Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
* Backup locally to your device or SD card
* Schedule multiple automatic backups
* Supporting THE MOST content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, Home Screens (Some devices), Alarms (Some devices), and more...
* Users with root access can backup APKs AND DATA!
* Backup and restore one device, to go across another device (data migration) you will need the Pro features
Unlocked Pro features include:
* Backup and Restore to any number of Android devices sharing the same account
* Cloud backup support to any of the following services: 1) Rerware Cloud, 2) Dropbox, 3) Google Drive.
* Direct backup to your computer over the Internet!
* Direct migration from one Android device to another over WiFi
* View your data and application backups online
* Users with Root access can:
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Force Close applications
- And more...
MyBackup will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Find out why over 4.5 million people trust MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
NOTE: Data and setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted device, or if the application integrates with us.
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their Android devices.
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
Avast Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free Avast Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free.
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for Avast Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
"Very nice app. l lost all contacts n thought it was forever.i reinstall the app. what a nice surprise all the contacts, sms , logs were restored.thanks" - Amina Toraubally
"This is hands down one of my favorite apps. It makes flashing roms so much easier. It might not have the intricate options that Titanium backup has, but it's well designed, looks great, and gets new features on a regular basis. Must buy if you value quality." - Greg Cahill
"Most usable backup app ever for me. Very to-the-point and easy to set up. I am, ummm, let's just say, computer challenged, and I did it! Pro is the best!" - Michele Beyer
- Batch backup & restore data (Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Calendar, etc.)
- Batch backup & restore apps with two modes: apk+data OR apk only
- Merge individual backups
- Batch delete backups
- Smart Merge duplicate contacts automatically
- Cloud backup through Dropbox and Google Drive
- Batch backup & restore SMS and MMS data
- Batch backup & restore system settings and system app settings
- Scheduled backup
- Backup history (Up to 30 records per app)
Backup and Restore:
✓ Apps (Note: truBackup backups apk files only, not app data or app settings)
Schedule automatic or manually create backups
Backup to Dropbox
Backup to Google Drive
Backup to SD Card (external SD Card recommended)
View backup status and progress
My Devices shows all your devices connected to one cloud account, and enable you to transfer data from different devices. For e.g., A backup from Samsung device can be restored to HTC or Motorola devices or Tabs.
Trend Micro specializes in making powerful protection surprisingly simple. As the global leader in cloud and server security, and with 24 years of security experience your data is safe and secure in trusted hands.
- Automatically back up your files either daily or weekly
- Back up everything whenever you want with one quick tap
- Restore your files to the same device or a new one
- Enjoy 50MB of free online storage space
- Upgrade to 5GB for a small fee
- Manage your backups from within the app
- Wi-Fi/3G Awareness - save on your 3G data plan and roaming fees
- Automatic Backup feature provides the ability to backup only if your device is charging
- Save any or all of these data types (the choice is yours):
o Call History
o Text History
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
★ Automatically backup app on every installation ★
★ Backup your apps to SD card or Google Drive account ★
● More features:
✓ Batch backup
✓ Backup market link for protected apps
✓ Restore apps from SD card
✓ Restore apps from Google Drive
✓ Quick uninstalling
✓ Sort apps by name, install date, size
✓ Show storage usage
✓ Show Google Drive usage
✓ Multi version backup
✓ Search apps
✓ Display apps with Ads info
✓ Send apk file by email
✓ Share market link
✓ Export market links
*** Notice: Easy App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Contact, Calendar, Bookmark, Message(SMS), Photo, Video, Music, Documents, Voice Memo
Sender - Android Jellybean and above
Receiver - LG G2 and beyond (Direct Wi-Fi transfer from LG G3)
Some functions may be limited depending on smartphone manufacturer/model.
Do you have a solution of backup of pictures in your terminal in preparation for affairs such as an error in the terminal or change device?
Recent terminals have an internal SD with the large capacity in the body for pictures, but built-in SD can not be removed. So when you change the terminal, you need to back up your important pictures.
Dropbox, sugarsync, evernote are useful for backup but SD card has a sense of security more them.
1)Haven't you experienced some trouble when you change the terminal?
*It is difficult to distinguish between internal SD and external SD among album in the gallery.
