Give full featured editor in pc. give option to drag and drop style for button, box etc so we don't have to code the button and can place button at any place. And great app guys 👍👍👍👍. Keep it up
Script Error : layMenu is not defined when installing on an Android stick. Installed on ASUS TF101 Transformer with Android 4.0.3 but would lock up / crash.
Good I got this app so I can run a certain script on my phone. The script doesn't run. Is there a way to upload a library? Other then that app is good
Using it only as compiller/builder and help system. Android code editor is weak, no code completition. But this critics are littleness, main think is: "Yo! Native JS on Andriod. I'm feeling a Gods powers!"
Awesome !! Now it's a lot easy to create Android apps, that too without a computer.
ALERT!: This version contains a breaking change: You must now call dlg.Show() to show ListDialogs, YesNoDialogs and ListViews.
- Added support for Android's sliding drawers.
- Added new asset chooser to on-device code editor.
- Added new downloadable demos page to menu.
- Added template apps to WiFi IDE for premium users.
- Added app.DownloadFile() method (uses Android download manager).
- Added new "Choose" sample (get user to choose files or contacts).
- and lots more (see forum for details)