Clickfree Mobile Link is the easiest way to transfer photos and videos directly from you mobile phone or tablet to your Windows PC or Mac, in full resolution. Each time your mobile device is connected to wifi your photos and videos will back up to your computer. And, once backed up to your computer, when you plug in your Clickfree Backup Hard Drive, these files will be further protected. It will sort and transfer photos and videos from multiple mobile phones and tablets, and has the ability to send your photos and videos to multiple computers if you choose to. Support Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.9.4 and up, and Android 4.0 and up.
Backup and Restore:
✓ Apps (Note: truBackup backups apk files only, not app data or app settings)
Schedule automatic or manually create backups
Backup to Dropbox
Backup to Google Drive
Backup to SD Card (external SD Card recommended)
View backup status and progress
My Devices shows all your devices connected to one cloud account, and enable you to transfer data from different devices. For e.g., A backup from Samsung device can be restored to HTC or Motorola devices or Tabs.
Its providing features:-
Contact Backups & restore.
Call Logs Backup & Restore.
SMS Backup & Restore.
Browser data Backup & Restore.
Apps Backup & Restore.
Backup & Restore just one click away...
Simple and light GUI...
Memory and processing optimized...
Thanks for using this app...
Access all files backed up to Backblaze
Search for specific files and download them to your Android device
Share files via text, email, etc.
Backblaze Mobile is a companion app for Backblaze Online Backup, an award-winning automatic online backup service that backs up unlimited data for just $5/month. Try Backblaze Online Backup free on your Mac or PC by visiting www.Backblaze.com
Backblaze Online Backup:
* Over 100,000,000 GB of data backed
* Customers in 175 countries
* #1 online backup service by About.com
* Best Cloud Storage & Back Up Solution by SIIA
Recommended by thousands including:
"You will sleep so much better knowing you have Backblaze." - John Gruber
"I've used other online backup, Backblaze is my favorite." - Marco Arment
"I like and can recommend Backblaze." -Walt Mossberg
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
Avast Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free Avast Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free.
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for Avast Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
"Very nice app. l lost all contacts n thought it was forever.i reinstall the app. what a nice surprise all the contacts, sms , logs were restored.thanks" - Amina Toraubally
"This is hands down one of my favorite apps. It makes flashing roms so much easier. It might not have the intricate options that Titanium backup has, but it's well designed, looks great, and gets new features on a regular basis. Must buy if you value quality." - Greg Cahill
"Most usable backup app ever for me. Very to-the-point and easy to set up. I am, ummm, let's just say, computer challenged, and I did it! Pro is the best!" - Michele Beyer
- Batch backup & restore data (Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Calendar, etc.)
- Batch backup & restore apps with two modes: apk+data OR apk only
- Merge individual backups
- Batch delete backups
- Smart Merge duplicate contacts automatically
- Cloud backup through Dropbox and Google Drive
- Batch backup & restore SMS and MMS data
- Batch backup & restore system settings and system app settings
- Scheduled backup
- Backup history (Up to 30 records per app)
Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
* Backup locally to your device or SD card
* Schedule multiple automatic backups
* Supporting THE MOST content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, Home Screens (Some devices), Alarms (Some devices), and more...
* Users with root access can backup APKs AND DATA!
* Backup and restore one device, to go across another device (data migration) you will need the Pro features
Unlocked Pro features include:
* Backup and Restore to any number of Android devices sharing the same account
* Cloud backup support to any of the following services: 1) Rerware Cloud, 2) Dropbox, 3) Google Drive.
* Direct backup to your computer over the Internet!
* Direct migration from one Android device to another over WiFi
* View your data and application backups online
* Users with Root access can:
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Force Close applications
- And more...
MyBackup will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Find out why over 4.5 million people trust MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
NOTE: Data and setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted device, or if the application integrates with us.
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their Android devices.
Safe Backup is a friendly application that can quickly and easily back up most of the data you keep on your Android device:
- voice memos,
- text messages,
- call log,
Safe Backup is easy to learn, and each step is accompanied by a tip.
Safe Backup is compatible with most Android devices and supports data exchange between different versions (2.1-2.3.x) and device models.
This is the only application capable of saving backup files on Windows PCs (Windows networks).
Why Safe Backup?
