, student groups).
- UNLIMITED STUDENTS: Add or import your students.
- TRACK ATTENDANCE: Track dates of classes attended for each student across multiple classes.
- ADD NOTES: You can add notes to record additional info (example: late 15 min, excused, etc.)
- MULTI-DEVICE SYNC: Instant synchronization between all your devices.
* Access a free trial after you download the app
- POWERFUL REPORTS: There are three types of reports that help you spot attendance trends for each student or an entire class.
- PDF & CSV EXPORT: Export attendance reports in multiple formats.
- COLLABORATION: Invite and work together with your team.
LOVE THE APP?
Please rate us on the App Store. You’re the best!
Have questions, want to learn more about our features, or want to share your feedback? We love hearing from you, so go ahead and shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll get back to you pronto.
In addition to our free app, we offer three types of Premium membership: Monthly and Annual. All subscriptions and payments are offered via in-app purchase and will be charged to your Google Play account as soon as we confirm the purchase. All subscriptions auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your selected subscription duration. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, depending on the option you have selected. Note: If you upgrade to Premium before the end of your free trial, any unused portion of the trial will be forfeited.
TERMS OF SERVICE