If you don't know what to study, take the vocational guidance tests and decide your future.
Choosing which university degree to study is one of the most important decisions you will have to make throughout your life.
The wide offer of the higher education system offers us many professional opportunities, however, this can generate doubts and anxiety.
Through the career tests, we will help you get to know yourself better to properly decide the career that meets your needs and expectations.
Take the vocational tests and get more tools to select the most suitable career.
In Career Test you will find all the questionnaires that will serve as a starting point in this professional search.
Vocational guidance test
-Chaside: This questionnaire gives you a rough profile of your outstanding interests and abilities. Knowing your vocational profile, you will better decide your orientation towards a career or job opportunity.
-M.G M.M: Know the occupational areas and associated college degrees according to your interests.
Based on your answers, you will receive a report with an approximate profile of your outstanding interests and abilities and the two occupational areas that are most closely related to those characteristics.
In addition, you will be able to find out about the university careers that each area covers so that the choice of your undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate career is easier.
- Personality test: The big 5 test is a very useful tool when deciding what to study or what you want to work on.
Find out why you act the way you do, how your personality is structured, and your strengths and weaknesses.
This can help you identify what types of tasks you would do with more pleasure or ease based on the 5 traits of your personality.
- Orientation tests: Don't know what you should study in college? Are you between two careers and don't know which one to choose? Take the questionnaire and identify your interests and abilities and define which university studies are the most related to you.
- Information about university careers: after taking the questionnaire you will be able to access our careers guide to expand your knowledge about each one and learn more about the study plan, the professional role and the labor field.
- Tips and tricks: learn and improve your study techniques and incorporate new habits that will help you increase your energy, sleep better and stay healthy. Find here the best healthy habits for students and increase your productivity.
- Exercises: stimulate your mind and put yourself to the test with our perception, calculation, reasoning, space, and memory exercises. Challenge your brain and discover how far you can go.
Performing the tests and evaluating your results will take between 15 and 25 minutes.
Download Career Test app and start your free guide to know what you are going to study.
You can contact us for any reason or query at email@example.com
More information at https://testvocacional.app/
Terms and Conditions