★ Very fast Auto Save
★ Noiseless Shutter
★ High-Definition Picture
★ Built-in Photo Gallery
★ LED Flash-Light
★ Image Effects
★ Animated GIF
★ Easy to use
Do you want to take pictures in the library?
Do you want to take pictures of a cute running pet?
Make your smart phone as a high-speed camera!
Make your smart phone as a noiseless camera!
Do not miss the chance!
1. Supports high-speed shots(Up to 30 FPS).
- More FPS than normal DSLR camera.
- Supports quick image viewer for burst shots.
- Choose best photo and save it.
2. Supports noiseless shutter.
- Supports Burst shooting, Freeze screen, Taking a picture without shutter sound.
3. Supports picture freezing.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Supports image effects(Negative, Mono, Sepia)
- Supports WYSIWYG saving.
4. Supports image effects.
- Supports Normal, Negative, Mono, Sepia effects.
- Supports high-speed burst shot, Freeze shot, Taking a picture with image effect.
5. Taking high-definition pictures
- Don't run the other camera app to take high-definition photos.
- You can take a HD picture by pressing the volume up(or down) button.
6. Built-in Photo Gallery
- Don't go outside to see photos taken.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Image effects.
- WYSIWYG saving.
- Animated GIF
7. Supports Rear-face & Front-face camera
- Supports image effects.
- Supports High-speed shooting, Freeze shot, Taking a picture without sound.
8. Supports Flashlight
- You can use the LED flash-light function when you take a picture in dark places or walk in the dark.
- You can turn flash light on and off by pressing volume down(or up) button.
9. Supports Animated GIF
- Creating Animated GIF.
* Touch the screen to get a focus.
* Some new phones (Galaxy S4, S3, Note2, Optimus G, Optimus LTE2, etc.) supports continuous auto-focus.
* Some phones are making a shutter sound when get HD pictures.
* FPS is depend on your smart phone's ability.
If you have any problems for using this App., send me a mail before rating. firstname.lastname@example.org
I will do my best to satisfy you. Thank you.
Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Tab 7.1, Optimus G, Optimus G Pro, Optimus LTE2, HTC Droid DNA, etc.
Fast Camera, High-Speed Camera, Silent Camera, Burst Camera, Quiet Camera, Simple Camera, Ultra Speed Camera, Quick Camera
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
Fast and user friendly silent camera.
It is the most popular free mobile photo editor with over 30,00,000 installs
Burst Camera is a Top 10 Photo App in the Korea and many other countries!
✔ Able to take photo shots without shutter sound
✔ Fast and user friendly
✔ Able to take consecutive photo shots, and create and share GIF file (moving photos)
✔ Auto-focusing (by screen touch)
✔ Timer function
✔ Able to take photo shots using volume key or screen touch
✔ Flashlight function during self-portrait mode
photo editor, photoshop,photo funia,photo collage,photo bucket,
camera 360, camera effects, camera timer
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
Take a test drive and compare the shooting speed of Burst Mode Camera to any other camera app available on Google Play. Don't forget to test saving speed also.
Burst mode is great for sports and nature photography, but also for everyday friends and family situations. You can get just the right pictures of your buddies, kids, pets or hobbies. Possibilities are endless, just use your imagination. Shutter sound can be turned off for "stealth mode" photography.
Picture resolution is automatically optimized for high speed and reasonable quality suitable for web posts, messaging and making collages. This kind of speed is not possible using camera's highest resolutions.
Pro upgrade is available as an in-app purchase.
Hold down the shutter button for continuous image shooting.
View captured images in a gallery and playback the sequence.
Supports forward and backward playback.
The high-speed imaging capability of this app allows you to capture events that unfold too fast to be captured by regular camera apps.
- Playback of image sequences
- Create GIF from images
- Zoom by pinch gesture or volume buttons
- Front facing camera support
- Select image resolution
- Silent, no shutter sound
- Focus by touching the screen
- Auto image rotation
- Easily share images
The following is available with in-app purchase:
- Flashlight (varies by device).
- High resolution
- Ad Free
Tips: Keep the camera steady while capturing high-speed images to get the best result. Ensure that the scene is well lit to reach the highest possible speed and avoid image smearing (e.g.: daylight, outdoors). The less light in the scene, the longer the camera’s shutter needs to stay open for capturing single frames (hence more time is required per image).
Hold down the capture button for high speed/burst mode image capture.
