1. First download Talkii (supervisor) on a separated smartphone or tablet and create an account.
2. Create and preconfigure Talkii Tab profiles & interface
3. Download and connect now to Talkii Tab by using the previous account creation ID's.
4. Choose a Talkii Tab user profile
5. Ready to be used by the AAC User. Note that Talkii Tab is connected for live changements with the supervisor app.
* The innovation Talkii
Talkii is a digital solution of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) allowing the development of language as well as the growth of communication skills. Thanks to Talkii, thousands of non-verbal people can express their needs through adapted symbols.
* Discover Talkii's innovative features
Talkii has been tested by hundreds of people (families, professionals, speech therapists,...) and by collecting feedback, we realised the need to create two applications to separate the configuration and use aspects.
Talkii acts like a supervisor and allows parents and professionals to configure the Talkii Tab according to the individual needs of each user and remains simple to use.
Exclusive for the AAC User. Configurations have to be done from Talkii (supervisor)
- Artificial or personal voice communication through pictograms or own pictures
- Multiple layouts available
- 10 different grid sizes
- Create and organise pictograms into categories (new or existing)
- Sentence building options
- Daily & weekly planner
- Customized interface configurations
- Connection of several user profiles or communication boards
- And much more...
* For whom?
Based on multiple researches, we have found that Talkii is a suitable application for all kinds of communication disorders.
Talkii is suitable for ASD, aphasia, verbal apraxia, phonological disorders, lateral sclerosis, BMI, trisomy 21, muscular disorders, etc... .
You will find a complete description in the Talkii App.