Security without passwords!
And with the extra security of randomly generated passwords & two factor authentication running in the background!
Two-Factor Authentication, One-Time Passwords (OTP) and Google Authenticator TOTP 2-Step Verification.
Security for yourself, employees, companies, developers, admins and computers.
SAASPASS secures business app platforms, websites, custom apps and computers with the mobile and Android Wear app.
- Instant Login: Barcode Scan, Proximity (BLE) and On Device Login, Android Wear approval
- One-Time Passwords
- Password Manager
- Single Sign-on and Secure Sign-on (SSO with 2FA)
- Google Authenticator Two-Step Verification
- Unlock your MAC or PC computer securely with two factor authentication
- Securely unlock your MACs with Proximity
- Secure Notes - Encrypted Notepad (securely store your notes and passwords)
- Instant Registration
SAASPASS Password Manager supports more than 7000!
You can also add the Google Authenticator TOTP two-step verification format for the personal services below.
With manual or barcode scan based pairing for Google Authenticator:
Amazon Web Services AWS
DNS Made Easy
Google Cloud Platform
Guild Wars 2
Download browser extensions to auto-fill passwords for the TOTP Google Authenticator two-step verification for your personal services.
You can clone your SAASPASS onto another device or tablet and have your TOTP Google Authenticator on two or more devices.
You can set up recovery and if lose your TOTP Google Authenticators, you can have them on your new device without going through the hassle of pain-stakingly setting up each one individually.
To unlock SAASPASS you can use:
- Pattern (both visible and invisible)
- Scrambled Keypad
- 4 or 6 digits as your PIN length
You can also use your Android Wear for proximity-based logins like:
- secure unlocking of your personal Apple Mac computer
- secure logging into emails
- cloud applications
- corporate applications like VPNs
- unlocking company domain controlled Apple Mac computers
You can change the order of the Main Menu by choosing Custom Menu Layout under the Settings.
Proximity requires Android 5.0 and firmware support (e.g. it works on most recent devices like the Nexus 6 but not the Nexus 5) to login users with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capable devices.
You can login with two factor authentication Proximity on your Apple Mac computer using the Connector Lite on the Mac App Store or the SAASPASS Mac Computer Connector.
You don't have to type in the dynamically generated one-time password OTP (passcode). You never need a key fob, dongle, token or a random number generator ever again for two factor authentication!
Companies can set up many business and productivity applications including email and collaboration suites. Out of the box support for cloud applications include:
Dropbox for Business
Custom apps enabled with 2FA integrated with RESTful APIs
On premise applications are also supported with two factor authentication and one time passwords OTP including Microsoft Active Directory & LDAP