- data archiving and password protection,
- popular cloud services (Dropbox, Box) supported (Paid options),
- FTP support (Paid option),
- a widget to manage latest backup and launch the app fast,
- multi-language support: English, Russian, French, German and Korean,
- app settings can be backed up and restored,
- optimized for tablets.
If you are having an issue with the application or would like to ask a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
Do you have a solution of backup of pictures in your terminal in preparation for affairs such as an error in the terminal or change device?
Recent terminals have an internal SD with the large capacity in the body for pictures, but built-in SD can not be removed. So when you change the terminal, you need to back up your important pictures.
Dropbox, sugarsync, evernote are useful for backup but SD card has a sense of security more them.
1)Haven't you experienced some trouble when you change the terminal?
*It is difficult to distinguish between internal SD and external SD among album in the gallery.
*For ordinary people, the folder management application is too confusing.
*If you are convinced that you finished to backup data to SD, the external SD has no data.
2)This simple application can solve such problem.
*The pictures showed in the gallery can be saved to external SD by only one touch.
*The pictures saved in external SD can be restored to internal SD by only one touch.
Let's back up to avoid losing your precious pictures.
If you do not have root, or do not know what root is, this application will not work for you.
Email us at email@example.com before rating
• Your G Cloud Root key to backup Apps settings
• Comes with 4 GB Free online storage
• No icon! Requires G Cloud Backup Free app to be installed
• The same key can be used on several devices
• For download instructions: read below.
• Backup Apps data (your game levels, apps settings, customization, etc)
• 4 GB storage FREE
• Premium Support
G Cloud Backup Features
• Earn up to 10 GB Free
• Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, photos, videos and music
• Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
• Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon S3 cloud storage
• Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
• Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
• No rooting or special configuration required
• Backup External SD cards
• Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
• Backs up every version of all files
• Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
• Available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese, and Arabic
1. Make sure you have G Cloud free installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup
2. Sign up for a free account and configure your backup
3. Go to Settings> and tap on Install G Cloud Apps Backup
4. Tap on Install App then complete installation
5. Once installation completes tap on Check G Cloud App Backup
Support & Upgrades:
• If Market won't download your key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your key got installed before the purchase completed or otherwise won't work, please un-install & reinstall your key to resolve the problem.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• If the problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Backup enables you to easily and securely backup and restore files from your mobile phone to the Amazon cloud server.
BACKUP AND RESTORE:
• Photos taken with your Camera app
• Downloads located in the Downloads folder of your phone
• Application Installation files (This excludes pre-installed system apps and saved app data)
• 2 GB FREE cloud storage space. To purchase additional storage, view our plans online at: mobilifestyle.com
You can view a list of files you have backed up and download them to your computer through the User Portal online at: https://mobilifestyle.com/login_mls.jsp
Note: Data or internet/wireless connection is required in order to use the app features.
AFTER INSTALLING AND REGISTERING, PLEASE READ THE USER GUIDE ON THE MAIN SCREEN TO REVIEW FUNCTIONALITY.
Need help? Contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: Mobile Backup is presented as is, without guarantee of successful data backup/restore due to a number of factors including your wireless carrier, wireless connection, and more. WiFi connection is strongly recommended when performing backup or restore. We are not responsible for any adverse events or functionality issues during and following the use of Mobile Backup.
Trend Micro specializes in making powerful protection surprisingly simple. As the global leader in cloud and server security, and with 24 years of security experience your data is safe and secure in trusted hands.
- Automatically back up your files either daily or weekly
- Back up everything whenever you want with one quick tap
- Restore your files to the same device or a new one
- Enjoy 50MB of free online storage space
- Upgrade to 5GB for a small fee
- Manage your backups from within the app
- Wi-Fi/3G Awareness - save on your 3G data plan and roaming fees
- Automatic Backup feature provides the ability to backup only if your device is charging
- Save any or all of these data types (the choice is yours):
o Call History
o Text History
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
This application can sort, backup and restore your browser bookmarks.
To move a bookmark, select it and tap the up or down arrow. A long press on the arrow sends it to the top or the bottom.
A long press on the bookmark itself shows more options.
Tap the icon to open the web page in the browser
On Android 3 & 4: to open a folder, tap its icon. Use the "back" button to go back to the parent folder.
Uses the HTML format from Internet Explorer or Firefox for both backup and restore.
Warning: on Android 3 & 4, do not use this application if the Google Chrome bookmark synchronization is activated.