I like the MTH DCS WiFi APP, it is better then the MTH • DCS Handheld Controller. The soft keys are a big improvement over the handheld controller. No more guessing, The APP is very user friendly. This is the best way to control a model train layout.
Excellent app! The premium version is worth every penny and is the best way to run your layout. Finally, I can put away the old DCS & Legacy remotes.
App works great for me😁 as a note I have the WIU signal set to run through our home router otherwise I've noticed the smart device being used cuts back and forth between regular Wi-Fi and the WIU
What this need to add Lionel's bluetooth app
New App is terrible! Boot out all your geezer beta testers and hire new young crowd! Lashup mode sucks as can do more with my DCS Remote! BTW I've started a dispute with my CC company over this fiasco!
Excellent App! The App is excellent and clearly the future of how to control MTH Protosound 2 and 3 engines. Looking forward to the Premium version which will provide all the functionality of the original DCS Remote. I've had this working with two different TIUs, that have two different TIU addresses with WIU connected via ethernet to main router/network and it works excellent. From my experience using the USB port is better than the 9pin serial. I've found using 7inch tablet to be the best device size.
- Improved handling of import feature Premium check
- Corrected purchased product determination during upgrade
- Hide inactive TIUs when adding switches and accessories
- Corrected scrolling behavior when creating a route
- Refresh switch/accessory lists after connections are re-established
- Send record/playback commands to all Super TIUs when a Super TIU is selected
- Fixed Super Mode handling for trolley, Legacy and Legacy Lash Up commands
- Added support for DCS Lash Up Softkeys