Got this after the mobile site stopped working for me. So far so good. Although is there any chance of getting the comments on the app itself, instead of having to go to the mobile site?
A few suggestions When a topic get updated , i guess it'll be better if it moves up, so you don't have to look for a promo which its topic has been opened... like 2 month ago!!! Also there has to be some where that you can choose a show. I mean there is no where i can choose "sherlock" or "doctor who". I know they aren't regular shows but still... people watch them. I'll be really appreciated if you work on these. Cause i like your app. And i check your website daily.
Lots of information..decent app The app still has too many formatting errors in the article listings on my Note 5. The writing is very good and external tracking of spoilers and news is usually spot on. I use this app every day.
Always Loved It. Been With You All Since The Beggining . Always Wanted To Be Apart Of The Team But This Is Good Enough
This better be good if not then try something a bit better
- Removed old/cancelled shows (Devious Maids, BATB, Roadies, Rizzoli and Isles
- Add a number of new shows (Future Man, Jack Ryan, Chesapeake Shores, The Tick
- Updated links to new Ratings and Cancellation Tables
- Added Performer of the Month Articles
- Some Minor Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Removed a number of old features that were not used