The NEW & IMPROVED official app for tidal (saltwater) fishing in British Columbia, created by the Sport Fishing Institute of BC in partnership with Fisheries and Oceans Canada, and supported by the Pacific Salmon Foundation.
• Display your official Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Licence
• Up-to-date, easy-to-view official regulations including closures and contamination areas
• Updated catch log and species ID to identify and record your catch
• Certified Tidal Angling Guides (CTAG) can now easily complete DFO catch log requirements
• UBC Enhanced Catch Log provides additional Chinook and Coho catch log information to University of British Columbia researchers
• Current, location-based weather forecasts including marine synopsis
• Historical Catch Data report