Need a Light? Want an easy to use flashlight app that will work with any Android device?
If your device has an LED Camera Flash, then you can use that as your flashlight or torch.
If your device does NOT have a camera flash, then you can open a Bright White Screen to use a a light. Any device can use this feature.
1. Simple power button to turn on the LED camera flash light.
2. Easy to use slider bar for variable speed strobing.
3. SOS signaling can be activated with just one button press.
4. Bright White screen (automatic maximum brightness) for devices that do not have an LED light.
5. Battery charge level status bar with charge percentage to warn the user about their device's battery current battery charge level. It changes from green to red when the battery level drops to 20% or less.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions and display ads.
Screen will NOT time-out while the app is open.
App can be moved to the SD card.
This app should work on any device from any manufacturer that has Android 2.3 or higher. We tested it on a Samsung, LG, and a Motorola device.
Please feel free to email any questions, comments, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.