The Used Equipment search function is quick and simple to use, users can easily search and locate Used Equipment by selecting the required Product Category, Brand, Model, Dealer Name and Country. The search can also be refined to locate all available Volvo Approved Used Equipment. The App is designed in a user friendly way meaning that the search results only show what is available. The product cards contain all of the information normally required, the pictures are clear and can be scrolled through easily allowing for users to see different parts of the equipment. Contacting Volvo Construction Equipment Dealers is quick and simple by way of using the CALL or EMAIL buttons, there is also a Dealer locator which provides contact information for all Volvo Construction Equipment participating dealers. The App automatically selects and displays the default language/ currency selected in the iPhone settings. The displayed currency is therefore linked to the language settings.
This App therefore allows users to quickly locate and purchase Used Equipment in the EMEA Region.
Dynafleet is Volvo Trucks web-based system for fleet management, a tool that streamlines the planning and execution of transports. Dynafleet provides detailed information about your vehicles and drivers performance and includes a large variety of functions grouped together into four services: Fuel & Environment, Driver times, Positioning and Messaging and can be used with any truck brand.
The Dynafleet app also includes the industry unique Fuel Efficiency Score that allows you to measure and compare individual truck and drivers performance regardless of transportation type.
To login to the app you need to have a Dynafleet user account. Data displayed in the app is based on existing Dynafleet services.
Not a Dynafleet user? Please take a look at the demo included in the app.
This app provides instant access to inventory, the latest incentives, rebates, and a full multimedia brochure. This app uses push notifications to schedule service appointments, access specials, coupons, dealer contact info, and more…
Search real-time inventory, pricing, and options.
The Volvo of Columbus app features:
- Vehicle Images
- Vehicle Videos
- Real-time Inventory
- “Quick Call” feature
- Check Dealership “Specials”
- Schedule Service Appointments
- “Value Your Car”
- Hours and Directions
- Social Media Integration
If you are looking to purchase or service a new or used Acura or Volvo in the greater Cleveland area, look no further. Motorcars Acura Volvo has a wide selection of vehicles and can help you with all of your automotive needs. We are creating special experiences one guest at a time.
Now, we are proud to bring you our very own DealerApp! Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Full Vehicle Inventory integration. Browse or search our entire inventory without ever seeing a slow mobile website. Save the ones you like as favorites.
- Check out the "Postboard" for new messages, coupons and specials straight from us to your device! You can even reply to these messages directly
- Keep track of all your own personal vehicles in "My Garage". Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in "My Garage", see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed when finished!
- The "Toolkit" contains super useful tools for you to use every day:
Call Roadside Assistance
One-touch Service Scheduling
Find local gas prices
Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer Flashlight
- Don't forget that all the features of the first version are still there...call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc etc...
Powered by DealerApp
With the VTNA Locator you can easily see a Dealer’s contact information, address, email address, web site, and services offered; all with single-click access to connect you instantly with the Dealer.
The easy to use map monitors your current location while stationary or while you are in motion.
* Real-time location tracking
* Current Location with Latitude / Longitude
* Center Button On / Off
* 3 View Modes: Map / Satellite / Hybrid
* Dealer pop-ups with name, distance from current location, and link to detail Dealer info
* Quickly zoom in / out with simple to use presets
* 1click access to the Web, Google Maps, Phone, or Email
* Telephone numbers: Regional / Sales / Service
* Web page
* Services available
Inhalt der App sind Wettbewerbsregeln, Produktinformationen und aktuelle Meldungen über Rankings. Push-Mitteilungen ermöglichen eine schnelle und direkte Kommunikation.
Die App gilt nur für den deutschen Markt.
De Volvo Niham App heeft voor u de volgende informatie en mogelijkheden:
-Actuele voorraad occasions
Zoek uw occasion op kleur, prijs en uitvoering
-Online een werkplaats afspraak maken
-Volvo Niham nieuwsbrief,
blijf op de hoogte van acties, aanbiedingen en tips
Veiligheidssystemen, Racing en History etc.
Informatie over de veiligheid- en product systemen
-Volg ons op Facebook
-Navigatie: waar staat mijn Volvo
-Contact gegevens alle Niham vestigingen
Navigeer naar uw Niham vestiging via google maps
-Belangrijke telefoonnummers bij schade en pech onderweg.
What’s new in Issue 54
With this issue, taking us from March through May 2015, readers are introduced to Terex Trucks, Volvo CE’s most recent acquisition, with an article about these powerful machines working in the harsh environment of South Africa’s remote Northern Cape. The print story is supplemented by a video report as are the stories featuring Volvo machines at work on job sites in South Korea, China, Italy and Sweden. The cover story looks at how a fleet of Volvo excavators were used to build a new black ski slope in the Alps and history buffs are bound to enjoy reading about Volvo CE’s Munktell Museum in Eskilstuna, Sweden. More reports from sites in Germany, Spain and Argentina complement articles about fleet management and new technology, along with an update on the construction industry’s efforts to move towards a more sustainable future.