Stroll through the forest and along the elevated walkways, marvel at the construction of the cantilever, and climb the tallest rainforest observation tower in FNQ whilst listening to the stories of the rainforest. The Mamu Rainforest Canopy Walkway is in the traditional country of the Ma:Mu Aboriginal people. They welcome you to their country and ask that you visit respectfully.
Mamu Tropical Skywalk’s app features the latest technology, incorporating extensive multimedia and GPS location functionality. Our app places the story of the Wooroonooran National Park and the Mamu people right into your hands.
· Hear the secrets of the rainforest in our professionally-narrated audio
· Learn about our native flora and fauna in our Botanical section
· Marvel at the construction of this architectural wonder, and learn how recycled materials were carefully and thoughtfully incorporated into the design.
· Learn about the history of the Ma:Mu Indigenous people, and Ma:Mu country.
· Capture and share your photos, complete with our personalised Mamu Tropical Skywalk frame, to your favourite social network
· See the full list of amenities available throughout the entire experience