Queensland’s Number One Must Do Tourist Attraction. Hear the incredible story of Jose Paronella and his unstoppable desire to achieve his dream of building a Spanish pleasure gardens in the remote rainforests of Tropical North Queensland. Paronella Park - arrive intrigued, and leave inspired.
Paronella Park’s app features the latest technology, incorporating extensive multimedia and GPS location functionality. Our app places the story of Jose Paronella and his dream right into your hands.
· Hear the story of Jose Paronella and his dream, narrated personally by the Park’s custodians – Mark and Judy Evans.
· Learn about our native flora and fauna in our Botanical section – Paronella Park’s range of over 7,500 plants and trees, birds, butterflies, bats – and more!
· Explore the 5 hectares of beautiful rainforest gardens, lovingly planted by Jose Paronella and cared for by our team of passionate staff. Find your location in the gardens in real time.
· Learn more of the hidden secrets of this unique hidden wonder of Tropical North Queensland, including our hydroelectricity system that powers our entire Park harnessing the force of our on-site waterfall.
· Capture and share your photos, complete with our personalised Paronella Park frame, to your favourite social network
· See the full list of amenities available throughout the entire experience