Photos will start saving as soon as you release the capture button.
To select all images in the gallery use the device options/settings button to show the menu.
The GIF creator function allows you to easily upload generated GIFs to social networking services.
Further, the GIF settings screens allows you to easily select a subset of the available photos and adjust playback direction, speed and image skip intervals.
Resolution settings indicated in screenshots may vary by device. It is advised that you experiment with different resolution settings to get the most out of the fast camera functionality. As indicated on the settings screen, high resolution images will, in some cases, lead to slower image capture and saving. Testing on high-end devices have however indicated that high resolution images does not affect capture speed (reaching 30 images/sec at full HD resolution).
We hope you enjoy this high-speed camera app with burst mode capability.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any difficulties using this app, we are here for your support!
We will refund any purchase if we are unable to fix serious issues that you might experience.
Bottom line: If you want a fast camera, get this app!
Note: Flashlight and zoom features depend on device. Burst speed depends on device capability.
This app is intended to provide fast camera functionality,
to achieve this we can only provide certain (device specific) resolution settings.
Low-end devices may only get 10-15 images per second.
Get Open Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
- On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn't work on the preview of my device why?
- Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn't officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we'll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don't share, internet won't be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it's disabled by default and it's optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Check out our latest free game: Hill Climb Racing. It's a fun and addictive driving game where you reach further distances and upgrade your car.
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
Check out our latest release the Cartoon Camera! It's one of the coolest FREE Android apps out there. You can create cool cartoon style images with it and the effect is shown in realtime!
This is the fully featured free version with advertisements. If you don't like ads there's also an ad-free version available for you.
- Real-time motion effect
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- Supports zoom (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Adjustable motion effect strength (slider on the right side of the screen)
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under MotionCamera folder
Motion blur also has 3 different presets:
- Motion blur everything: Blurs everything together
- Motion blur light objects: Tries to keep light objects sharp
- Motion blur dark objects: Tries to keep dark objects sharp
We have tested this with following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (works very smoothly)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini (works ok)
- Motorola Defy (very poor framerate, still works though)
- Image orientation is incorrect on some tablets
To sum it up, this camera requires a high-end device to run smoothly.
If you have any issues with this app, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
How the images listed in the screenshots were shot?
1, 2: Driving a car during night (getting light trails)
- Tried to hold camera very still (you'd get nice curves on the trails if you move the cam)
- Motion effect set to around 90%
- Motion preset was set to: Motion blur light objects
3: Driving a car during day
- We were driving a car at about 25mph (40km/h) and kept the phone steady on the passengers seat.
- Motion effect set to around 70%
- Motion preset: Motion blur everything
4: Waiting at traffic lights
- Motion effect was set to 65%
- Motion preset: Motion blur everything
5: Hand swipe
- Holding camera while sweeping my hand through cameras view
- Motion effect set to around 95%
- Motion preset: Motion blur light objects
- If you try to capture a moving object, for example a car. Keep your phone very steady to get sharper background. If the car is lighter than the background, try using blur light objects, if it's darker try using blur darker objects setting.
- To achieve light trails during night time, use high motion effect value (70% or more) and set preset to "Motion Blur Light objects"
- Try different combinations, we're sure you can create very cool photos with this camera!
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Capture high quality images in low light. Use your mobile camera everywhere, in any conditions, no matter how dark is it. Take sharp and noise free images. See the scene clearly with night vision viewfinder.
- No blur, no noise!
- Full resolution.
- Advanced low light technique based on multiple exposure fusion.
If you like the app - purchase the paid version, Night Camera+. Support the development and get more features (zoom, location tagging, flash control, shutter mute).
Night Camera+ is a perfect tool for shooting indoor, at night and evening, in twilight and any other dark environment.
"Sorry for the quality, mobile." Almost everyone makes excuses when publishing a photo taken with a camera phone. What are the problems taking good quality pictures with camera phones and is there a way to solve them and bridge the gap between camera phones and compact cameras?
You may think there is very little difference between a cell phone camera and a point-and-shoot camera. Nowadays, mobile phone cameras have enough megapixels. The phones have enough storage capacity. Even the lens quality is not as bad as before and can compete with low-end compact cameras.
