Here’s what the reviewers are saying:
★ “Persist is a new contender that's one of the most powerful we've seen, and comes with tons of options”. – LifeHacker (http://lifehacker.com/persist-for-android-offers-total-control-over-your-volu-1151275713)
★ “Smarter volume control app with predefined profiles!” – AndroidTapp (http://www.androidtapp.com/persist-volume-control/)
★ “Avoid many awkward moments, thanks to Persist” – Stelapps
★ “Useful widgets, you can switch from one preference to another in just a click” – App of the Day
HOW IT WORKS
Persist Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Persist Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan heading into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you're heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
- Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
- The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
- The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
- Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
- Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
- Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
- Preset List (apply any preset)
- Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
- Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
- Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
- Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool “Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
- Full network access/view network connections (bug reporting, Google maps, usage).
- Read calendar (schedule presets based on calendar events)
- Modify system settings (change advanced volume settings)
- Coarse and fine location (detect location changes for scheduled presets
- Control vibration (notifications)
- Read/Write external storage (access custom icons and ringtones)
- Run at startup (restore settings after startup)
- Read phone state (required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all Android versions)
You can test drive everything Persist has to offer for the first 24hrs. Afterwards, the automated schedules and widgets will be available via an upgrade.
*Quick Access from Notification Bar
*If you find a translation error, please email me.
Note: By downloading and installing this app, FirestormApps reserves the right to collect anonymous usage statistics using Google Analytics.
Voice call volume
Control them all easily with Volume Master!
Includes the ability to unlink (or link) Ringer and Notification volumes!
Please note: Ringer & Notification linking/unlinking works on all devices running Android Gingerbread (or lower) and some devices running Android ICS (or higher). Not all ICS (or higher) devices support this feature due to varying volume control implementations by device manufacturers.
Ad-supported free version. Ad-Free, paid version is available in the market.
Also check out some of the great new features in the paid version - Volume Profiles (Presets) and Volume Master Home Screen Widgets for easy, one-touch volume changes!
This app puts a media volume and mute control in the Notifications window that can be accessed from the status bar on your device. It lets you adjust the volume without using the hardware volume button and without exiting the app that you're currently running. For example, you can adjust the volume of a video directly from the Notifications window while continuing to watch the video.
We developed this app because we often find it hard to use the hardware volume button on a tablet, depending on its orientation and how we have it set up in the stand. We hope you find it useful too!
Note: This app will only control media volume. In general, media volume includes music, video, and game sounds.
To use: Tap on the app icon and select Activate. This will put the volume control into the Notifications window. On the status bar, tap on the time or pull down the Notifications window to access the volume control.
To close: Tap on the app icon and select Deactivate.
• This app does NOT have any ads. If you are seeing ads in your Notifications window, then they are being put there by a different app.
• If the volume control does not display in the Notifications window, make sure that notifications are turned on for your device under Settings > Apps > Volume in Notification > Show notifications (check the box). Note: This setting is available for Android OS 4.1 and up only.
• Method #1: If you tap on the "time" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it will remain visible until you dismiss it. We recommend that you use this method.
• Method #2: If you tap on the "volume icon" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it might not remain visible after each button press, depending on your device and Android OS version.
• Tapping the Mute button will allow you to mute and unmute the volume.
• It's not possible to put a sliding volume bar in the Notifications window.
This app provides quick access to volume controls via a notification. The app is designed to replace the hardware buttons on a tablet or phone, as they are often difficult to access and break easily.
* Increase, decrease and mute volume directly from the notification tray
* See current volume level in the notification
* Multiple display styles
* No need to open a separate application or popup window
* Auto-start on boot
If you have any suggestions or issues, please contact us directly at email@example.com
- Part of icons by Icons8, http://www.icons8.com
- configure volume for all sound streams in the phone
- save configurations into profiles
- set schedule for every profile.
- set profiles for WiFi spots.
It's very usefull if you have to switch you volume every day between silent at the night, vibro at the work and normal at the rest of the day. You can schedule any profile to be applied in any time you need. Unlimited number of schedules can be assigned to every profile.
