AR-Code is a free application that captures digital content from any print or physical media and shows it to you directly on the screen of your device. Videos, images, slideshows, information, maps, animations, sounds, 3D models, configurators…
AR-Code gives you the chance to interact with real objects anytime and anywhere you want. You can use AR-Code both in real time, near the physical source, or on-demand by accessing the AR-Code Store, the library of content to download anytime you like.
AR-Code offers several free services, such us:
-MOVIESCANNER. Using AR-Code, point at the poster of the movie you are interested and in a few taps, the plot and the trailer will appear as an augmented reality content directly on your device screen. The service is available in multiple languages depending on the movies.
-DAILY HOROSCOPE. The horoscope in Augmented Reality that you can read every day pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
-DAILY QUOTES. Start every day with a famous quote that appears in Augmented Reality pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
… and other branded services to learn more about your favorite products.
Watch out for the AR-Code stamp on magazines, newspapers, product packaging or consult the AR-Code Store and find out what media can be activated.
−Use your device to capture the reference image or object, download the digital content and interact.
−Identify the active points of the image and have fun discovering the dynamic content that makes it come to life.
−Go to the AR-Code Store and select the contents you prefer, print them and repeat this fantastic experience also offline.
− Send and share with your friends, relatives and colleagues.
Winners will be informed though their registered details.
If your device is incompatible with this version, look for Video AR for mini devices by Digify.
Video AR is a marketing and promotional platform that utilizes augmented reality technology to launch promotional videos supplied by a sponsor.
Download the app and use it to capture target images that can be found on specific print ads, online ads, billboards and store merchandising materials. Once the right target image is found, a product video will be played on your Android mobile device or tablet. Raffle credits are generated after viewing the promotional videos. For every video watched, the promo participant potentially earns a raffle entry and a chance to win the sponsor’s specified prize.
The Video AR app is for free.
Downloading and using the app requires an internet or data connection for the submission of raffle entries. Standard data charges apply.
The app requires Android OS 2.2 Froyo version and above for optimal performance.
AR Scanner is an augmented reality marketing and promotional platform that utilizes AR technology to launch sponsored promotional videos.
Like Video AR, AR Scanner can be used to capture target images that can be found on specific print ads, online ads, billboards and store merchandising materials. Once AR Scanner finds the right target image, a product video will be played on your Android mobile device or tablet. Unlike Video AR, AR Scanner does not generate raffle credits after viewing promotional videos.
The Lewmar AR App uses stunning Augmented Reality (AR) to showcase the features of our latest marine products like never before.
Look at the products from any angle as if they were right there in front of you! See them running, look through the outer casings to see the internal mechanisms or access the useful information panels to find technical specifications for each product.
How do I use the App?
Step 1: Install the App on your Android smartphone or tablet
Step 2: Visit us at METS 2012, stand 11.101
Step 3: Run the app on your device and point the camera at any of the markers around the stand to see our products come to life.
Step 4: Take one of the printed markers from the stand to use in the office/at home
A copy of the marker is available from: http://www.lewmar.com/app
App Creators/Developers - Mustard Design Ltd - www.mustard-design.co.uk Tel. +44 (0)2392 596450
Fast Food Reality is an application to just look for most famous Fast Food Restaurants, like Mc Donald's, Burger King, Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, Pizza Hut and Pans and Company.
You can find them using maps or augmented reality.
GNU GPLv3 License
Install application, download marker, print it, open application and aim the camera of your smartphone against the marker.
You can download marker here: http://magnafield.com/print/marker.pdf
Ghosts and other spirits can channel messages to you through the app and display them on the screen readout. The radar will also show graphical blips based on various energy readings that are picked up around you. Raw data that comes in is displayed in it's pure numerical form.
- Use spirit scanner to explore haunted houses and search for ghosts!
- Initiate two way communication with a ghost! Talk to them and see what kind of response you get!
- Text to speech capabilities allow the spirits to actually talk to you through the app!
- Device vibrates when specific electromagnetic channels are triggered!
- Graphical displays for reading and analyzing ghost and spirit data!
- Radar readout will detect nearby phantoms!
- Easy to use, no instructions required!
- Communicate with long lost relatives!
