Now with thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows from HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and many more networks!
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their Android device and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers, but do have an online DISH account can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
If you cannot find a solution by visiting the above page, submit an inquiry using the form on the following page (PC only).
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Some devices can only be used to manage your TiVo box but not to watch live TV. Check the Android device help for more info http://www.virginmedia.com/androidtv/
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Multiscreen Service
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Live Online TV Service or Solution
Winner 2013 & 2014 Connected TV Awards – The Companion and Second Screen Prize
Got Virgin Media TiVo® Service on your telly? Meet Virgin TV Anywhere! It lets you watch live TV, wherever you connect to WiFi in the UK, on selected Android mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, you can manage your recordings on the move, as well as search, browse, discover and share what you’re watching on 3G/4G mobile connection or with WiFi. Plus, you can use it at home as a clever remote control.
• Watch TV on the move, when you’re connected to WiFi in the UK. See our latest live and on demand channel lists http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/explore/watch.html the channels available to watch depend on your Virgin Media TV package
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
• Set recordings & Series links for TV shows & movies. There’s no limit on how many recordings you can set and you’ll know instantly if there is a recording clash.
• Browse and delete your recordings if you need to make space on your TiVo.
• Sort out recording clashes and reorganise your recording priorities to make sure you don’t miss your favourite shows
• Speed up the way you search and browse. Search using your device’s QWERTY keypad, rather than the remote, and without taking over the big screen to discover great new shows & rediscover old classics.
• Share what you’re watching or planning to watch on Facebook and Twitter.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• Set up WishLists to automatically record shows featuring your favourite actor, director or subject.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or a clever remote control and launch a channel, recording or On Demand show to play on your TV.
• Register up to two devices to watch live TV, in addition to your TiVo box.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A supported Android mobile or tablet with WiFi internet in the UK http://www.virginmedia.com/apps/android/tvanywhere/devices/
• A TiVo® box.
• Your My Virgin Media username and password.
• Requires OS 2.3.3 to 4.4 for mobiles and 4.0 to 4.4 for tablets.
• Support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) coming soon.
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Virgin TV Anywhere is not supported on rooted devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
• For the app to work correctly, tablets with screen sizes of 7 inches and below need to use the phone version of the app rather than the tablet version; you should be given the correct version by default from your app store
TO USE AS AN ADVANCED REMOTE CONTROL AT HOME:
• Simply connect your TiVo® box to your router or Super Hub using an Ethernet cable, Smart TV wireless adaptor or Powerline kit. You’ll find help to do this in the main menu in the app.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions check out the following links:
For more information about how the app works have a look at our Discover pages http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/app/intro.html
View our Android Help page by selecting Help in the main menu on your device.
If you think your device should be supported, but isn’t, please talk to the experts on the TV Anywhere forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/bd-p/TVA/
Copyright ©2014 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Introducing Viki Pass - Enjoy Ads-Free and HD experience for $3.99/month. Try out for for free for 7-days!
Watch the best global TV shows, movies, entertainment news and other premium content in high quality, translated into more than 150 languages by a community of avid fans. Together, we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are!
- Discover great shows from around the world in our Home screen
- Watch with subtitles
- Timed Comments - watch the video with comments from the Viki community
- Popular Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese dramas
- Classic Japanese anime
- Classic American cartoons
- Facebook Connect, invite your friends and publish videos to your Timeline
- Search by country and by genre
- Share your favorites with friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Stream videos anywhere and anytime with a WiFi or 3G connection
Download Viki now!
For questions, comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about Viki by visiting our website: http://www.viki.com
Get access to even more content by becoming a Qualified Contributor. Learn more at www.viki.com/community.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of some licenses from content owners, videos may not be available in all regions.
Offline Mode - Watch your downloaded videos when you have limited network coverage.
Customers whose devices contain Intel chipsets may wish to note that the on-demand feature will not be available to them, as the software is incompatible with Intel chipsets.
e.g. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 LTE
List of Supported Android Models At Present (Please be advised that we're actively expanding the list)
Please note that this app is not supported with devices running on ART Android RunTime - Andriod 5.0/ Lollipop.
