Talking Goggles can recognize images and speaks out what it finds.
- Recognizes almost any image within seconds. Logos, landmarks, books, products, artwork, text and more..
- Shows the description of the image and speaks it out to you.
- Speaks it out using the correct accent of your selected language.
- Includes a torchlight to assist in reading.
- Video mode. Talking Goggles will continuously check the video stream for any familiar images, and will present it and speak it out when it finds something.
- Easy copy function. Use goggles as a scanner/translator and use the results in any other application.
- Look up more details on the image found by doing a direct search. Or, if it is a product, check where it is available nearby, and show a price comparison.
Don't know the name of that actor on that poster? Just point your camera at it and Talking Goggles will tell you!
Want to find out if that product is really the cheapest around? Take a picture and let Talking Goggles do a comparison for you.
Point Talking Goggles at a logo, and you will be told the name of the company after which you can do a search for it.
Talking Goggles is particularly good at recognizing book covers and posters. Try it out!
Talking Goggles gives you amazing possibilities. We are constantly improving the app further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments or suggestions.