*For ordinary people, the folder management application is too confusing.
*If you are convinced that you finished to backup data to SD, the external SD has no data.
2)This simple application can solve such problem.
*The pictures showed in the gallery can be saved to external SD by only one touch.
*The pictures saved in external SD can be restored to internal SD by only one touch.
Let's back up to avoid losing your precious pictures.
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) After installing the appl please read FAQ (in app menu)
2) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
3) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
4) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
5) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
6) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
7) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications
- Applications data (root only)
Backups can be encrypted with strong AES 256 encryption method.
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive)
Link to version with subscriptions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7oTVHEn6EhM3NHcmNobUQzWlk/view?usp=sharing
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
We will continue to strive to improve the app to best suit your needs. Please continue to support us, thank you.
"JS Backup" is the best backup and data transfer tool: the No.1 backup app in Japan.
Backup, restore, scheduled differential backups, cross-platform data transfer is just a small list of the many features it can perform. You can backup your contacts, photos, videos, music and document files, etc. to SD card, cloud or computer.
■ Main Features ■
･ Backup and restore contacts, call history, SMS, MMS text messages, calendars, bookmarks, system settings, home shortcuts, alarms, dictionaries, music playlists, images, songs and videos.
･ Transfer your smartphone data to another device with “Easy Data Transfer” in just a few clicks.
･ Automatically schedule backups for new files to keep the backup up-to-date
･ Save backup data to SD card, cloud storage services (Dropbox, SugarSync, Google Drive supported) or computer
･ Backup app apk files to SD card and the list of installed apps to cloud storage services.
･ Restore compatible files (image, sound, video, text, etc.) attached to MMS messages
･ Backup, restore, send and synchronize smartphone data with PC via Wi-Fi
■ Easy Data Transfer Feature■
･ Generate QR code, which enables the restoration of smartphone data, therefore there is no need of SD card, USB cables or computer data transfer software.
･ Just scan the generated QR code with JS Backup on the new device and voilà, important contacts, calendars, text messages, etc. are back.
※Camera access permission is required to read the QR codes
■ Recommended OS ■
Android OS 2.3 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2/ 4.3/ 4.4/ 5.0
■ Notes ■
※Devices with Android OS version older than 2.2 or have not gone through security updates are not supported. If an Android OS update is available, please perform the update.
※If a single file exceeds the size maximum capacity of cloud service (Dropbox: 10GB, SugarSync: 2GB, Google Drive: 30GB), it cannot be backed up.
Safe Backup is a friendly application that can quickly and easily back up most of the data you keep on your Android device:
- voice memos,
- text messages,
- call log,
Safe Backup is easy to learn, and each step is accompanied by a tip.
Safe Backup is compatible with most Android devices and supports data exchange between different versions (2.1-2.3.x) and device models.
This is the only application capable of saving backup files on Windows PCs (Windows networks).
Why Safe Backup?
- data archiving and password protection,
- popular cloud services (Dropbox, Box) supported (Paid options),
- FTP support (Paid option),
- a widget to manage latest backup and launch the app fast,
- multi-language support: English, Russian, French, German and Korean,
- app settings can be backed up and restored,
- optimized for tablets.
If you are having an issue with the application or would like to ask a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Seagate® Mobile Backup app offers users an easy way to back up and restore all of the photos and videos on your gallery, plus your contacts, music, call logs, and text messages directly to a Seagate drive. Backing up can be done easily inside the home over a WiFi network. While outside the home backup via a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive over WiFi (where available) or via cellular data plan*. Simply install the Seagate Mobile Backup app on your mobile device and the Seagate Dashboard software on your computer to backup your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages. To allow for space to capture more memories, you can set the app to automatically delete the content from your cloud account once the back up has completed. Help keep your mobile content safe by backing it up on a Seagate drive.
• Back up your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages
• Back up over WiFi (Backup Plus, Central)
• Back up via cloud services over 4G/3G or WiFi (Backup Plus Only)
• Restore backed up content to your existing or new device
This app requires the Seagate Dashboard software, which is included with any Seagate Backup Plus or Central drives.
Compatible with Android devices running 2.3 or later.
*Data plan charges or fees may apply.
Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm