Tameside Bins App comes to your rescue - simply enter your House Name/Number, Street, Town including your Post Code and the app will search for collection dates and tells you which bins need to be put out.
* Report Missed Collection - Simply select which bins have not been emptied and report it directly to Tameside Council.
* Background updating - When enabled, every time you open the app it will go and check for new collection dates.
* Auto Reminder - Set a specific hour and number of days before collection that you want to be reminded (with background update enabled you don't have to do anything)
* Reminder Alert Sounds - Added custom sounds for notifications, like a bin lid closing or scrunching paper
* Ability to reset all bin data and notifications
Beef comes free with the app and contains over 80 unique beef cuts. An additional in-app purchase unlocks Chicken cuts, Pig cuts and Lamb cuts adding over 120 additional meat cuts.
Our categories such as grill, pan-fry, oven roast & slow cook let you find the perfect meat cut for any event. You can also find cuts through our 'good for' section such as budget, diet, dry-rub and marinating.
The app is perfect for children, home cooks, and chefs alike.
Here's a list of our Beef cuts:
Arm Roast, Arm Steak, Back Ribs, Bible Tripe, Blade Minute Steak, Blade Roast, Blade Steak, Bone in blade steak, Bone-in Strip Steak, Boneless Rolled Rump Roast, Boneless Shin, Bottom-Round Roast, Brain, Brisket First Cut, Brisket Front Cut, Butt Fillet, Cheek, Chuck 7-Bone Pot Roast, Chuck 7-Bone Steak, Chuck Eye Roast, Chuck Eye Steak, Chuck Short Ribs, Chuck, Coulotte Steak, Country-style Chuck Ribs, Cross-Rib Roast, Eye of Round, Eye Round, Flank Steak, Flat Iron Steak, Flat Tripe, Flat-Bone Sirloin Steak, Ground Beef, Hanger Steak, Heart, Honeycomb Tripe, Hoof, Kidney, Knuckle Medallion, Liver, Lower Intestines, Ox Tail, Pin-Bone Sirloin Steak, Ranch Steak, Rib Eye Roast, Rib Eye Steak, Rib Roast, Rib Steak, Rolled Brisket, Round Steak, Round-Bone Sirloin Steak, Rump Centre Steak, Rump Medallion, Rump Minute Steak, Rump Roast, Rump Steak, Shin Bone-in, Short Ribs, Shoulder Tender, Sierra Cut, Sirloin Flap, Sirloin Roast, Sirloin Steak, Sirloin Tip Center Steak, Sirloin Tip Side Steak, Small Intestines, Spleen, Stew Beef, Stir-fry Strips, Strip Roast, Strip Steak, Sweetbreads, T-Bone, Tenderloin Steak, Tendon, Testicles, Tongue, Top-Round Steak, Topside Minute Steak, Topside Roast, Topside Steak, Tri-Tip, Underblade Steak, Wedge-Bone Sirloin Steak.
This app requires Tap2Text be also installed.
After installing this app you need to start the Tap2Text application (not the widget) to detect the new settings.
NOTE: The screen shots above are from the Tap2Text application.
Choose the contact and write the message. Each time you click the widget your message will be sent.
• Customizable countdown timer before sending message to stop accidental tap.
• Add 1 or more contacts to each message.
• You can choose what text appears on the widget.
• Lots of different colors to distinguish your widgets.
• Optionally choose to save your text message in your phone's outbound sent items.
• Edit messages on the fly.
• Small 1 x 1 sized widget.
• NO advertising, banners etc.
• Let your spouse know that you're going to be home in 30min.
• Tell your boss that you are running 5min late
• Let your friend know that you are free to catchup.
• Write your own, you're free to decide!!
• Perform some home automation
NOTE: The words 'sent by Tap2Text' are automatically added to the end of each message. If you want to remove this simply purchase the 'Tap2Text Unlock' application from the store or use the in-app purchase button.
• Polish - Thanks Łukasz Siadaczka for providing
• How to add widget to Home screen
On home screen press "menu", then "add", click on "widgets" and choose "Tap2Text" from the list
(If you can't press add button for some reason, workaround is to press and hold any space on the home screen and a menu pops up)
On most of devices with Android 4.0 widget can be found under "Widgets" tab in app drawer
• Can't find Tap2Text in list of Widgets
Try to restart home launcher application (or device)
• Wrap text on Widget label
Use \n to add a newline into your widget label.
Feedback? Questions? Please contact me at email@example.com and I'll do my best to fix any bugs ASAP. I've tested this app extensively on a few different Android devices and versions, but there's always a chance things won't work perfectly on another device I haven't been able to test. Please let me know if you're having troubles, so I can investigate a fix for your particular device.
• Search any address in Australia for example results.
• See examples of custom pick-ups and local services.
• Waste Materials module, to discover what to put in each bin.
• Completely re-branded experience with customised colours, logos and images.
More information can be found at - http://whatbinday.com/council
Phone: 1300 850 048