British Columbia's tidal (saltwater) sport fishing app, created by the Sport Fishing Institute of BC in partnership with Fisheries and Oceans Canada and supported by the Pacific Salmon Foundation.
- GPS locator plus pinch-and-zoom Map to select fishing area.
- Up-to-date official Regulations including information about species, boundary maps, conservation areas, closures, contamination alerts and more.
- Catch Log including size, date and area caught, plus the ability to take photos of your catch and share with your social network.
- Easy-to-use visual Species ID Guide featuring Salmon and other species in B.C.'s tidal waters.
- Display your Tidal Water Sports Fishing Licence associated with your permanent catch log.