- Impress the ladies! Chicks dig dudes who can protect them from spirits!
- Can be used over and over for hours of endless fun! It might end up being more accurate than you think!
I am always looking to improve my apps, so please leave comments with suggestions on things I can add to make it better! I update often based on feedback!
What are you waiting for!? Explore haunted houses! Communicate with loved ones! Get the girl! All is possible when you download Spirit Scanner! Tested on a Galaxy S II, batteries not included.
Spirit Scanner is intended for entertainment purposes only. Ape Apps makes no guarantees that it will work properly. Use at your own risk. We are not responsible if you are attacked by a ghost as a result of using Spirit Scanner.
Téléchargez Yamaha MT-09 Augmented Reality, ouvrez l’application, visez certaines images de la brochure et visualisez votre écran de smartphone ou tablette…
Improve driving technique, save fuel, and the environment!
Use as additional dashboard display and journey logger.
The PRO version contains many more great features and has FEATURED AS APP OF THE DAY ON AMAZON APPSTORE!
★ Augmented Reality (transparent), or Leather style dash.
★ LCD-style dials in ice-blue.
★ Choice of transparent dial colours.
★ Flick between a variety of useful dashboards.
★ Speedometer, plus SPOKEN speed.
★ Maximum and average speed.
★ G-forces (G's).
★ Background mode (alongside Google Navigate, CoPilot or other Sat-nav).
★ ECO lights: try to improve your MPG's or emissions.
★ Trip email (corporate or performance).
★ Distance covered (miles/km).
★ Journey duration.
★ Digital Compass.
★ GPS-based compass option.
★ Analogue and digital clocks.
★ Forward camera view.
★ Acceleration, braking, cornering statistics
FIND OUR ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS PAGE AT:
The PRO version is also now available, containing ★Portrait mode support ★Journey Vlog (video/commentate on your journey!) ★Live speed graphs ★Call auto-answer (hands-free) ★Spoken announcing of incoming calls and messages ★Music/MP3 player controls ★Chronometer/stopwatch ★Cool new transparent dials such as plasma and honeycomb ★Support for higher-accuracy external Bluetooth GPS units ★Removes the advert banners.
Bevond is a powerful augmented reality app equipped with a robust & user-friendly interface that allows you to unfold new realities of the world around you. Using the app, you can view superimposed digital information on real-world objects and print materials. It allows you to interact with 3D models, animation, characters, etc. in real-time. In a nutshell, you can now connect with your favorite brand on a deeper level using Bevond.
• Upload and manage content with few clicks
• Track 2D images, 3D objects
• Superimpose 2D content like images
• Overlay 3D animation or models
• Add video and audio to the layer of digital information
• On device and cloud tracking
• On device and cloud database management
• Wearable tech compatible
• Support for text recognition
How it works?
• Open or download trackable images from, http://www.bevond.com/track_here.php
• Start the app and discover Augmented Reality by focusing the trackable images in camera mode
The app makes it possible for you to have your own trackable content within minutes from the back-end to churn out a fantastic app! Want to try it out or have your own branded and customized app? Contact us, http://www.bevond.com/
Top 50 Grossing Productivity App (US)
Please send email rather than leave low rating. I will resolve or fully refund your purchase price.
Info on email alerts @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
- Augmented`s legendary and customizable notifications with full tuning (including K9 email preview) - Why notifications are better @ http://bit.ly/WLN4wY
- Quiet Time (Weekday+Weekend)
- Stealth mode
- Support for rooted phones to provide more information for whatsapp, EnhancedEmail,SecureEAS,GMail+Exchange (Sender, subject and preview) @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
- Open Intent API to Taskers/other 3rd party apps
- Location based weather (with hyper-location alerts for N.A.)
