Great little clock app for free. You'd think that these kinda apps would be easier to find but they are not. The few that compare are chock full of garbage links for battery savers and other b. s. auto links that are nothing but ram eaters. Highly recommended 👍
In the beginning I have issue with clock widget stuck after a while. The developer prompt response to explain the situation and recommend ed to make several configurations. It's working superb as intended now. Kudos to the great minimalist design and fast support. 👍
Bottom half of weather line is cut off no matter how small I make it or change the settings. Other than that I like that customization of the font etc.
The application works perfect, but has a big problem is that it consumes a lot of battery. In the LG G4, it appears as the fourth application that consumes the most with approximately 10% of the battery. Hopefully, improve this in a future update.
You can customize everything but to get all the settings right to where the widget shows up all the time and keeps the correct time is a pain in the ass
Been using this app for years on every android phone I have. Simple and looks great. Thanks guys, please don't stop updating it.
- Added: two new weather providers: Weather Underground and Apixu (both require registration)
- Fixed: increased battery consumption on some devices since last update
- Fixed: clock showing incorrect time on some devices since last update
- Changed: wind direction: 8 new possible values added: NNE, ENE, ESE, SSE, SSW, WSW, WNW, NNW (for total possible 16)
- Added: Dark Sky: current weather condition translations for: Bulgarian, Catalan, Estonian, Slovenian
New way to customize your phone with HD Widgets Free, 100+ widgets for customize