The Fine Chromatic Tuner was adjusted and tested with acoustic guitars, soprano ukulele, tenor uke and electric guitars. I believe that it will work with any mid to mid-high range instrument as it was fine adjusted for the 70 Hz - 500 Hz. So this one is not suitable for bass guitars for example. I will make a different app for the low range instruments soon.
This is automatic chromatic tuner that supports every screen size. Fine Chromatic Tuner works well with devices supporting 44100 16 bit audio input (almost every phone and tablet in mid - high price range) and 22050 16 bit audio input. Tuner still works with the other possible settings but not so accurate.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
the buggy Android 5.0 is now supported :)
THIS IS VERSION 1.71 (BETA) so if you find any problem please write me an email and I will fix it as soon as possible!
This is a Fine chromatic tuner free app - for no ads version check the PRO chromatic tuner.
DaTuner Pro was reviewed by Android Central:
"For the Android-loving musician, I think DaTuner Pro is easily the best tuner you can have on your device. I used to give that title to *see review!*, but DaTuner has proven to be so powerful, easy to use, and accurate, it'd be foolish to not use it."
DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
DaTuner's display is easy to read; nearest note and octave is displayed in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and frequency in hertz plus error in cents is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz) can be adjusted via the configuration menu.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version.
Screen and filter lock allow you to select the note that you would like to tune to, with filter lock ignoring anything outside of the range of the note you wish to tune, which is useful for tuning in noisy environs.
1.) No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) Screen lock: Lock to the note you want to tune, even if extremely out of tune and make your way up/down to it.
6.) Filter lock: Lock and filter to a specific note and filter out everything outside that note's range.
8.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
9.) Choice of colours for sharp/flat
Features in the PRO version [not in this free version]
10.) [PRO] Transposition.
11.) [PRO] Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
12.) [PRO] Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
13.) [PRO] Emulated strobe tuner display
14.) [PRO] Digital readout of error in cents
15.) [PRO] Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
16.) [PRO] Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!)
17.) [PRO] Accelerated tuning algorithm.
18.) [PRO] Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
I have tried my best to eliminate bugs from this software, and I apologize in advance for any problems you might find. Getting feedback via email, negative and positive, is very appreciated, so please email me all of the problems that occur so I can fix them!
Not worth five stars? Please email me and let me know why! I can not improve it if I don't know what to improve! Thanks!
I am overhauling DaTuner, and can use your help to add all of the new features that it will eventually have! Please join me at the new DaTuner Beta Group, right here:
Translators wanted! Contact me if you can help me to translate to your native language! Thank you!
On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its useful beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
Metronome Beats is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Please send your feedback and suggestions at MetronomeApp@gmail.com
20BPM - In response to a wide range of tempo of 300BPM, body color you can also select the color you want.
You can beat engraving can select vibration or sound, beat out a rhythm he wanted with intuitive operation.
It will be to them help you in every scene if a man you involved in music.
New chromatic tuner : now you can tune any music instrument (Violin, Ukulele, Banjo) and detect any pitch or note.
Alternate tunings for guitar: E Flat (half step down), First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Major Third and more.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor, Soprano, Baritone
#1 Guitar Tuner - Free and No Ads !
The free version is packed with features like the newly designed time signature interface – customized it any way you want. 13 time-keeping styles let you choose beat sounds that work for you – even a counting voice.. With RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, it's more precise than a traditional mechanical metronome.
Pro Metronome is all about customization – change beat sounds, accents, and even choose from 4 different beat volume levels ("f", "mf", "p" and "mute.") With the Pro Version, access subdivisions, polyrhythm settings, and create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes, and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. All versions have sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash and Vibrate. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you're playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device's camera flash to help your whole band sync up easily.
But Pro Metronome doesn't just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Many musicians, especially drummers, are looking for some way to help themselves keep a steadier beat. So Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer - it plays one bar of beats, then mutes the next, letting you check how steady your timing really is. Increase mute time as you get better and soon you'll be closer to having perfect timing. It's a simple idea not found in any other app, one that lots of people have requested to increase their stamina and precision.
Pro Metronome supports many other features: polyrhythm mode to help drummers hear and visualize complex, interlocking beat patterns; background play mode; in-app volume adjust; even saving playlists that you can share with friends, no matter which system they are using(Android/iOS). It's a powerful, elegant app that is easy for anyone to get started with, and useful for any musician. So pick it up and sync to your own beat today!
We know that Pro Metronome for Android is far from perfect right now. However, we'll keep improving it in the next update and finally provide the same experiences as on iOS devices.
Free Version Features:
+Extremely easy to use and AD FREE (We hate banner ads as much as you do)!
