The PEX employee spending platform and PEX Prepaid Card provide powerful capabilities to manage staff spending and expense reconciliation.
PEX automates and simplifies your spend and expense workflows, saving you time on issues meaningful to your bottom line. PEX reduces data entry, helps manage cash flow, captures and tracks receipts, streamlines reconciliation, and provides detailed reporting.
Your employees, volunteers or contractors can spend (only) when and where you want them to using their PEX Prepaid Visa® or Mastercard®. PEX also provides on-demand virtual cards and a scalable API for custom needs.
The PEX app is a free companion app for existing Administrators and Cardholders intended to compliment the main PEX platform. With the PEX platform, you can:
• Control Spend. Modernize spending controls by automatically limiting what, where and how much an employee can purchase. In addition to daily, weekly, and monthly limits, employees can also be restricted to specific industries via the use of Merchant Category Codes (“MCCs”).
• Capture Receipts. Seamlessly snap a photo of a receipt, add to a transaction, and annotate with custom notes.
• Tag Transactions. Easily categorize and organize transactions by using PEX Tags. Append accounting or general ledger codes to transactions to speed up reconciliation.
• Make Quick Transfers. Transfer funds from your organization’s bank account to your PEX account on an ad hoc basis, or schedule automatic transfers. Fund and de-fund employee cards instantly for granular control or allow cards to debit from a central shared account.
• Request Funds. Allow employees to request funds from authorized administrators with an audit of the entire process. Push and email notifications keep everyone informed.
• Enhanced Reporting. Quickly create a variety of reports on purchasing activity with detailed transaction data. Export via CSV or in custom formats.
• Leverage Complimentary Systems. Easily integrate PEX with processes and tools you already use, including QuickBooks, Xero, Certify, and more.
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a customer please visit: https://apply.pexcard.com
The PEX Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank and Fifth Third Bank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The PEX Prepaid Mastercard® is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank and Fifth Third Bank; Members FDIC. Please see back of your Card for its issuing bank. The PEX Visa Prepaid Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The PEX Prepaid Mastercard may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.