Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Diary, in which the student is part of their assessment of a particular subject and is calculated the average for all subjects and for selected.
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A week, B (even, odd)
- Class type (lecture, seminar, training, lab design, none)
- Setting selection weekdays (Monday to Sunday)
- Set the length of the course
- Import / export to a file sharing plan by e-mail, or Bluetooth
- Remove one / all classes
- Add notes and reminders
- Integration with organizer
- View information about this item
- Add subject / faculty / hours from the list
- The mode of student / student
- Auto alarm, you will never zaśpisz classes. The program automatically sets the alarm before the first classes of the day (activation and set the alarm time settings)
- Automatic change of week a / b
- At startup schedule included current day
- The student or the student
- Adding items ects points
- Calculation of the arithmetic mean
- Counting the weighted average (rating * ects)
Sam diary can be downloaded here:
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
•Inquire about exam results
•View the history of previous exam results
•Emailing exam results
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Kahoot! ensures 100% engagement by turning the classroom into a gameshow, combining multiplayer game-based learning, ease-of-use and mobile technology, creating an enchanting social experience which leaves everyone totally gripped and absorbed in the subject.
Kahoot! provides deep learning through creation of educational games, and new understanding through playing them.
- This is the student controller app for Android devices to join a game; sign up at getkahoot.com to create, discover, launch and play games
- Works on any device with a web browser! Students join a game at kahoot.it if using a non-Android device
- Save time on grading! Access game data for all students, understanding what they answer for each question and how fast; allowing you to adapt their learning accordingly
- Our game-based pedagogy takes students on a journey from “Learner to Leaders” as they create their own games for classmates to play
- Choose from hundreds of thousands of pre-existing games made by the Kahoot! community
"I have NEVER had a response to an educational tool like I’ve had to Kahoot!”
Sandra Budd, Teacher at Institute of Notre Dame, Baltimore
There are a couple of known issues we are working to fix:
- Pressing the back button on your device exits the game. Ensure your students don’t press this mid-game unless they want to restart the app!
- The Facebook/Twitter share score buttons at the end of the game are functioning, but there is a layout issue with each when you press the button.
Alternatively, you can also join a game from https://kahoot.it/ where all functionality is fully working. If you have any questions browse our FAQs: https://kahoot.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/27766-faqs
Now with an easy access setup process!
PARENTS!! Download the PowerSchool for Parents App for real-time access to all the same data, but in a special app designed just for you!
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supporting more than 13 million students in all 50 states and 72 countries.
PowerSchool provides real-time access to:
* Assignments & Scores
* Standards Progress
* School Announcements
* Teacher Comments
* Grade Point Average
* Lunch Transactions & Balance**
* Fee Transactions & Balance
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/students
** PLEASE NOTE
* PowerSchool for Students requires PowerSchool version 7.2.3 or higher
* Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
* Lunch transactions only available is using the PowerLunch meal management system
* Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
Student Planner integrates with your school's Firefly Learning Platform so you can access your timetable and homework from your Android phone.
Automatically populated from your school timetable so you don't need to enter any of your classes, and teachers can push homework directly to your planner. You can also manually add your own homework or other tasks and associate them with particular lessons and teachers. These automatically synchronise with your account on your school's Firefly Learning Platform.
- View your school timetable
- See homework set by your teachers
- Add your own homework and tasks
- Receive push notifications when teachers set you new tasks, send you messages or send you links
- Access your school's Firefly system without having to log in again
Please note: you will need to know your school's code to log in for the first time. Ask your teacher or network administrator if you are not sure what it is.
Make suggestions and keep up to date as we develop the app by following @fireflyteam at http://twitter.com/fireflyteam
The Android version of Student Planner requires your school to be running Firefly 4.0.14 or higher.
Students: Log into your existing accounts, or just ask your teacher for your student account code! Enhance your class with some dojo!
With ClassDojo for Students, you'll be able to check your daily progress, and you'll also be able to create a fun avatar that will show in class :)
Last update brings a new design , support for the Android Gingerbread operating system, a new shape of events- in the form of a calendar that allows for greater transparency, within the notes you can decide between different display modes, including categorized. Gradebook offers an overview of scores and tasks of the selected subject, the color pallete has also been updated. The application also supports data export , saving you time if you decide to reset the phone to factory settings and reinstall the application. Also schedule has not remained without change,it has updated look and the possibility of adding several schedules. In addition, working with schedules is now faster and easier since the application will care for hour input, everything you should do is set fixed intervals, the length of the hour , lunch , break ...
Application is currently aviliable in slovenian and english language.