+Dynamic time signature settings
+13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
+Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
+Calculate BPM by tapping in real time
+Color Mode – see the beats
+Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
+Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
+In-app volume adjustment
+Timer to help you remember to practice and how long you did it for
+Universal app – supported on phones and tablets
Upgrade to Pro Version to enable Pro Features:
+LED/Screen Flash Mode *
+Vibrate Mode, makes you FEEL the beats *
+Subdivisions, including Triplet, Dot note, and many other patterns.
+Polyrhythms – play two rhythm tracks at once
+Favorite Mode – save and load your favorite settings
+Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
+Wirelessly share presets and playlists(cross platform between Android and iOS systems)
* LED Flash Mode only available for LED-Enabled devices
* Vibrate Mode only available for phones
=== About EUMLab ===
EUMLab helps you unleash your musical talent! With magic technology, EUMLab creates products that get you learning and playing music fast.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab
Questions? Write us: email@example.com
Find Pro Metronome on Apple Store: eum.io/prometronome
Thanks, everyone. We will keep making the best music apps for you.
♩ Beats per Minute (BPM) from 10 up to 310 in 0.1 BPM intervals.
♩ Moving pendulum with motion blur effects.
♩ Accelerando slider for gradual speeding up/slowing down. (0.1 to 10 BPM/bar)
♩ Beats highlighted on musical staff as they are played. Accent or mute any of the beats by tapping above/below note.
♩ Select up to 12 Beats per bar. Set beat value to half note, quarter, eighth or sixteenth.
♩ Three different sound effects to choose from.
♩ Select from 0 to 9 sub beat divisions.
List of features:
- Fine tempo tuning from 10 to 230 BPM
- Tap tempo
- Load and save presets
- Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
- From 2 to 20 beats per measure
- Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Beat emphasis
- 4 soundpacks
- Adjustable volume
- Visual beat counter
- Italian tempo markings
- Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
- Runs in background
- Settings are saved automatically on exit
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE are required for ad-support only;
- ACCESS COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location;
- READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome to stop automaticaly when there's an incoming call.
- WAKE LOCK garantees the metronome won't stop after screen goes off
-HTC wildfire: misplacement of toggle buttons on the screen
Also remember to check Mobile Metronome Pro on Android Market!
To tune your string instruments, such as acoustic guitar, guitar, bass and ukulele, follow the on-screen pointer and look at the note and frequency that are closest to the played string.
You can choose the beat, listen, select the notes by time, saving your history study and bookmarking compasses used more often.
The metronome is another feature of Cifra Club for those who want to take music everywhere!
Cleartune is a chromatic instrument tuner and pitch pipe that allows you to quickly and accurately tune your instrument using the built-in mic in your Android device. Features a unique "note wheel" interface allowing you to quickly find your pitch, paired with a highly responsive fine-tuning meter for the perfect tune. Includes support for custom temperaments, transposition, notations such as solfège, adjustable calibration and more. Cleartune can tune acoustic or electric guitar, bass, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, tympani, tablas and any other instrument that can sustain a tone.
We regularly obtain new Android devices to test compatibility. Currently Cleartune does not support very small screens, but we are unaware of any other compatibility issues on any device . If you have any issues with Cleartune, please let us know so we can obtain your specific device for testing.
✭ Used in the making of the new Gorillaz album "The Fall"
✭ "My most indispensable app is my guitar tuner, Cleartune. None of the old visual or analog tuners are as precise. I've even taken it on stage with me!" - Rosanne Cash
✭ "Cleartune and Clockwork are my most used apps." - Ezra Oklan (Nicole Atkins, Norah Jones, Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra, Matt Beck (Matchbox 20), Chico Hamilton, Arnie Lawrence)
✭ "I've been having trouble with interference on stage with other tuners for the iPhone. Used Cleartune last night before a gig and had no problems with stage noise. Excellent tuner for bass." - Rob Calder (Kanye West, Angus and Julia Stone, The Break and Repair Method, Ghostface Killah)
✭ Featured in Electronic Musician, Matchbox Mag, Making Music Mag, Premiere Guitar, MacWorld, Apple Staff Picks, Worship Leader Mag, Acoustic Guitar
✭ Spotted in use backstage by The Black Keys, C.W. Stone King (www.va.ryanpolei.com), Grammy Nominee Sones de México (gearwire.com)
- Note Wheel Display
- Ultra responsive 25 cent range fine tuning display
- Needle Damping option
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Selectable Temperaments
- Selectable Notations (such as Solfège)
- User-defined temperament and notations
- Support for transposing instruments
- Adjustable A4 calibration in 0.1 Hz increments
- Pitch Pipe/Tone generator
- Selectable tone waveform
- Automatic or manual note selection
A must have for every musician with a mobile phone or a tablet!
