- System property
- JAVA/DALVIK runtime properties
- Linux environment variables
- Radio/Telephony information (IMEI, phone number, operator, carrier, network type etc.)
- Sensor (any detail information)
- Storage (both internal and external)
Hardware/Firmware/System Software Information
For more information, please visit https://www.securew2.com
Why do we use this app?
Most of us have limited day time minutes and usually we would like to avoid answering calls or make calls which would cost us minutes i.e. the ones which don't belong to same carrier provider. Thus one could use Carrier Info application to determine the service provider of any US phone number and then determine whether to make a call or not. The app also provides an ability to provide the information whenever you recieve a call or about to make a call (one needs to enable this in the settings) so that you can save your valuable minutes. As information may not be correct always hence it is good to make a reject decision based on the information provided.
What's new in this application?
In addition to providing information for individual number, once configured the application would intercept both either incoming or outgoing or both calls and provide information so that one can determine whether to answer the call or not thus saving the valuable minutes/money.
1. Please read Help section to understand the app better.
2. If you enable intercepting of calls in setting of the application then the app would automatically provide information for every outgoing and incoming phone calls.
3. The app doesn't work for ported numbers. In future release we would verify all numbers belonging to Verizon and ATT.
4. The application maintains a cache to store the information so that next time when a lookup is performed for old numbers it need not connect to the network.
5. It only works for US phone numbers.
1. android.permission.INTERNET - This permission is required to make network connections to determine the service provider information.
2. android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - This permission is required to intercept the outgoing calls.
3. android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - This permission is required to intercept the incoming calls.
4. android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is required to determine is network connection is available or not.
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As System Info For Android use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for ads and also for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by ads.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access network informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used when you try to stop task..
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
Epi Info™ is a public domain suite of software tools designed for the global community of public health practitioners and researchers. The Companion for Android brings many of Epi Info's features onto the Android mobile platform. Epidemiologists can calculate sample sizes, collect data, and perform analysis using their smartphones or inexpensive tablets to investigate outbreaks, respond to emergencies, or conduct public health research in locations lacking IT infrastructure.
Limitation of Liability.
The materials embodied in the Epi Info™ Mobile Application are "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the United States (U.S.) Government be liable to the user or to anyone else for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, loss of profit, loss of use, savings or revenue, loss of data or the claims of third parties, whether or not CDC or the U.S. Government has been advised of the possibility of such loss, however caused and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the possession, use or performance of this software.
It is a little sticky notes app.
Sticky notes appear in the notification area. so quickly content can always check.
- Use only standard size one notification area.
- Sticky you can create up to three. (Notification area is split horizontally)
- You can change font size and background color.
- Long text appear only the first. Tap and you can see everything.
- Advertising display for network access permission is required.
Note: saved content is not encrypted.
Not suitable for preservation of important writings such as password.