Squealock secure messenger is a stealthy secure messaging app that allows you to communicate freely, without fear of your message recipients being able to share your message contents with prying eyes or people you do not approve of.
• Squealock is a unique secure messenger in a sense that users can create their own unique user IDs (SLID) that can be changed at any time. When changed, the old SLID becomes invalid, and no one can ever use it to message you or create an account.
• Squealock is end-to-end encrypted. Your messages can only be seen by your intended recipients; not even by us. The message then self-destructs right after it is read, and nothing remains on our servers or your phone.
• Squealock secure messenger completely prevents your Android message recipients from taking screenshots. However, non-Android devices do not allow disabling this feature; so, the application notifies you when your secure message has been screen-capped by a non Android user, and even tells you who that user is.
• Squealock secure messenger requires a strong password to ensure that only you can send and see incoming messages, even when someone else has access to your phone.
• Squealock does not require your phone number or email to register, nor access to your phone address book.
• Squealock Elite allows you to make secure voice and video calls to up to 6 participants.
Please note that our secure messenger cannot prevent anyone from using an external device to take a photo of your message. However, because your real identity isn't linked to your messages, they can't be traced back to you, or used to blackmail you. But while sending certain pictures, we strongly recommend that they do not include your face. Squealock makes use of your device's internet connection for communication purposes, and data charges may apply. Sending messages over 3G or Wi-Fi can at times be slow, depending on your connection speed, and firewall configuration.
For seasonal deals and ongoing updates, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/squealock