- Low phone battery alerts
- Support for Withings, Fitbit, and Klout data
- Phone battery and signal strength info
- Network alerts
- Highly configurable
- Backup restore settings
- Music app override to provide widget mode (plus music control is possible by doube-tapping middle button on Pebble to toggle modes) - you must set Augmented to the Preferred Music App in the Pebble App for this to work (intelligent mode to auto select last music app played)
- Supports the Canvas Watchface
- Can invoke up to 6 Tasker tasks-can re-program each button from Tasker via Intent API to Augmented
- Custom behaviour for Alarm Clock (HTC, Galaxy and Nexus)
- Can see 5 prior alerts on Pebble
- Alerts are slowed down to the Pebble so you don`t miss any when a bunch arrive at same time
- Alerts are automatically split into multiple parts when on Pebble
- Advanced auto re-connect + / of missed alerts
- Can respond to SMS+Incoming messages with stored replies
- if getting 2x duplicate notifications ensure show notification last is unchecked. Check autoscroll to uncheck option. Toggle on/off even if in off state.
- Information is automatically shown on Sony without needing to touch the watch true "at a glance" and 100% "hands-free"
- Color graphs
- Time 4 each screen/vibration can be configured
- Optimized for Sony 2 including low power watcfaces
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
- No special ROM required
Metawatch - use Noah Manager
Android 4.0+ disable options for email under optimized notification settings + enable under all other notifications and turn on Alt Info check box
Older than Android 4.0, for GMail and Exchange try root options else if you are not able to root, then enable optimized notifications (for reduced information).
If you see FC on older Android releases (enable the flag under the Gmail option under optimized notifications to fix).
Notifications for all other applications are supported, but some applications are optimized::
KiK, Facebook, Viber, KakaoTalk, What's App, SMS, Xabber, Doggcatcher, Skype, Last.FM, Google Talk/Google Voice
Pandora, Spotify,Google Play Music,Deezer
Notify My Android/Growl
Enable Augmented SmartWatch (accessibility)
video @ http://bit.ly/QWJAXE
Sony1 - After 1st install:
1) Enable widget mode
2) System settings->accessibility+enable for this app
3) If you want to be notified on K9 alerts and have not yet installed K9, please install K9 BEFORE installing this app (otherwise crashes may occur). Uninstall this app, install K9, then re-install this app.
Red dot top/left-no network, bottom/left-accessibility setting not enabled (for notifications to work, must be enabled)
Intent API/Tasker Tutorial for Pebble/Sony2 http://bit.ly/ZLR8fI
Samsung owners possible issue: http://bit.ly/Wh4vkL
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This version is AD-FREE and includes UNLIMITED CAR LOCATOR CREDITS!
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
VIDEO & IMAGE CAPTURING
Record videos of your drives or take snapshots of drivers that cut you on the road - a car black-box in an app!
- Background mode, the recommended mode that avoids any distraction
- Speeding alert
- SMS & notification reader
- Automatic direction of calls to speaker while driving
- 24/7 protection with Automatic Driving Detection
- Geo-tagged snapshots and sharing on Facebook
- Complete driving log including snapshots of risky events
- Trusted accessory store - Get the best car mount for your device today!
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
Please consider purchasing this add-on if you wish to support the free Marine Compass app.
Please note this app will not appear in the list of apps and cannot be launched: this plugin will provide additional features for Marine Compass. It can be selected through the settings screen of Marine Compass, under the 'Augmented reality' option.
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 300,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
* This app is for hobbyist & professional ghost hunters if you don't understand it then please don't rate it *
This app is spirit / ghost box with real-time generated white noise and TTS-based EVP that is generated from easily set pattern or from your own words list.
It's only one app like this on market.
Great article about app by Tom Raimbault, highly recommended:
★ White noise generator (real one, no looped noise files).
★ Text-to-speech EVP generated form pattern.
★ Text-to-speech from custom words list set in options.
★ All options about generator & TTS EVP may be changed while running!
★ Additional recording option that may be turned on/off anytime.
★ Customization for recording filenames/folder/format (3GP / WAV 8000Hz,11025Hz,16000Hz,22050Hz,44100Hz).
★ Can work in background.
RECORDINGS: Folder for recordings is set in options, default is SD card.
It's new derivative type of device known as spirit box or ghost box that is used by ghost hunters worldwide.
Noise Volume - volume of white noise.
TTS Volume - volume of Text-to-speech.
TTS Delay - delay between generated words in range 150ms - 3s.
TTS Pattern - pattern is used for generating words. It may have from 1 to 6 letters. Each box with V/C/? sign denote what letters may be used:
V - vowels,
C - consonants,
? - any letter.
