Scann3D deploys patent pending photogrammetry technology to enable true 3D model capture and reconstruction for smartphones and tablets. Your device becomes a standalone tool to turn images into 3D models - all your images are processed by and on it. The resulting 3D models can be stored, shared, and edited by 3rd party applications, and can be used in augmented or virtual reality applications.
Bring 3D reconstruction to mobile devices!
• Privacy guaranteed: doesn't upload any of your images or your models without prior consent to anywhere!
• Capture now, reconstruct later: you may prepare many Image Sets for reconstruction in advance, and process them later!
• Built-in model viewer: review your models on your phone!
• Upload Your 3D images to Your Sketchfab account! Visit https://sketchfab.com/tags/smartmobilevision to see some models made with SCANN3D!
• After uploading to Sketchfab, share easily on Facebook!
• Rich Roadmap: many more features under development, and even more in mind!
We've in the process of phasing in in our subscription model with the 3.y.z release series.
All currently available subscription schemes entitle you to the following:
* The availablility of high and very high reconstruction options.
* Access to the image capture assistance mode, which makes it easy to capture image sets which result in astonisthing models!
* The ability to import arbitrary image sets for Scann3D to work with.
* The ability to export models in multiple formats, such as OBJ, STL, or PLY.
* The ability to upload to Sketchfab and share on Facebook.
* Completely ad free experience.
Long time users may rest assured: the current, freely available 'normal' model quality option is on par with
the high quality options of previous Scann3D versions. The subscription only options contain brand new improvements
to enable previously unseen depth and detail! We value your long standing support of Scann3D!
Restrictions & Known Problems
Despite our pursuit of quality and ease of use, there are some technical restrictions to consider:
• Hardware: The technology behind the app is computationally expensive, thus the it may have problems on older devices, or on phones equipped with ‘weaker’ hardware.
• Objects with reflective surfaces will produce inconsistent, low quality results.
• Try to use objects with colors markedly distinct from the background - textured objects are best.
Scann3D is still under heavy testing and development, with lots of pending improvements. We ask Your help so we can improve the implemented features. Please, do not hesitate to send bugs reports, Your comments, or suggestions to email@example.com .
We'd also appreciate if You would send Your models to firstname.lastname@example.org from which our staff will pick the best for display on our website at http://www.smartmobilevision.com .
Follow and like us on:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SMobileVision
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/SMobileVision
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/smartmobilevision
Terms of service:
Please, read the terms of service on our website: http://www.smartmobilevision.com