Alerts is an application of the Municipality of Pilar that allows the registered user to notify the Municipal Operations Center (COM) to receive help and immediate response in a case of extreme urgency.
The application has 3 buttons for sending alarms:
• POLICE • FIRE • AMBULANCE
POLICE: Emergency button that activates the Police assistance service - The neighbor will be contacted by an operator from the Municipal Monitoring Center, to expand the information on his emergency and simultaneously a mobile phone from the Pilar Urban Guard or the Local Police will be sent to your location, to go to the emergency as soon as possible. The event must be ended by the user to stop reporting the location.
FIREFIGHTERS: Emergency button that activates the Firefighters or Civil Defense assistance service - The neighbor will be contacted by an operator from the Municipal Monitoring Center to expand the information on their emergency and simultaneously a Civil Defense mobile will be dispatched or contact the Firefighters to go to the location of the emergency as soon as possible.
AMBULANCE: Emergency button that activates the Health Assistance service - The neighbor will be contacted by an operator from the Municipal Monitoring Center or from the SAMEPilar Assistance Service, to expand the information on their emergency, simultaneously the Ambulance Service will travel more close to your location.
The Alerts alarm features will come in handy when:
• Your security is at risk (theft, intruders in your home, kidnapping, etc.).
• You are in a place where you cannot ask for help.
• You have had an accident and no one is around to help you.
• You are in an emergency situation where immediate assistance is required.
The app allows you to send an emergency message that will contain your satellite position (if available) so that you can be easily found.
* Use this app only if you are in a real emergency situation. (It has a test button to test its operation).
* Depending on your location, satellite information may take time to be obtained or not at all. In any case, the sent alarm will reach its destination.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Alerts application operates only connected to a server of a company that provides electronic security monitoring services.
To use the application you must register to generate your Mi Muni user the first time you access it. If you already have a user, you can enter it the same way you use it at www.pilar.gov.ar/mimuni