Telnet client can handle all the basic terminal functions as well as a wealth of additional, useful features.
The Telnet program runs on your phone and connects your device to a server on the network.
You can enter commands through the Telnet program that will be executed directly on the server console. This enables you to control the server and communicate with other servers
on the network.
To start a Telnet session, you must provide IP addess and port number of the server.
After connection is established with server, user will get Server log information.
The telnet client helps you to access your server easily from your android smartphone
Now you can!
* UDP incoming and outgoing support
* TCP outgoing support
* Internet DNS support
* 18 user-defined buttons to store pre-set commands to send
* 9999 user defined templates to use for different UDP/TCP clients (templates save IP and Port settings as well)
* Send commands to multiple IP's and ports at the same time
* Acting as a server, can get responses back from the network
* Buttons support colors, if the command that was sent matches the command that was received, button becomes green, otherwise, becomes red
* Easy to use
* Simple and clean interface
* Supports Android 2.2 and up
* Pre-stored templates to control "Sharp - AQUOS TV" / "NEC - TV's"
If you wish to use our application as a remote control for you windows PC, you can use this great TCP server:
http://www.hsm-ebs.de/ -> Download -> TCP-IP-Server (includes a manual in English as well)
If you like my application, please support it by downloading the paid ad free version here
If you would like to create a template on a PC and then load it to my application, you can download a simple converter tool from here:
If you want to become a beta tester, join our community
Like us on facebook: http://goo.gl/5MpcOJ
Follow us on Twitter: @UDPServer
If you find any problems, please contact me at email@example.com
A quick guide:
1. Go to Menu->Settings and define the IP / Port / Protocol you wish to send commands to
2. Go to Menu->Button Config and define what you would want each button to show (as label) and send (as command), notice, you can also long-press on a button to modify it's settings
3. Click buttons to send commands
A few notes:
* Scroll down to see the phone IP and port it is listening on
* You can change buttons heights (Menu->Settings->Scroll all the way down)
* You can long press a button to modify it's settings
* You can change the number of buttons shown on screen
* You can save a set of labels + commands as a template, to easily change the devices you are controlling (Click the + sign at the ActionBar)
* You can use some of my pre-stored templates (Menu->Load from pre-stored templates)
How to use "handle incoming settings" (beta group only) - developed for Phil Green:
1. Enable the feature in the settings
2. Set the application to 'listen' on a UDP port
3. Send a UDP string to the device in this SPECIFIC format:
You can have as many button as you want within the same string, here is an example of how to use this:
**B05,,Test Name5,,PEACE,,#ffffff00;**B06,,Test Name6,,123,,#ff0000ff;**B07,,,,456,,#ff00ffff;
4. Note: the string MUST end with ';'
5. If you wish to only change the label and not the command or color, simply leave that blank, for example:
This will set Button 7 command to be "OK" and will not change the color or name (label)
Keywords: UDP , TCP , send , receive , packets , network , control , scringo , server , template, smarthome, home
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the Telnetd auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
In some platforms, maybe you should root your device first then turn on Rooting Adb option in the app setting page to make adb via network work. You can try Superuser and Z4Root to root your device.
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
- SSH and Telnet protocols
- Dropbox synchronization (share data with vSSH and SSH Control apps for iOS and OS X)
- Macros (user defined commands with variables support and other features)
- Username/password and private Keys authentication
- Arrows and Scrolling using Touch screen
- Background work
- Key forwarding
- Port forwarding
- Select and Copy/Paste text
- Extended customizable keyboard
- Customize font size and colors
- Customize touch screen gestures
- Logging (view and delete saved logs)
- Auto/fixed terminal size settings
- Pseudographics support
- Auto-connect on startup
- Auto-run command after connect
- Auto-open URL after connect
- Wide unicode characters (e.g. korean) are supported
Free version limitations:
- Max 5 bookmars
- Max 2 macros
- Max 2 keys
Android Jelly Bean (2.3.3) is required.
You have to be connected on the Internet and much data communication packets will be used. Check your billing first.
Because this is running in mobile device, network could be slow and be more patient than conneting with your PC.
You can visit my website (blog) for more information and feel free to ask.
IPv6 Host Name
IPv4 Host Name
Point To Point Interface
WiFi DHCP Status
Trace the route to a IP or web address.
Graphical traceroute results using Google Maps
Ping a website.
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
A big thanks to all of you for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements!
DISPLAY current TCP/IP network config values.
WiFi + Link speed:
- IP Address
- MAC Address
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- DHCP Server
- DNS Servers 1
- DNA Servers 2
- Lease Duration
Static IP supported!
- Host Address
- Host Name
- Network operator
- SIM number
This is a professional-grade utility that is useful for any IT Engineer or technology enthusiast. The UI is extremely functional for all the information it displays.
Here are just a few of the many features:
* Ping/TCP IP Scanner - multi-threaded! (can scan more IPs at once!).
* WHOIS (w/recursion)
* Dig (58 records types!)
* NSLookup (58 records types!) - You can even easily run a series of NSLookups across a whole range of IPs at once!
* IP Calculator w/ supernetting and subnetting output. Also will show the results in hex and/or binary.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you if a particular IP is in a subnet.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you the highest subnet mask that fits any amount (at least 2) IP addresses.
* RBL/Rep Checker that checks 30+ RBL lists
* Ping (ICMP - if the ping utility is included on your phone, otherwise will automatically use a "basic" host check)
* TCP Port Scanner
* Netcat/basic telnet. Use this to run customized protocol transactions! For example, test your HTTP or SMTP server rules.
* Converter - Converts between ASCII (text), binary, hex, IP addresses, octal and integers automatically!
* Nice UI (no ads, no purple crap)
* Full history, with customized views for each utility type!
* Email results right from the results screen
Don't forget to rate!
To check the accessibility of server, the application uses one of three protocols: HTTP, TCP or ECHO.
Allows you to use standard ping tools for check any hosts.
Allows receive a list of IP entries for selected host (nslookup like)
Also allows you to check the route to the selected host with help traceroute command. This operation requires the ROOT access and may be not accessible for some devices!
Environmental parameters of ezTCP are required to be set.
The available items are as follows:
- IP address
- Subnet mask
- DNS Server
- Ad-hoc, Infrastructure, Soft AP
- Shared Key
- CSW-H80, CSE-T16, CSE-T32, CSE-T48
- EZ serises (EZL or EZI)