If you choose to use words list instead of pattern then source for words is shown on spirit box main screen.
For file with words just look for 'wordlist' in search engine and you will get a lot of results.
For example: http://dreamsteep.com/projects/53-the-english-open-word-list-eowl.html
For users with Android below 3.0 TTS EVP plays with system stream volume (in Android SDK pre 3.0 Text-To-Speech have to change volume of whole stream, that's why), on 3.0+ Android TTS EVP is played by the same stream as noise (music stream).
✓ Core app requires only permissions for writing files and using audio.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit.
Why not paid app without ads? :
Because in my country it's problematic, sorry, it's not my fault, I hope that I chose nice ads.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy:
Take app and description at it is, I don't have time to maintain this account any longer. Sometimes I respond to e-mails. I got lot of messages of pro ghost hunters that it app works, it's not prank app it's tool for PROs, so if you cannot use it and you don't know how EVP works please don't rate.
Why there is no video tutorial? - Because making sessions takes too long and I don't have time, I have a lot to do. If you made video tutorial / review you may send me a link and I'll add them here. Here's big demand for this so you may except lot of new views on your YT channel ;)
*** *** ***
Tags: ghost, box, spirit, tts, evp, hunting, investigation, paranormal, itc.
*** *** ***
Fell free to write comments / suggestions about app. I will try to respond to all questions. I'm open to feature requests.
More from developer
Easy to understand, challenging to play! Originating from India this game of Rummy is conquering the world! So watch out! It gets you before you know it and you will have a hard time cutting yourself loose.
The objective is easy: get rid of your penalty points as soon as possible. You can do
this by collecting runs (at least three consecutive cards of the same suit) or sets
(three or four of the same cards from different suits). But you need at least two runs
before the scoring starts. And one of this runs has to be without a joker!
Each turn you take a card and discard one. Are you the first that has a hand full of
runs and sets? The game is yours! The faster you achieve this, the bigger the chance
you leave your competition far behind. And that will boost your statistics!
- A highly addictive card game;
- Get rid of your penalty points as soon as possible;
- Improve your play;
- Boost your statistics!
The object of the game is to get as close to 31 points as possible with 3 cards of the same suit. The ace is worth 11 points, the king, queen, jack and ten are worth 10.
The other cards (9, 8, 7) are worth their face value.
At the start of the game each player is dealt 3 cards and 3 cards are also placed face down on the table. The first player can accept their hand or exchange their hand with the cards on the table.
After this the cards on the table are turned face up and the next player (clockwise) plays first. At your turn you may exchange one card from your hand with one of the cards on the table.
In the first and last round, if you do not want to exchange a card you may pass instead. You are always allowed to pass after your turn.
Instead of exchanging one card you can elect to exchange all your cards with the cards on the table. In this case you pass automatically.
When all players except one have passed, that one player gets one more turn before play ends.
When a player has 31 points his/her cards are turned face up and all players get one more turn before play ends.
Short summary of the rules:
The object of the game is to get rid of the cards in your hand by playing them on the discard pile,
where either the face or the suit of the card you play must match the face or the suit of the top-most card on the discard pile.
If you cannot play a legal card or if you do not want to play a card you must take a card from the stock pile.
Some action cards have special meaning:
- Any eight can be used to change the current suit (hence the name: Crazy Eights).
- When a two is played the next player must take 2 cards and must skip a turn.
- When a queen is played the next player must skip a turn.
- When an ace is played the direction of play changes.
- When a joker is played the next player must take 5 cards but is allowed to play again.
This is the game Crazy 8's in a nutshell, more elaborate rules can be found under the info button in game.
- A free card game that offers a lot of fun
- Another popular game in the Games4All series
- A world-famous game that everybody knows
- Do not get stuck with a joker or worse!
- Improve your statistics, improve your play
pick a trump suit and collect more than half of the points available. But you don't
have to do it alone: your partner will support you. Communicate with her by cards and
get the maximum result!
Each player has eight cards. One of the players chooses the trump suit. The trump
suit gives the jack and the nine extra value. Then the game begins. Play your cards
with strategy. Remember: the trump suit always wins.
