This application allows you to:
• View account balances
• View account transactions
• Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
• Deposit Checks
• Pay bills
• Get account / transaction alerts (sent via text message)
• Be assured that your information is safe and secure
• And more
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer funds between your accounts.
- Schedule single one-time payments to existing payees.
- Deposit checks using your device’s camera.*
- Find nearby banking centers and ATMs using the device’s built-in GPS. You can also perform a search by zip code or address.
To take advantage of INTRUST Mobile Banking you must be enrolled in Personal OnLine Banking. You can learn more about Personal OnLine Banking and enroll at https://www.intrustbank.com/personal/online-banking.aspx.
If you have questions or need assistance with setting up INTRUST Mobile Banking, please contact our OnLine Services Support team at 316-383-1340 or 800-999-4048.
*Fees and limits may apply. Account must qualify for Mobile Check Deposit, subject to the discretion of INTRUST Bank.
Easy to use – sign in easily using SureSwipe℠ (no more password typos!) and navigate seamlessly between accounts.
*Rewards for Credit Card Customers only, Debit Card Customers can see transaction history.
- Track your application to view your status
- View your account to see changes and repayment schedule
- View and send your account statement
- Top-Up your loan
- Renew closed loans
- Request letter of non-indebtedness for a closed loan
- View the total percentage of your loan that you have repaid
- Receive notifications on the state of your loan
- Pay your monthly installment with Quickteller
- Schedule document pickup through the app
How to Get Started:
- Download the Mobile App
- Sign up for an account
- Apply for a loan or link your existing Loan Account (Call 01-460-9945 for your Client ID - Existing Customers)
With the One Credit mobile application on your device, your financial life just got easier. We have the fastest disbursement time in the industry, no delays in processing, no account opening requirement, no guarantors required and up to 12-month repayments!
- Staff ID and one other form of valid identification (i.e. driver’s license, international passport or national ID)
- One recent passport photograph
- Bank statements showing 6 (most recent) salary credits prior to application date
- Employment letter and/or promotion letter, confirmation letter or salary review letter(s)
- Monthly repayment cheques dated in line with your pay day
- Security cheque covering full loan repayment amount
- Pay slips are compulsory for government workers
- N2,000 non-refundable processing fee made payable to:
Account Name: One Credit Limited
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Number: 1013242399
For more information or enquiry, call us on 01-460-9945 or visit our website at http://www.one-cred.com
One Credit is a licensed microfinance bank registered as One Microfinance Bank. One Credit’s mission is to provide short-term and affordable consumer credit to individuals who have limited access to finance.
-check account balance and transactions
-make credit transfers between accounts
-read bar codes and QR codes in bill payment
-check card information and transfers from card credit
-change card settings
-check loan information and
-read and send encrypted e-mail.
Mobile Bank is used with a permanent password. Create your own password when you start using Mobile Bank unless you already have one. You will need Netbank access codes to create the password. Some services, such as bill payment, require that you confirm the payment with your codes.
New features will be developed and added regularly. Remember to update the app when you are informed of an update. When you want to use services missing from the app, you will find a link to Mobile Bank's browser version in the menu or at mobi.nordea.fi.
In order to use the Mobile bank you need to have:
- an agreement for Nordea’s Netbank and
- Android phone with operating system 2.3.3 or later
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
Now you’ve got the hand-held power to:
• Ask questions to find the answers you need
• Find a CU1 branch near you and view branch hours (you can even get directions!)
• View CU1 loan rates and terms
• Apply for a hassle-free loan
• View and apply for a job online
• Access to financial calculators
• Easily find ways to contact us
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Check out featured promotions and CU1 news
• Easy access to our One for All Blog
Deposit checks and make CU1 loan payment
In order to use this app, you must be signed up for Credit Union 1’s OnLine Access, which will allow you to do the following:
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• View pending (or held) transactions
• View loan payment due dates and amounts
• Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
• By downloading this app, you agree to the Mobile Banking Service Agreement, which is available on cu1.org under Services > Mobile Banking.
We are ONE credit union that serves ALL of your financial needs, and we’re ONE social movement that we can ALL join. Spread the word! One for All!
The Merrick Bank mobile app is optimized for your Android™ smart phone and is available 24/7 to all Merrick Bank customers. Our App allows you to access your account using your existing online Cardholder Center username and password.
To start using mobile banking today, simply use your current online Cardholder Center login information. Note, if you are not enrolled in the Cardholder Center, you will need to do so from your desktop at www.merrickbank.com/enroll
-Check your available credit
-Check your balance
-Monitor account activity
-Pay your credit card bill
-View transaction history
We take security very seriously. We protect your information through various security controls, including device recognition technology and encrypted mobile banking data, to name a few.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Note: There is no charge from Merrick Bank for the Mobile App, but message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier regarding any web browser/data usage rates on your device.
With CUONE Mobile, you can:
- View your account balances and history
- Make transfers
- Pay Bills to established payees
- Find a branch or ATM
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking first to use Mobile. Bill Pay Payees must be setup through Online Banking. CUONE Mobile has security measures in place to protect against access, misuse or alteration of your information. All sensitive transactions use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted network transmissions.
Credit Union ONE is based in Ferndale, Michigan.
• Check Balances
• View Transaction History
• Transfer Funds
• Pay Loans
• Pay Bills
• Deposit Checks
• Send Secure Messages
• Access Branch Hours & Location Information
If you have any questions about this application, please contact UnitedOne Credit Union at 920-684-0361 or 920-451-8222.
- Accounts – view balances, pending transactions, & transaction history
- Mobile Deposit – deposit checks from anywhere
- Bill Pay – send, schedule and review payments
- Transfer Money – between your Sound accounts, loans and to other members
- Locations – use our locator to find branches, Shared Branches, and ATMs
- Graphs – see spending patterns
- Messages – send & receive secure messages
Access requires Online Banking ID and password.
