Baby Smartphone is intended for children aged up to 5 years as their first app. It tries to keep them away from your personal files while keeping them entertained with photo gallery, music, and much more.
When first starting the app, the parents should set a password to protect the settings and the exit button.
Please be aware that although we try as hard as we can to keep your baby from getting out of the app, we can't give any guarantees. While the app is in use, notifications can show up on top (especially if internet is on) and it can take your baby away.
The app tries to mimic a simple smartphone system, including multiple apps like:
- Games. Consists of multiple simple games meant to teach your baby simple touch interactions
- Photo gallery. View the photos from your device and the ones taken with the apps camera app.
- Music. Listen to the music that parent choose in Settings
- Camera. Take pictures
- Phone. Mimic a phone app
- Drawing pad. Free drawing with multiple colors
- Storage permission is necessary to view photos from the device and download songs from cloud services
- Camera permission is required to take pictures within the app.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues while running the app or if you have any suggestions.