Now you can!
* UDP incoming and outgoing support
* TCP outgoing support
* Internet DNS support
* 18 user-defined buttons to store pre-set commands to send
* 9999 user defined templates to use for different UDP/TCP clients (templates save IP and Port settings as well)
* Send commands to multiple IP's and ports at the same time
* Acting as a server, can get responses back from the network
* Buttons support colors, if the command that was sent matches the command that was received, button becomes green, otherwise, becomes red
* Easy to use
* Simple and clean interface
* Supports Android 2.2 and up
* Pre-stored templates to control "Sharp - AQUOS TV" / "NEC - TV's"
If you wish to use our application as a remote control for you windows PC, you can use this great TCP server:
http://www.hsm-ebs.de/ -> Download -> TCP-IP-Server (includes a manual in English as well)
If you like my application, please support it by downloading the paid ad free version here
If you would like to create a template on a PC and then load it to my application, you can download a simple converter tool from here:
If you want to become a beta tester, join our community
Like us on facebook: http://goo.gl/5MpcOJ
Follow us on Twitter: @UDPServer
If you find any problems, please contact me at email@example.com
A quick guide:
1. Go to Menu->Settings and define the IP / Port / Protocol you wish to send commands to
2. Go to Menu->Button Config and define what you would want each button to show (as label) and send (as command), notice, you can also long-press on a button to modify it's settings
3. Click buttons to send commands
A few notes:
* Scroll down to see the phone IP and port it is listening on
* You can change buttons heights (Menu->Settings->Scroll all the way down)
* You can long press a button to modify it's settings
* You can change the number of buttons shown on screen
* You can save a set of labels + commands as a template, to easily change the devices you are controlling (Click the + sign at the ActionBar)
* You can use some of my pre-stored templates (Menu->Load from pre-stored templates)
How to use "handle incoming settings" (beta group only) - developed for Phil Green:
1. Enable the feature in the settings
2. Set the application to 'listen' on a UDP port
3. Send a UDP string to the device in this SPECIFIC format:
You can have as many button as you want within the same string, here is an example of how to use this:
**B05,,Test Name5,,PEACE,,#ffffff00;**B06,,Test Name6,,123,,#ff0000ff;**B07,,,,456,,#ff00ffff;
4. Note: the string MUST end with ';'
5. If you wish to only change the label and not the command or color, simply leave that blank, for example:
This will set Button 7 command to be "OK" and will not change the color or name (label)
How to use responses from "handling incoming messages":
The purpose here is to allow the remote device to confirm that the settings were set properly.
To use this:
1. Enable in settings (both the handling of incoming messages and the reply)
2. Set the correct outgoing settings (IP/Port), of where the application should send the response to
3. Send a "setting" string
The protocol is this:
Possible Status Codes:
01 - success
02 - error
Sample reply string will be:
Which means, incoming settings were processed without a problem and it took a total of 45ms.
Please contact me should you have any questions
Keywords: UDP , TCP , send , receive , packets , network , control , scringo , server , template, smarthome, home
Telnet client can handle all the basic terminal functions as well as a wealth of additional, useful features.
The Telnet program runs on your phone and connects your device to a server on the network.
You can enter commands through the Telnet program that will be executed directly on the server console. This enables you to control the server and communicate with other servers
on the network.
To start a Telnet session, you must provide IP addess and port number of the server.
After connection is established with server, user will get Server log information.
The telnet client helps you to access your server easily from your android smartphone
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
You can make a fast test with your tcp socket.
You can use client or server mode for analize your tcp protocol socket based.
Fast data analize in hex or ascii mode.
- Hex and ascii mode
In progress more functionality for debug and analize the data.
Add Multiple controllers to your device list.
Control up to 32 relays per device.
Now supports reading of on board A/D inputs! Real world values for Voltage, Resistance, Temperature, Current, and more.
Add custom macros to send any command you want.
Get your Android WiFi Relay controller now at www.IORelay.com
- SSH and Telnet protocols
- Dropbox synchronization (share data with vSSH and SSH Control apps for iOS and OS X)
- Macros (user defined commands with variables support and other features)
- Username/password and private Keys authentication
- Arrows and Scrolling using Touch screen
- Background work
- Key forwarding
- Port forwarding
- Select and Copy/Paste text
- Extended customizable keyboard
- Customize font size and colors
- Customize touch screen gestures
- Logging (view and delete saved logs)
- Auto/fixed terminal size settings
- Pseudographics support
- Auto-connect on startup
- Auto-run command after connect
- Auto-open URL after connect
- Wide unicode characters (e.g. korean) are supported
Free version limitations:
- Max 5 bookmars
- Max 2 macros
- Max 2 keys
Android Jelly Bean (2.3.3) is required.
You have to be connected on the Internet and much data communication packets will be used. Check your billing first.
Because this is running in mobile device, network could be slow and be more patient than conneting with your PC.
You can visit my website (blog) for more information and feel free to ask.
Its source code is opened under CCL License (https://bitbucket.org/ThomasJun/tjtelnet)
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the Telnetd auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
In some platforms, maybe you should root your device first then turn on Rooting Adb option in the app setting page to make adb via network work. You can try Superuser and Z4Root to root your device.
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
DISPLAY current TCP/IP network config values.
WiFi + Link speed:
- IP Address
- MAC Address
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- DHCP Server
- DNS Servers 1
- DNA Servers 2
- Lease Duration
Static IP supported!
- Host Address
- Host Name
- Network operator
- SIM number
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
IPv6 Host Name
IPv4 Host Name
Point To Point Interface
WiFi DHCP Status
Not a hacking app.
See website (below) for info, usage instructions, and full change log.
Chinese localization provided by NetDragon (www.nd.com.cn).
Environmental parameters of ezTCP are required to be set.
The available items are as follows:
- IP address
- Subnet mask
- DNS Server
- Ad-hoc, Infrastructure, Soft AP
- Shared Key
- CSW-H80, CSE-T16, CSE-T32, CSE-T48
- EZ serises (EZL or EZI)