DameWare Mobile lets you remotely access and troubleshoot all of the Windows computers on your network from anywhere from your Android device. DameWare Mobile brings the powerful desktop remote control features of the award-winning systems administration software, DameWare Remote Support (DRS), to your Android device.
With DameWare Mobile, you can:
- Remotely access Windows computers from your Android device
- Provide technical support to end-users from anywhere while on-call
- Share the end-user’s screen during remote troubleshooting sessions
- Easily navigate remote computers with intuitive mouse and keyboard controls
- Quickly control favorites and frequently accessed computers
DameWare Mobile includes the following features:
- Full keyboard & hot keys (Ctrl-Alt-Del, CMD Prompt, etc.)
- 256bit AES security via SSL
- Intelligent auto-scrolling
- Favorites and recently accessed computers
- Intuitive mouse actions on a mobile platform
DameWare Mobile will only work with a trial or fully licensed copy of DameWare Remote Support installed on your network. Before using DameWare Mobile, you must first download, install and configure DRS including the DameWare Mobile Gateway service. You must also deploy the DameWare agent to all computers you wish to connect to. Please visit the DRS website for more information regarding the configuration of DRS and the DameWare Mobile Gateway service.
SolarWinds welcomes your detailed feedback on this app through the store, via support ticket as well as through our online community forum (Thwack) as below:
Add a feature request and open it up voting by going to our Feature Request Page
Engage in discussion with users and employees by going to our Product Forums
For issues, please submit a detailed support ticket at our Customer Portal
Please leverage Thwack for a discussion since we are unable to respond to comments in the store.