At the same time, a big gap still exists when it comes to the basis of photography – the light source. If you take pictures in daylight, you may be satisfied with the quality of mobile images. However, when you move to a less bright indoor environment, you start to notice the difference. Mobile images appear to have more noise, they are usually blurry and lack detail in shadows. Bright areas turn into pure-white spots. Faces seem unnaturally flat, especially when using a flash. Getting into a darker environment extends the gap. While images taken with a regular camera are not very good but still do show a scene, mobile images become unacceptably blurry and show almost nothing but smeared lights and the camera’s own noise.
Almalence, Inc. has developed a technology that combines a special exposure mode and software post-processing to greatly reduce the blur effects and improve dynamic range.
Q: Isn't it better to use the standard camera and then improve the photos in Photoshop?
A: It is always better to take a quality image than to improve a bad one. It is usually impossible to remove heavy blur or reduce high noise without losing image details.
Night Camera does not apply deblurring or noise reduction filters to a standard image, it gets a better image from the sensor.
You can review all the Photos fast camera has taken, Select best ones to save to Phone Photo Gallery or share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Photos, Instagram or any other photo sharing application.
Top Features of Burst Camera:
- Capture images in super fast speed with speed camera.
- Review and select the best possible photos from the series of photos from burst photo session.
- Photos are organized in order of Speed photos taken.
- Use regular camera or front facing camera. Easy to switch camera mode.
- Easy to use Features and interface.
- Select the number of photos to be taken in Burst Mode.
- Save the photos you like to default phone gallery.
- Discard the unwanted photos from Burst Photo Session.
- Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SMS, email or with any photo sharing application.
- The continuos photo session makes sure that you don't miss any important moment.
- Easy to quick to launch camera makes sure that you don't miss a moment.
- Camera Capture sound gives immediate feedback on when photos are taken.
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wandering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● I have a Samsung device, and the gallery doesn’t open sometimes.
Please allow a couple of seconds after taking a picture before clicking the gallery button, on Samsung devices the gallery can’t be open while running the media scanner.
● Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
● How can I play Paper Camera videos on my PC?
Using any WebM player. We recommend Firefox or Chrome, however you might be able to use Windows Media Player or Internet Explorer if you install the right plugins.
● I can't play Paper Camera videos on my standard device gallery.
You require Android 4.0 or higher for this to work, on older versions you can use the in-app video player.
● I can't record video with Paper Camera on my new device, why?
We've only enabled this feature on devices that we know can support it properly. However you can still try using unofficial video recording support.
● How do I enable unofficial video recording support?
In the settings menu. Let us know if this works properly on your device and we will officially enable it in future versions. Please note that you will have to be running Android 2.3.3 and have support for NEON instructions for this to work at all.
● I've unlocked unofficial video support but I cannot playback my videos in Paper Camera, why?
This is a known limitation on some devices, there are 3 workarounds for this:
- You can playback videos on your PC.
- You can use MX Video Player, if you enable software mode.
- Hopefully when your device will receive a 4.0 upgrade this issue will be fixed.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Thank you for your download!
JFDP Labs monkey team.
Gif Camera is an unique animated gif creator, it has the following features:
☆ Make Gifs from the device's camera.
☆ Camera selection enables you to choose between front and back camera.
☆ Flash light.
☆ Gif Camera is a Gif Maker which has its own Gif gallery browser.
☆ Saved Gifs from your Gif camera gallery can be further edited.
☆ Lock Gravity (See the video). Gravity Lock is similar to the video camera 360 idea.
☆ Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Email and MMS.
☆ Gif Camera, your personal Gif Maker has no restriction on the Gif size (It depends on your device's resources)
☆ Gif editor is the place where you can easily loop the gif, add filters, change the parameters, etc.
☆ Crop your Gif using the two thumb seekbar.
☆ Reverse the frame sequence of your Gif.
☆ Easily loop your Gif using the Bounce feature of your Gif camera.
☆ Big variety of filters.
☆ Scale and Move the Gif. Use the (zoom) multi-touch gesture to zoom and move the animated image.
☆ Rotate the Gif. Use the (rotate) multi-touch gesture to rotate the animated image.
☆ Insert Text. Click on the image to add text label.
☆ Bounce effect.
☆ Recovery manager. If unsaved files are detected, it is possible to save them now.
☆ Advanced compression algorithm added. Your gifs will get much smaller if it has static content.
☆ High frame rate about 20 fps and more, it depends on the performance of your device.
☆ Gif player added. You can open and edit any gifs you want.
☆ And much more...
