now I see the subscription idea. bah never will I subscrib to anything. ill seek a better app. inconvenient updateing process lends me toward that. I have updare on for a reason, it is very inconvenient to have to come back into town to do in app update, but the hugely steep premium pay is NOT in the plan. ill load my machine with eclipse and have way more ability like real 3d object handeling etcetc freeeeee.
Give full featured editor in pc. give option to drag and drop style for button, box etc so we don't have to code the button and can place button at any place. And great app guys 👍👍👍👍. Keep it up
I don't use it much anymore because I go t a new pc. Though this is true since my phone already has the builder I want to use it. Why can't I drop a "name".JS into this and have it work properly?
Excellent! Premium subscription to DroidScript is worth the cost for people like me who need lots of simple apps and don't have the time to learn any of the more hard-core tools for making Android apps.
ALERT!: This version contains a breaking change: You must now call dlg.Show() to show ListDialogs, YesNoDialogs and ListViews.
- Added support for Android's sliding drawers.
- Added new asset chooser to on-device code editor.
- Added new downloadable demos page to menu.
- Added template apps to WiFi IDE for premium users.
- Added app.DownloadFile() method (uses Android download manager).
- Added new "Choose" sample (get user to choose files or contacts).
- and lots more (see forum for details)