★ Volumes and Samples for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ 24 High Quality Samples
★ Edit Length, Pitch, Decay, Attack
★ Custom Samples (WAV Mono)
★ A Huge Optonome
★ Tempo: 10-280 Beats Per Minute
★ Measures: 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 6/4 7/4 8/4 (1/8ths Triols and 16/ths by Volumes)
★ Silence measures
★ Flashlight Beats Per Minute
★ Light and Dark theme (Android 4+)
★ Optimized for tablets
Feel like donating?
Send a Bitcoin or two :-)
Find Accounts on device: to verify promo codes
This app is ad-supported (internet permission)
Wake Lock: to keep the metronome running
Vibrate: for vibration...
Camera: for the flashlight beat
Billing: you can remove the ads for the price of a beer or a coffee !
Use Audacity to convert your samples from every format to Mono WAV 16-bit PCM.
Beta updates from the Playstore!
Join this group:
Halloween pumpkin picture:
This app can be set to variable beats per minute (BPM, tempi).
This app is used by musicians or composers to help keep a steady tempo as they play, or to work on irregular timing and tempo.
It is easy to use!
I don't guarantee that this app will work out well more than 208 BPM.
Fine bpm from 40 to 208 BPM.
- Watch all the video classes with the app;
- All the tabs you access are automatically saved to "My Lists" and you can see them offline later;
- You can also create as many lists as you want with your favorite tabs and save to see them offline;
- Choose which song you want to play by genre;
- Listen to the songs and play along;
- Enable the automatic scrolling to follow the tab while playing;
- Change the tone and tuning, use the capo and much more!
PitchLab PRO now available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musician.tuner
Unique features help you work out the chords to new tunes, visualize the pitch and consistency of the human voice, violin or other instrument, or answer the questions "what notes am I humming", "what are those chords", "am I hitting all the notes in tune", "is my vibrato consistent" etc. Select from a list of common instrument tunings or quickly create and manage your own using the built-in tuning editor.
Eight separate visualization modes:
1) Instrument: Combination radial strobe and string/note indicators for easy instrument tuning. Includes a database of common tunings for Guitar, Violin/Fiddle, Mandolin, Ukulele, Banjo, Bouzouki and Pedal Steel, plus a built-in editor for up to 100 user-defined instrument tunings.
2) Dial & Strobe: Combination dial tuner and innovative linear strobe for rapid and extremely accurate hands-free instrument tuning (this linear strobe is a genuine implementation of the strobe-tuner concept, not a decorative imitation).
3) Chromatic Dials: 12-way simultaneous display, with a separate dial tuner for each of the 12 notes in the chromatic scale, to visualize multiple voiced notes or chords.
4) Chromatic Tiles: 12-way simultaneous display of the notes in the chromatic scale, optimized for the visualization of rapid note/pitch changes (e.g. vibrato, arpeggio, portamento, glissando etc).
5) Spectrogram: Scrolling display of live sound analysis, showing the polyphonic perceived pitch of a wide range of sound types (including human voices and singing).
6) Chords: Grid-based estimation display of common chord types (maj/min, maj7/min7, dom7/dim7), ideal for quickly determining the 'strum along' chords for a tune where the chords are reasonably clear.
7) Partials: A multi-way strobe and waveform display, showing individual note partials along with full note timbre for detailed analysis of sound characteristics.
8) BigStrobe: A large, single strobe display, optimized for small screen devices.
These visualization modes are easily accessed by swiping the screen left/right or by pressing & holding the tuner display to get a pop-up view selection menu. User-selectable options are accessed via the MENU button or the pop-up view selection menu and include support for custom temperaments.
Please rate or review, check for updates regularly and email firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues for quick resolution.
Example instrument tunings:
Guitar, Drop D
Guitar, Open D
Guitar, Open G
Guitar, Open A
Bass Guitar, (4 String), Standard
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low B
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low E
Bass Guitar, (6 String), Standard
Violin: Standard, Tenor
Fiddle: Standard, Cajun, Open G, Sawmill, Gee-dad, Open D, High bass, Cross tuning, Calico
Mandolin: Standard, Octave
Ukulele: Standard, D6/Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass
Banjo (5 string): Standard/Open G, C tuning, Double C, Sawmill, Open D, Guitar, Willie Moore, Dock Boggs (Low C), Dock Boggs (Low D), Cumberland Gap, G Minor, Open C
Banjo: Plectrum, Tenor Standard, Tenor Irish, Long neck
Bouzouki: 8 string, 6 string
Pedal Steel: Standard/E9th, C6th, A7th, C Diatonic
* "대화" 탭에서 대화상대를 선택하실 수 있습니다.
새로운 기능 제안 환영합니다. 문의를 여기에 댓글로 써주시면 답변을 못해드립니다. 문의는 톡플러스 홈페이지 (http://tocplus.co.kr)의 문의/불편신고 메뉴를 이용해 주세요.
개발자 연락처 :
414, Gyeonginro 299, Namgu, Incheon