If you have some suggestions, comments or would like to help with translation of this application, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Volume Control Widget for quick and easy music volume control. Designed with music in mind, this product aims to give you the best music media volume control experience on the android.
The volume control is for MEDIA VOLUME ONLY. It has no effect on ringer, notification or system volume settings.
- Immediate onscreen control. Designed to be used in conjunction with music media streaming widgets.
- The further you tap from fader, the further it moves. This helps achieve the volume you want quickly.
- Dim Button: With 4 dim Levels.
- Mute button.
- Autofade: Fades out whatever is currently playing, stops audio stream and returns to original level.
- 4 Autofade Speeds.
- Horizontal and vertical widgets included, depending on screen needs.
- Quick access 'PanelFlip' for Settings.
- No network/internet permissions required.
- 2 Separate Widgets: One volume control and one quick button control.
- No ads.
This is a new release, we have tried to ensure it works on as many devices as possible, but if you experience any problems please don't hesitate to send us an email - email@example.com - and we will resolve any problems as soon as possible.
The MiloByte team.
Equalizer is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 10 Equalizer presets
* Stereo led VU meter
Works with most Music and Video players.
Simple Installation and usage:
1. Effect for Music or Audio
* Turn on the Music player and play your music
* Turn on the Equalizer application and adjust sound level and frequency.
* Put headphones for a best results
*To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application close button.
2. Effect for video
* Just like effect for Music or Audio, adjust the sound level and frequency, than, let it run in background.
* Turn on the Video player and play your video
* You must get a good effect sound results for video
This volume control widget shows the volume and actually lets you adjust it. Simple, easy to use, no need to enter the settings. It's exactly what you're looking for when you search the market for a volume widget.
If you like this widget, check out the donation version!
NOTE: On Android 3.0 and higher, the widget may not show up in the widget menu immediately after install. Restarting your launcher or rebooting your device should fix it. This is a known Android problem, and there is nothing I can do about it.
You can turn off all 6 volumes in one single press.
If you are looking for an even more simple solution to turn off all volumes, please take a look at the paid version of Total Volume. Total Volume also includes a widget. From the widget at the homescreen you can turn off all 6 volumes in one single press.
Support for both portrait and landscape modes.
- The setting of the incoming / alarm / media / notification / call / system volume
( The "Ring ", " notification " becomes " incoming call notification " in Android 3.0 or higher)
- Toggle silent mode , vibration mode , in normal mode tab
( There is no " vibration mode" model there is no vibration in Android 3.0 or higher)
- Lock ring volume
This prevents incoming call volume to be changed , such as volume keys of the terminal body when you close the application .
( To prevent rather than change the ring volume , manners / Vibrate / Normal mode to be changed in Android 2.1.)
- Color variations
You can choose from blue, green, yellow , pink, red , purple, orange color , such as a slider , you can select "dark" from " bright " is also background .
- Widget to switch silent mode , vibration mode , normal mode with one touch
( You can not use widgets when you move to the SD card the app . )
- On / Off feature that resides in the notification bar
- On / Off of the ability to re- set the volume at startup
( Not required by the terminal . )
- On / Off of the ability to re- configure each volume to manners / Vibrate / Normal mode when changing
- On / Off of the features that play a sound when changing the volume with the slider
· On / Off the display of the system volume
(Because it is synchronized with the incoming sound by the terminal )
Use for advertising
To set the On / Off synchronization and notification sounds ringtone Android1.6-2.3.3
To display an icon in the notification bar at startup .
To re- set the volume at startup
Volume Control+ is a volume control app that support
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Vanilla, Ice blue, Strawberry
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- You can make a volume preset(profile) for frequently
used settings, and by using app for preset(It is available
with the Pro version) can be applied quickly
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
This application allows you to control Poweramp player with a Sony SmartWatch.
Try new, paid version of extension that includes more new features like view folders and tracklist:
PowerampControl Pro SmartWatch
Including the following features:
- Display album art
- Control Poweramp directly over API (Fast response)
- Folder/List switch buttons(optional)
- Volume control - up/down swipe
Tested on Adnroid 2.3.3 and 4.2.1
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch