Edible mushroom - Photos
The free application "Edible mushroom - Photos" is very friendly, it has a beautiful and simple interface. The best choice for a pocket dictionary that is always at hand. From which you can learn a lot of new and interesting things, for example, that:
Tricholomopsis rutilans, known by the unusual but apt common name of Plums and Custard or, less commonly Red-haired agaric, is a species of gilled mushroom found across Europe and North America.
Helvella elastica, commonly known as the flexible Helvella, or the elastic saddle, is a species of fungi in the Helvellaceae family, Pezizales order. It is found in Asia, Europe, and North America. It has a roughly saddle-shaped yellow-brown cap atop a whitish stipe, and grows on soil in woods. Another colloquial name is the brown elfin saddle.
Chicken of the woods
The chicken of the woods is a tiny but very tasteful mushroom. As the name already says, it tastes like chicken. You can find the chicken of the woods in the forest.
Truffles grow and live underground just like a potato. It is a bit difficult to spot truffles, but with some help of a dog you can find them in the forest. Dig the truffle out of the ground and use it for pasta dishes. Only a very small piece is sufficient. You can also buy truffles from upmarket delicatessens, however these are notoriously pricey.
The texture and taste can be compared to meat and has an intense smokey flavour. Portobello mushrooms are mostly used as main dish replacing meat. This type of mushroom can be grilled, roasted or boiled.
White button mushroom
White button mushrooms has a nutty taste and a tender taste when cooked. This type of mushroom is highly available in supermarkets and can easily be used for pizzas and pasta dishes.
A combination of woody, earthy and slightly smoky flavour. Ideal for soups and can easily be added to stir fry. Shitake mushroom tastes really well in a pork or chicken dish.
Enoki mushrooms look similar to a cluster of bean sprouts, white coloured and taste sweet. The mushroom has a crunchy bite, perfect for salads and sandwiches.
Blue, brown, grey coloured mushroom which tastes like an oyster. Favourite uses for the oyster mushroom are to roast or sauté them in olive oil with garlic and fresh herbs.
The elegant and delicate flavour makes this type of mushroom unique. To emphasis the flavour you can roll morels in egg wash then in cracker meal made from saltine cracked and shallow fry them.
Extremely popular mushroom which is mostly used for gourmets and can be dried to last flavour.
Unique in its kind, the aromatic fleshy wild mushroom an exotic beauty which can be found in the forest.
• The dictionary works offline - you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function - the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark - you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists - you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with modern versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient, fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use, fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory "Edible mushroom - Photos" is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos, images of access offline;
✓ Clear browsing history.