Try to collect more than half of the points together with your partner. If you don't succeed, you will get 'wet' and lose all the points to your opponents. But if you manage to get all the points, you get 100 points extra. And there is more to gain! If you win a trick that contains a run or a set you get bonus points. If this is the trump suit you get even more!
If you like this game, you might also want to take a look at our "kraken" app in the playstore.
There are many related games from other parts of the world going by names such as Klabberjass, Clabber, Kalabriás, Clobyosh and also Belote.
- Choose the right strategy
- Communicate with your partner
- Defeat your opponents together
The object of the game is to gather as many "books" as possible. A book consists of all four cards with the same rank.
For instance the book of jacks consists of the jacks of
spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds.
Initially each player is dealt 8 cards, the player after the dealer starts first.
The 'ask book' variant:
In this variant, a turn consists of asking a specific opponent for a rank of which you already have at least one card. You do this by dragging a card of that rank to the opponent.
If your opponent has cards of that rank you will receive all of them and your turn continues. If this completes your book, the book is discarded and you will receive one point.
If your opponent did not have any cards of the rank you requested you must "Go Fish!" by taking a single card from the stock. This ends your turn.
The 'ask single card' variant:
In this variant, instead of asking for all cards of a book you must ask for a single card.
*** Rule clarification for the "ask all" variant ***
If you must go fish but you happen to receive a card from the book you asked for you do not loose your turn! Of course this rule also applies to the AI players, which can make it look like they get another turn after a failed request.
Sevens (Fan Tan), Sevens with pass, and the Game of Nines. Although the games are simple and easy to pick up, all three require some skill if you want to get good at it.
SUMMARY OF THE RULES:
Sevens (also known as Fan Tan).
The object of the game is to get rid of all your 13 cards by playing them to the layout on the table.
The layout consists of one row per suit, starting with the seven. Each suit is ordered from the two to the ace.
At your turn you must play one card of your choice to the layout if possible:
- You may play any seven, starting a new row for its suit.
- You may play any card which is next in sequence up or down to a card of the same suit that is already on the layout.
Lower cards are added to the left side of the seven, higher cards to the right.
A player who is unable to play a card must pass. The first player to get rid of all of his or her cards is the winner.
At the end of each game all players are given penalty points equal to the cards left in their hands.
If a player reaches 20 penalty points the match is over. The player with the least amount of penalty points wins the match.
About robot play:
Some users have complained that the robots "team up" on the human player. This is not the case. The robots do NOT take into account which of their opponents are bots and which is the human player. They do strive to block their opponents though as this is just good strategy, but in no way do they single out the human player.
At the start of the game each player receives eight cards.
For the trump suit the card order and card score is:
Jack (20 points), nine (14), ace (11), 10 (10), king (4), queen (3), 8 (0), 7 (0).
For the non-trump suits the card order and card score is:
Ace (11 points), ten (10), king (4), queen (3), jack (2), 9 (0), 8 (0), 7 (0).
In the "double spades" variant these points are doubled when spades is trump.
This means there are 162 points in a game (324 when playing "double spades" and spades is trump). On top of this extra "roem" can be scored by taking tricks that contain a sequence of three cards (20 roem) or four cards (50 roem).
The special combination of Queen/King of trump scores 20 roem ("stuk").
Four tens, queens, kings or aces are worth 100 roem, four jacks is worth 200 roem!
At the start of each game the first player selects trump. The opponents are now allowed to "double" and play for double points (this is also known as "kraken", hence the name of the game). After doubling the first team is allowed to redouble. After a redouble the opponent team can decide to "superdouble", playing for 8 times the score.
After the double round each player in turn gets the opportunity to meld the roem in their hands. The player with the highest roem wins and only the winning team receives their melded roem. If players of opposing teams meld an equal amount of roem, the player with the highest roem wins.
The first player starts the first trick. The player that takes a trick starts the next trick. If you cannot follow suit you must play trump if you can.
You are not allowed to play a lower trump than a trump already on the table unless there is no other option.
If the team of the leader scores half the points or less they are declared "down" and loose all points including roem.
If the team of the leader takes all tricks they get 100 bonus points (this is called a "mars" or "pit").
If you cannot follow suit you have to play trump unless the current highest card in the trick is from your partner.
That's about it. Have fun!
You can try the Oklahoma variant for an extra challenge and more diverse game play.
The winner is the player to put all his cards in runs or sets before the other player. This is called "going Gin".
Players that have 10 penalty points or less can also choose to knock if they believe they can prevent a gin or when they think they have less penalty points then their opponent.
If this is not the case the opponent undercuts and earns 10 bonus points.
Special about Gin Rummy is when your opponent finishes his hand, you can add your free cards to his runs and sets to decrease your penalty points.
At the start of the game, each player receives a shuffled deck of 52 cards. 12 of these cards are dealt in a pile face down with a 13th card face up on top of it. This pile is called the "reserve deck".
From the deck of each player, 4 cards are placed face up in a column above the reserve. These four cards are known as the "houses". Between the two columns of houses, room is left for 8 "foundation piles".
Each player will have 35 cards left over which are placed face down next to the reserve pile. This pile becomes their "hand". Next to their hand is room for their "waste" pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all the cards in your reserve, hand, and waste piles by either playing them to the houses, the foundation piles, or loading them on your opponents reserve or waste piles.
Players take alternate turns. A turn consist of moving cards around according to strict "building rules". Each move consists of taking one "available card" and playing it by placing it onto a house, a foundation pile, or your opponents reserve or waste pile. A player ends his/her turn by moving the top card of their hand to their waste pile.
- An empty foundation pile can only be filled with an ace. The foundation is then build up using cards from the same suit
in ascending order: A,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K.
- On any of the eight houses the cards are build in descending order with alternating colors. So a black Ten can be placed
on a red Jack.
- The reserve and waste piles of your opponent can be loaded with cards of the same suit as the current top card. The rank
of the new card must be one higher or lower than the current rank. Zo on a Seven of Diamonds you can place a Six or an Eight of Diamonds.
- The top card on your reserve pile.
- The outermost card of one of the eight houses.
- The top card on your hand pile. You may only turn this card over when there are no more "compulsory moves" to be made.
- If your top reserve card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- When an available card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- If your reserve is not empty and there are empty houses, you must fill the empty houses before turning your hand card.
In order to speed up play you can play stacks of cards from one house to another if you have enough empty houses to make
the move card-by-card.
The winner of the game receives:
- 2 points for every card left in your opponents reserve pile
- 1 point for every card left in your opponents hand or waste pile
- 30 bonus points for winning the game
A stalemate is reached when both players have gone through their entire hand without playing any hand or reserve cards.
In this case, the player with the least penalty points (as explained above, without bonus points) receives the difference
The first player to reach 150 points wins the match.
- Smooth gameplay
- Excellent AI
- Duplicate play mode (compare your results with others)
Euchre is a card game that is popular in a large portion of the English speaking world. Games4All offers you the North American variant, which is the most widely played.
Euchre is a trick-taking game for four players in fixed partnerships, with partners sitting opposite from each other.
Each player is dealt 5 cards from a deck consisting of 24 cards: 9, ten, jack, queen, king, ace from each of the four suits.
The trump suit has 7 cards, from high to low:
- Right Bower: the jack of the trump suit
- Left Bower: the other jack of the same color as the trump suit
The other suits have 6 or 5 cards: Ace, King, Queen, (Jack), Ten, Nine.
After the deal one of the remaining cards is turned face up. This up-card is used in the first round where each player is turn is offered the suit of the up-card as trump beginning with the player after the dealer. If a player accepts, that player becomes the leader and the up-card is given to the dealer. The dealer must then discard one of his cards and play begins.
If a player rejects the trump suit, the next player is given a chance.
When all four players reject the trump suit, the up-card is removed from the game and the first player is allowed to select a trump suit from the remaining suits.
If that player passes, the next player may select a trump suit. If all four player pass the game ends in a tie. the dealer is allowed to select one of the remaining three suits as trump.
Before play commences, the leader may choose to "go alone". This means his partner will not participate in this hand, effectively making this a three-player hand.
The player to the left of the leader leads the first trick. Any card may be led and each player in clockwise order must follow suit if possible. A player who cannot follow suit may play any card.
The winner of the trick is the player who played the highest trump card, or the highest card of the suit led if no trump was played. The left bower is considered to belong to the trump suit for all intents and purposes.
The winner of the previous trick leads the next trick.
- If the leader plays alone and wins 5 tricks the lead team scores 4 points.
- If the lead team wins 5 tricks without playing alone they score 2 points.
- If the lead team wins 3 or 4 tricks they score 1 point.
- Otherwise the lead team is euchred and the defenders score 2 points.
The first team to score 10 points wins the match.
The rules of the game are deceptively simple, but do not let that fool you. It will not be easy to defeat the hardest opponent. To adjust the skill level of your opponent, open in-game menu, and then select the "options" icon. Choose "Game play" and set the level to easy, medium or difficult.
Hint: If someone gives you a string of pen's the you can choose to give away the last two pens. If you do, your opponent is forced to choose which other string he has to donate to you ;)
If you win about half your games against the most difficult robot, you can search the Internet for more hints on how to play this game. Experienced players know that each fence placement counts, beginning with the first fence you place!
A regular 52 card deck is used. Each numeral card (ace-ten) is counted as its numerical value (ace = 1, two = 2, etc). The aim is to capture cards from a layout on the table, by playing a card from your hand which matches in number a table card or the sum of several table cards.
- In case of a capture, the player picks up this card and the captured cards.
- If there is no capture the played card remains face up on the table.
- You can also use the card in your hand to form or extend a build on the table, for instance
if you have a five and a two in your hand you can add the two from your hand to a three on the table to form a build of rank 5, which can only be taken by a five.
Although Cassino is easy to grasp and simple to learn, it also offers challenging game play for more advanced players!
a card you are missing. This must be from a book you already have at least one card from.
If the player does not have the card, your turn is finished and you receive a card from the stock.
Now it is the turn of the player you asked from.
A complete set of 4 card forms a "book" and is worth 1 point. The hand is done when all books are complete.
The player with the most points wins the hand.
The SugarKidsClub and this version of Go Fish! are iniatives of the Dutch diabetes association (DVN in Dutch). Their website can
be found at http://www.dvn.nl (in Dutch).
To contact the DVN you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
3830 AM Leusden
Crash (or 13-card Brag), 9-card Brag, 7-card Brag, and 6-card Brag.
In all these games, the object is to divide the cards in your hand in a number of 'Brag' hands, beating the Brag hands of your opponents:
- Prial: three cards of the same ranks, for instance three sevens. Three threes is the highest prial in Crash, then comes three aces, kings, queens, etc.
- Running Flush or Trotter: three consecutive cards of the same suit, 3-2-A is highest, then comes A-K-Q, K-Q-J, etc.
- Run: three consecutive cards of mixed suits, ranking as for running flushes
- Flush: three cards of the same suit, with aces high
- Pair: two cards of the same rank with any third card (aces high, the third card is used as a tie breaker)
The hands you make are automatically sorted with the best hand to the left and the leftover "dead wood" to the right.
After you are done each hand is compared in turn with the corresponding hands of your opponents, starting with the best (leftmost) hand of each player. The player with the best hand earns a point. If there is a tie for first place nobody receives a point.
A regular deck of 52 cards is used. At the start of the game, each player receives 12 cards face down in a stack. One card is dealt face up to the middle of the table.
At the start of your turn, the top card of your stack is turned face up. You can now place the card on any empty space on the table that touches a card already on the table. After you have placed the card, it is your opponents turn to do the same.
After all cards are placed, the table is scored using standard Cribbage scoring. You receive the row scores while your opponent receives the column scores:
- 15: Any combination of pips that adds up to 15 is worth 2 points. Picture cards count as 10, aces count as 1.
- Pair: Any pair of cards with the same rank are worth 2 points.
- Runs: Any run of three cards of consecutive rank is worth 3 points. A run of four cards is worth 4 points and a run of five cards is worth 5 points.
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit are worth 5 points (4 card flushes do not count!)
For example: a row containing 4/5/5/6/6 contains four runs of three cards, two pairs,
as well as four fifteens, resulting in 26 points.
The first player to reach 121 points wins the match.