Use the old boy scout method and turn your phone, tablet or watch into a sun compass. Just point the sun symbol to the sun and the compass rose points north. You can add a target angle to easily follow the direction you want.
- Drag the compass to turn it freely
- Touch the compass to make it jump to the 4 major directions
- Use a two finger drag to turn the target
- See whether its day or night
- The compass is not affected by magnetic anomalies
The Wear Watch App
By running Sun Compass on your Wear Watch you have the compass always on hand without taking out your phone. You can choose the direction of the compass rose by tapping.
The Wear Watchface
By setting Sun Compass as your watchface you have the compass always on hand when you activate your watch (without loosing the ability to read the time). Just flick your wrist.