Making Gifs is as easy as pressing a button now.
GifCamera gives you the chance to be the director of your own animated Gifs in seconds and share it with your friends!
Note: To share Gif via TUMBLR, the size should be at most 1024Kb. The editor mode provides the Gif size in the settings menu (The right sliding menu). Google+ has no restriction on the Gif size, thus we recommend it.
Note: The Gravity Lock feature won't work on devices without an accelerometer or magnitometer sensor.
This application is still a beta version and its development is completely user-driven.
We will appreciate any feedback. Please, comment and share with us your ideas and opinion to create an ultimate satisfaction.
Your opinion matters. Thank you!
One of the best Gif-maker video camera recording apps.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Self timer for delayed shooting.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 25 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment (developers cannot reply to Google Play comments). Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will do my best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available for Android 4.0+ devices.
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
It will give you a fun experience you've never had.
✱ Magic Hour means… ✱
The magic hour is the first and the last hour of sunlight during the day,
when a specific photographic effect is achieved due to the quality of the light.
We put the short moments of Magic Hour that make everything beautiful into our app.
★ Capture the moments of daily life!
- Use the grid, touch screen photo taking capabilities, flash capability (offered in the available devices) and front camera(offered in Galaxy S, S2, Nexus 2 with GingerBread).
- "Save Original Photo" function.
★ Make your memories more precious!
By using 40 awesome filters we provide, turn your photos into work of art. It only takes a few taps.
★ Transfer mediocre photos to professional ones with a few taps!
- Use Curves, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, 8 types of Vignettes, 23 kinds of Textures and 12 different frame selections.
- Retouch the curves, brightness, contrast, vignette, textures, and frames of your photos.
By doing so, you can make the filters suit your mood, taste and style. Also you can save your filters and use them again anytime.
- Create filters and edit them anytime
★ Post your photos and share it with your friends and the whole world.
- You can share photos on social network services such as facebook, twitter, flickr, tumblr, WhatsApp, KakaoTalk!
- Choose your facebook wall or album, twitpic or yfrog via twitter or simply email it to your friends.
- You can simply use Magic Hour on your Gallery share menu.
★ FREE Filter Market! It's amazing!
What photo app would be fun without updating it with new filters?
We provide you with unlimited filters from the Filter Market. You can upload your filters and share them with your friends and anyone with Magic Hour application.
- Download tons of free filters from the Filter Market.
- Share your filters with friends and anyone with the Magic Hour app via Filter Market.
*** Supported screen size ***
- 320x480, 480x800, 480x854, 600x1024
More from developer
★★★★★ I love this app. I have gotten some great shots that I wouldn't of with my regular camera on my phone. - Anne Burgamy
★★★★★ I installed this app while on vacation and it captured some of the most awesome pictures, fast speed, or still shots. It's one of my all time favorite apps. - Terry Smith
This is the fastest camera app available for Android.
Fast Burst Camera is capable of taking 30 photos per second.
( on low-end devices, 5-10 photos per second is possible )
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.
Zero shutter lag - pictures are taken as soon as shutter button is pressed.
★ Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
★ Shoot modes
- Single shot
- Full Burst
- Motion trigger
★ Built-in editor
- Add filters, frames, text and more
- Adjust brigthess and colours
- Create animated GIFS and collages
★ Great for
- sports shots
- pictures of kids or pets
- party camera
- taking a burst of pictures in an important situation, and pick the best later
- analyse your golf swing frame-by-frame
- Parkour shots
★ Tips for good burst photos
- get as much light as possible - especially when capturing things or people in motion
- keep the camera steady
- hold the shoot button for continuous bursts, and pick the good shots later
★ Support : email me at email@example.com. All mail will be answered.
I stand by my products - if you experience a problem, I'll will either fix it or refund your purchase.
Note : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible.
Zoom and flash not available on all devices.
NOTE - this app is limited to non-color photos, due to the high capture speed. For high-speed color photos, try the "Fast Burst Camera" app.
Ultra Burst Camera is capable of taking up to 40 photos per second on high-end phones - this is faster than most +$1000 DSLR cameras
This app is specifically designed for situations that require detailed frame-by-frame information of an event :
- sports photography
- science experiements
- elusive wildlife
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.
Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
DISCLAIMER : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible, AND without color.
This app uses your device hardware to the extreme - some devices are faster than others. 10 photos per seconds are measured on a Nexus One 2.2