Keywords: schedule | gradebook | events | calendar | tasks | notes | student | dijak
Mathletics has evolved… right into your hands. The multi award-winning e-learning platform is available on selected Android tablets and is now better than ever! Use in the classroom, at home – or anywhere. Use online or offline - Mathletics can now truly be access ANYWHERE!
Mathletics is the world’s leading educational resource for mathematics, created by the team behind the World Education Games. Over 4 million students in schools across the world are a part of our global learning community.
**NEW FOR VERSION 3.0.2**
i. Terms and Conditions
ii. Improvements to offline data sync functionality
i. A slick and exciting student interface (custom designed for tablets). Use online or offline – up to two weeks of data can be held and synced when internet is available.
ii. The Mathletics curriculum of activities - download new activities to your app in real-time, as they become available.
iii. Live Mathletics - including TEN levels for students to play others across the world and within their school in head-to-head arithmetic battles.
iv. Concept Search – explore the full glossary of mathematical terms and expressions.
v. All results and points recorded and synced in real time with a students’ desktop account for teachers/parents to track.
vi. Teacher-assigned homework task alerts.
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR USERS**
Mathletics Student currently includes only an initial selection of curriculum activities created especially for tablet devices. The team at Mathletics are releasing more and more activities week by week so be sure to watch out for the alerts in your app soon!
If you are having any technical issues, our team will be happy to help. Email email@example.com or tweet @MathleticsIT
Become a fan of Mathletics on Facebook – www.facebook.com/mathleticsglobal
For more information see fellesstudentsystem.no/studentbevis
The mobile version of this application allows you to quickly view all of ALERT® STUDENT's content. Various tools are available to help you find exactly what you are looking for. When you have found it, you can assess it and view related content.
The ALERT® STUDENT registration process is quick and free.
Start organizing your clinical knowledge in digital format now, share it and help us create a connective clinical intelligence.
Premium feature includes video recording, additional shapes, highlighter. Many more features will come very soon, including publishing to YouTube.
The App comes with a "How to" guide that explains the details.
*** This App dedicated to all teachers.
Keywords: draw, voice recording, voice over, video recordings, presentation, teach, education, school, university, whiteboard, download recording
Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
* "Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy” - wired.com
* Over 4 million books already made with Book Creator
* Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* As featured by Google in “Best new apps” and “Back to school”
Perfect for the home
Use Book Creator to create a personalised story for your child, or arrange family pictures and art into a beautiful eBook. Then pass your tablet to your child and watch their imagination run free!
Perfect for the classroom
"Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content. I’m so pleased the app is available for Android because this means more students and teachers can be digital book creators."
Tony Vincent, learninginhand.com
* Quickly add pictures from the Gallery, grab them from the web, or snap from the camera. Then move and resize them with your fingers.
* Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
* Narrate your books and bring them to life.
* Record and import video (requires Android 4.1 or later)
* Layout your book exactly as you want with guidelines and snap positioning.
* Portrait, Landscape or Square book layouts.
* Draw into your book using the pen tool.
* Preview your books with the built in reading mode.
* Upload to Google Play Books for reading across all your devices.
* Collaborate on book creation with simple import and export to Google Drive.
* Send your books to your friends over email.
* Become a published author - export your books as fully standard ePub 3 files ready for submission to Google Play.
* Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
STAY IN TOUCH
Talk with us on www.facebook.com/bookcreator and on Twitter at @bookcreatorapp
The LanSchool Student operates within the LanSchool environment providing many of the same features as the desktop LanSchool Student for Mac, Windows and Linux.
The Student for Android will have the following benefits for students, teachers, professors or corporate trainers.
Assess Student Understanding
Students can be quickly polled during a lecture with true/false or multiple choice questions. The student can respond using the LanSchool Student.
Help Individual Students
Students can silently send questions or request help from the LanSchool Student. A small question mark appears on the teacher's console when a Student sends a question.
LanSchool Student for Android features:
Discover LanSchool Teacher Consoles
The LanSchool logo on the Student display turns from gray to bright green when the Student detects and joins a LanSchool classroom. This is automated although the network channel can be set manually.
Student Thumbnails Appear on Teacher Console
The icon for the current active application will appear on the LanSchool Teacher Console.
The Student can receive and reply to True/False, Multiple Choice or Verbal questions sent by the LanSchool Teacher.
Send and Receive Messages
The Student can interact with the Teacher Console by sending and receiving questions or messages.
The LanSchool Teacher can send a test to the Android student and collect the test results. Test questions can include True / False, Multiple Choice, short answer and essay questions. Images can also be attached to each test question.
The LanSchool Student is a free app, but requires LanSchool Lite v7.7 or LanSchool v7.7 to run in a classroom.
LanSchool Lite v7.7 is free to K-20 educators and is available from http://www.lanschool.com. It allows teachers to monitor a thumbnail of student computers.
To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops