SLDP player provides real-time media delivery for many cases like chats, online sports and others.
The following capabilities are supported for SLDP:
* SLDP playback with ABR and sub-second delay
* H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VP8 and VP9 video codecs support
* AAC and MP3 audio codecs support
* Secure delivery
* Player can be mapped to open sldp:// links in browsers
Other protocols playback support:
* Icecast HTTP
* HLS and MPEG-DASH playback via ExoPlayer
* Player can be mapped to open rtmp:// links in browsers
* You may keep playback history as a list of played URLs.
* Screenshots support
To enable screenshots, go to connections list, and long-tap on your connection and then select "Play (enable FX)". Once asked for more permissions - just enable them too. When you start playback, you can double-tap on the screen to get a screenshot.
For more information, APK download and SDK purchase visit: https://softvelum.com/player/
This software uses ExoPlayer by Google Inc. licensed under Apache License 2.0 for HLS and MPEG-DASH playback.