Kotak Mobile Banking features:
• Transact over a completely secure medium
• Personalise your Home Page to get the information of your choice
• Locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch or ATM
• Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
• Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
• Track your Credit Card A/c, make payment and convert transactions to EMI
• Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement
• Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget
• Get your transaction alerts through Push Notifications
• Make a NEFT / RTGS Fund transfer even after the cut-off timing
• No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks
• Purchase / Redeem Mutual Funds and keep a track of your investments.
• Regenerate Debit / Credit Card PIN
• View social and transaction points for your JIFI account
• Avail latest and exciting deals through Kotak Offers App
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Kotak Bank requires following permissions:
- Contacts: This is required to allow you fetching mobile number while mobile / DTH recharge or sharing IFSC/MMID
- Location: This is required for Branch / ATM locator
- Photos / Media / Files / Camera: This is required to let you access gallery / click an image to set profile picture.
- Phone: This is required for let you dial customer contact center
Please note that your data is safe with Kotak Mahindra bank. We do not share any information with third party without your initiation.
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI / Loan Repayment Calculator
- Fixed Deposit Maturity Calculator
- Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR / Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value
- Calculate Service Tax
- Calculate Certificate of Deposits maturity value.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code, MICR code and Indian Bank Branches
- Real time Currency Conversion
- Percentage Calculations
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
★ Can be used for following Indian banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Mumbai Delhi Bangalore Hyderabad Ahmedabad Chennai Kolkata Surat Pune Jaipur Lucknow Kanpur Nagpur Indore Thane Bhopal Visakhapatnam Patna Vadodara Ghaziabad Ludhiana Agra Nashik Faridabad Meerut Rajkot Kalyan-Dombivali Vasai-Virar Varanasi Srinagar Aurangabad Dhanbad Amritsar Allahabad Ranchi Howrah Coimbatore Jabalpur Gwalior Vijayawada Jodhpur Madurai Raipur Kota Guwahati Chandigarh Solapur Hubballi-Dharwad Bareilly Moradabad Mysore Gurgaon Aligarh Jalandhar Tiruchirappalli Bhubaneswar Salem Mira-Bhayandar Thiruvananthapuram Bhiwandi Saharanpur Gorakhpur Guntur Bikaner Amravati Noida Jamshedpur Bhilai Warangal Cuttack Firozabad Kochi Bhavnagar Dehradun Durgapur Asansol Nanded Kolhapur Ajmer Gulbarga Jamnagar Ujjain Loni Siliguri Jhansi Ulhasnagar Nellore Jammu Sangli-Miraj Kupwad Belgaum Mangalore Ambattur Tirunelveli Malegaon Gaya Jalgaon Udaipur
emi calculator for car loan, emi calculator hdfc, emi calculator sbi, loan emi calculator download, fd calculator sbi, fd calculator hdfc, fd calculator icici, fixed deposit calculator, loan calculator, loan interest calculator, car loan calculator, percentage calculator, bank ifsc, service tax calculator, rd calculator sbi, rd calculator hdfc, rd calculator icici, ifsc code of sbi, ifsc code of icici bank, micr code
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at email@example.com. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note: (DISCLAIMER)
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy assisting you.
U.S. Bank Access® Online Mobile is a secure, easy-to-use app that provides anytime access to your U.S. Bank Commercial Card accounts. Simply sign in with your U.S. Bank Access® Online organization name, user ID, and password to see your card status, activity, and much more.
Be sure to keep your app updated for more ways to manage your account
• View the status of all of your accounts – open or closed. Includes your Purchasing Card, Corporate Card, Executive Card, One Card, Event Planner Card, and Managed Spend Card accounts.
• View your payment due date, available credit, and credit limit.
• View your account balances and account activity summary.
• Access your transaction history for the last 90 days, up to your last 99 transactions.
• See all your payments and your purchase history in one place.
• View your detailed transaction list — by post date and amount -- on a single page. (Note: some transaction activities may not show on your account record immediately.)
• Enables you to safely view your card’s account number, security code and expiration date, so you can complete online purchases.
The Fine Print:
©2014 U.S. Bank National Association. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
*The U.S. Bank Access Online mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees, depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
•Find the nearest Ascend financial center.
•Find the nearest fee-free ATM.
•Monitor your Ascend accounts.
•Get detailed history for each account.
•View the front and back of cancelled checks.
•Transfer money between accounts.
•Add payees – Pay anyone whom you would normally send a check.
If you do not have one or more of these free services, register via Mobile Account Access at ascendfcu.org:
E-BRANCH – It all begins with E-BRANCH. Visit ascendfcu.org and move your curser over E-BRANCH Login in the upper right. Click Learn More/Apply and complete the online application. You will hear from us the next business day.
E-PAY – Log into E-BRANCH. Click the E-PAY tab. Complete the form and read our terms and conditions. Click if you accept. You will be notified on-screen and via email of the successful receipt of your application.
e-statements – Log into E-BRANCH. Select Account Access, then Online Statements. Read our terms and conditions. Click if you accept. When your e-statement is ready, you will receive an email.
Thank you for choosing Ascend for your free, convenient and secure e-services. If you have any questions, please call 800-342-3086 or visit ascendfcu.org and send us an email.
Federally insured by the NCUA, membership is limited.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.ascendfcu.org/home/pas
• Endorse the back of each check
• Photograph the front and back of each check
• Submit your deposit
* This functionality is available for Commercial Bank clients only.
CAPITAL ONE LEGAL DISCLOSURE
This site provides information about and access to financial services offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
©2012 Capital One. Member FDIC
* Security Link to Capital One online "A Commitment to Security" site.