Give full featured editor in pc. give option to drag and drop style for button, box etc so we don't have to code the button and can place button at any place. And great app guys 👍👍👍👍. Keep it up
I don't use it much anymore because I go t a new pc. Though this is true since my phone already has the builder I want to use it. Why can't I drop a "name".JS into this and have it work properly?
Like programming always is, you have to check for errors when the program doesn't run. But when it runs it is satisfying, and the little game you make is fun!
Script Error : layMenu is not defined when installing on an Android stick. Installed on ASUS TF101 Transformer with Android 4.0.3 but would lock up / crash.
Good I got this app so I can run a certain script on my phone. The script doesn't run. Is there a way to upload a library? Other then that app is good
ALERT!: This version contains a breaking change: You must now call dlg.Show() to show ListDialogs, YesNoDialogs and ListViews.
- Added support for Android's sliding drawers.
- Added new asset chooser to on-device code editor.
- Added new downloadable demos page to menu.
- Added template apps to WiFi IDE for premium users.
- Added app.DownloadFile() method (uses Android download manager).
- Added new "Choose" sample (get user to choose files or contacts).
- and lots more (see forum for details)