Tridoku puzzles contains 9 large triangles.
1. The numbers 1 to 9 must be placed into each large triange.
2. Each of the three legs of the inner shaded triangle must contains numbers 1 to 9
3. Each of the three legs of the outer shaded triangle must contains numbers 1 to 9
4. No two neighboring (touching) cells may contain the same numbers
**** Tridoku features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- Unlimited Mode generates random puzzles
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Try to complete as many levels as possible