Learning to Know Animals is a Learning Media to recognize animals that can help children to learn to recognize the names of animals around us in a fun way
In this game, children will learn to recognize animal names, complete with sounds and pictures. The learning concept in this application is designed interactively with interesting games and interesting sounds so that children don't get bored while playing.
Learning to recognize animals is a basic thing that must be taught to children from an early age so that after children can learn to recognize animal names from an early age.
8 Study and Practice Menu
- Animal Encyclopedia
- Touring the Safari Park
- Play Paste Animal Puzzles
- Play Match Pet Food
- Play Animal Dressup
- Learn to Fish in the Sea
- Play Guess Animal Name
- Play Connect Animal Shape Dots
- Play Match Animal Cards
Contents of Animal Encyclopedia:
- Animals Based on Habitat (Land, Sea, Air, Amphibians)
- Animals Based on Their Diet (Carnivores, Herbivores, Omnivores)
- Animals Based on their Spine (Vertebrates, Invertebrates)
- Animals Based on Breeding Method (Vivipar, Ovipar, Ovovivipar)
- Animals by type
- Animals Based on Breathing (gills, lungs, trachea, skin)
- Animals based on their motion tools (legs, body)
- Animal Based on its Body Coverings (fur, hair, thorns)
SECIL which is abbreviated as Little Learning Series is a collection of Indonesian Language Learning Application Series that is specially packaged in an interactive and interesting way that we created especially for Indonesian children. There have been several series that have been released such as Secil Learning Numbers, Secil Learning the Koran Iqro ', Secil Learning Islamic Prayers, Secil Learning Colors, Secil Learning Tajweed and many others.