- Local, Regional and National coverage.
- Real-time breaking news alerts so you can follow stories as they happen.
- Deep weather forecast information.
- Contribute your stories, images and video to HNN by uploading directly from your mobile device.
- Side menu tray navigation for quick access to the news you need.
- Live Streaming support on 4.x devices (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean)
- Universal app for phone and tablet devices (tablets include multi-pane reading).
NBC (KHNL 8) and CBS (KGMB 9) affiliates serving the Hawaiian Islands.
Experience everything you love from the KHON2 team including:
- Live streaming video of newscasts
- Enhanced navigation to quickly find what matters most
- Animated local radar and forecasts
- Breaking news, severe weather and closings alerts
- Universal sharing abilities for email, Facebook and Twitter
Download the enhanced KHON2 app today and stay connected!
Stripes delivers instant access to the U.S. military news and information that matters the most. If you have an interest in overseas military action, the people who serve, veterans news and what leadership is planning and saying, this app is definitely for you.
* Unique reporting from Stars and Stripes journalists located around the world and embedded with our troops.
* Engaging images captured by Stripes photojournalists.
* Ten categories of content that spans the globe, from Veterans to the latest from the Pentagon, Europe and Pacific to the latest action in Afghanistan.
* Tools to share news with friends and family.
* Local weather, no matter where in the world you find yourself.
* Stars and Stripes' insight – unlike any other independent source for U.S. military news.
** Have questions or suggestions? Please contact us at AppFeedback@stripes.com. **
An Independent Perspective
News apps may be a dime a dozen – but an app from the only news media organization inside the U.S. Department of Defense that enjoys First Amendment privileges is a different story. Other DoD media report only what the government says – only Stars and Stripes reports on military issues and events from an independent perspective, relying on multiple sources, not just the command’s point of view. Stars and Stripes reports from a “boots on the ground” perspective in over a dozen countries, from Europe to southwest Asia to the Far East.
Stay in touch with Glens Falls, NY wherever you are with the Android edition of the Post Star.
You’ll get all the in-depth reporting, analysis and commentary from the Post Star, along with interactive photo galleries, videos and more. Enable push notifications and be alerted the minute breaking news is posted.
Save your favorite stories for offline browsing. Share stories, photos and videos with friends by e-mail or connect via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
In latest news, you’ll get instant updates on breaking stories. You’ll discover our in-depth political coverage, commentary and our watchdog journalism. Plus you’ll be able to browse and save your works from your favorite columnists.
We’ve added classified ads and a Deals tab where you can quickly access limited time offers with incredible savings.
Our sports section will provide you with the scoops, insights and best coverage around for your favorite local teams.
And, you can get your current weather conditions, hourly and a 7-Day forecast to plan your week.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts by commenting on stories.
• National and local news
• Weather forecast
• Sports coverage
• Photo galleries
• Video + more
With 260 dedicated journalists behind it, no other mobile app offers a more uniquely Minnesotan perspective.
If you’re having trouble signing in, please call 612-673-7040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience The Star newspaper like never before, in full colour digital display giving you more than just local news and sport.
The crystal clear display ensures you can keep up with the latest stories and issues important to Christchurch. It’s fully mobile so no matter where you are you can always stay connected!
Find a new way of reading local news. Navigate with ease around pages, pan and zoom into any article and click links to great local services and the latest deals.
Make it social! Share your favourite news from The Star with your friends and family by email; Facebook or Twitter.
The Star ePuplication: We’re for Christchurch
* Enjoy offline reading of the last seven days' editions – including additional content only available to paying readers
* Simple and clear presentation
* Easy to navigate
* Automatically adjusts to the screen size of your device
* Includes access to the high-resolution PDF version
Our goal is to keep improving the user experience for our readers, and we welcome all feedback and suggestions on features and functionality. Please write to email@example.com
The Morning Star is owned by its readers and published by the People's Press Printing Society, a democratic shareholders' co-operative. Proceeds from subscriptions help fund the ongoing development of the app and our journalistic team.
Find your favorite sections of The Philippine STAR on PhilSTAR for Android: News, Sports, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, etc. The truth shall prevail on ink – and on your device, too!
Apart from being the most reliable source of truthful news and information, The Philippine STAR is home to topnotch columnists Alex Magno, Federico Pascual, Jarius Bondoc, William Esposo, Ana Marie Pamintuan, Cito Beltran, Marichu Villanueva, Ernesto Maceda, Satur Ocampo, Sara Soliven, Yoly Ong, Bobbit Avila, Quinito Henson, Ricky Lo, Boy Abunda, Krip Yuson, F. Sionil Jose, Butch Dalisay, Paolo Alcazaren, Lucy Torres and Jim Paredes
Receive the latest local and breaking news fromansas City, Gladstone, Liberty, and Grandview, Missouri. The Kansas City Star and KansasCity.com reports on the local topics you care about including local, weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Kansas City Metro area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Kansas City Star opinions, editorials, and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
- Hawaii News Now
- HuffPost Hawaii
- Star Advertiser
- Maui News
- Big Island Now
Disclaimer: This app uses publicly available feeds from the aforementioned publications. We are not affiliated with any of the above publications.
Pilipino Star Ngayon prides itself in its stable of renowned writers and columnists that include Ben Tulfo, Tony Calvento, Korina Sanchez, Jarius Bondoc, Sen. Loi Ejercito Estrada, Doc Willie Ong, Atty. Ernest Maceda, Lolit Solis, Boy Abunda and German "Kuya Germs" Moreno. A page on recreation as well as serialized novels make PSN a truly enjoyable read.