Android OS Version
S/N Type Name
1 Mobile Samsung S3 GT-I9305
2 Mobile Samsung S3 GT-I9300
3 Mobile Samsung S4 GT-I9500
4 Mobile Samsung S5 G900F
5 Mobile Samsung Note II GT-N7105
6 Mobile Samsung Note 3 (LTE) N9005
7 Mobile Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-I9205
8 Mobile Samsung Grand 2
9 Mobile Samsung Galaxy K Zoom
10 Tablet Samsung Note 10.1 LTE
11 Tablet Samsung Tab 8.9 GT-P7300
12 Tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 8 GT-N5120
13 Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-in SM-T210R
14 Tablet Samsung Pro 10.1 T525
15 Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 LTE
16 Tablet Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP321
17 Mobile Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833
18 Mobile Sony Xperia X Mobile C6603
19 Mobile Sony Xperia T2 Ultra D5303
20 Mobile Sony Xperia Z2 (Sirius) D6503
21 Mobile Sony Xperia Eagle D2303
22 Mobile HTC ONE
23 Mobile HTC ONE Mini
24 Mobile HTC ONE Max
25 Tablet Google Nexus 7
26 Mobile LG Optimus F5 P875
27 Mobile LG Optimus L9 P768
28 Mobile LG Optimus G Pro 2 D838
29 Mobile LG Flex
30 Mobile LG G2
31 Mobile Motorola Xoom
32 Mobile Google Mobile Nexus 5
33 Mobile HTC One M8
34 Mobile HTC DESIRE 610
35 Mobile HTC DESIRE 816 A5
36 Mobile Huawei HONOR 3X G750
37 Mobile Huawei Ascend G6 Y511
38 Mobile LG F70 LTE D315
39 Mobile LG G2 MINI LTE D620k
40 Mobile LG Optimus G PRO E988
41 Tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 P905
42 Tablet Samsung GALAXY TAB PRO 8.4 T325
43 Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7.0 T215
44 Mobile Sony XPERIA M2 D2303
45 Mobile Sony Xperia SP C5303
46 Mobile Sony Xperia Z1 C6903
47 Mobile Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503
48 Mobile Huawei Ascend G730
49 Mobile Huawei Ascend G740
50 Mobile Huawei Honor 3C
51 Tablet Sony Z2 LTE P521
52 Mobile Huawei Ascend P7
53 Mobile Samsung Ace 4
54 Mobile HTC Desire 510
55 Mobile Sony Xperia C3
56 Mobile Samsung Note Edge N915
57 Mobile HTC One E8
58 Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha G850F
59 Mobile LG G3 D855
60 Tablet Samsung galaxy tab S 8.4
61 Mobile HTC One XL
At launch, 16 titles will be available on StarHub Silver App. These include hugely-popular drama series Feng Shui Family, a drama that revolves around two families turning against each other due to Feng Shui restrictions set by their ancestors, Night Market Life, narrates the life of a strong woman who has to earn a livelihood by selling food at the night market, after being betrayed by her husband, and Variety Get Together, a light-hearted variety show by renowned hosts Hu Gua, Dong Zhi Cheng and Hao Jiao Xiang Qi. On average, 10 new episodes per title will be introduced every month. Users will be able to sample the programmes with one episode per title made available for free viewing.
StarHub Silver App can be downloaded for free on Android devices. Existing subscribers of Ruyi Channel can continue to watch the content via StarHub Silver App at no additional cost. Customers can subscribe to Ruyi Channel at a monthly subscription fee of $6.42 (including GST) per month by calling StarHub’s Customer Service at 1630. For more information, please visit www.starhub.com/tv.
StarHub Silver does not support video playback on rooted Android Devices.
This is because if a device is identified as being “rooted”, we can’t guarantee to our content partners’ satisfaction that the programmes and movies can be protected from copying or illegal distribution.
RTM TV1, RTM TV2, RTM Parlimen, MyTV, KLPop, BernamaTV, Al Hijrah and much more. More channels will be added from time to time, so please keep on supporting this app.
Any suggestions? Don't forget to drop us a review!!!
* This app requires stable Internet connection.
* Subscription to 3G data plan is strongly recommended to avoid additional charges from telcos.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/1malaysiatv
Follow us on Twitter: @1MalaysiaTV
Follow the dev: @raffcommtech
**Please note that this app is not supported and/or not stable on several Android devices. Report to us if your device is one of them and tell us what is your Android devices along with the OS version.
**Any suggestions or improvements needed would be great to write in the comments.
1. Live TV Streaming - Watch your favourite programs on the move from TV1, TV2, TVi, Muzik Aktif and RTM Parlimen.
2. Live Radio Streaming - NASIONALfm, Radio Klasik, MINNALfm, Ai FM, TraxxFM, KLfm, AsyikFM, Vfm, WaiFM and MuzikFM.
3. TV Guide - Keep you in mind, where you can put a reminder on your phone calendar .
4. RTM info notifications.
Download mio TV PLAY to enjoy these features:
1. Browse and rent the latest and popular Hollywood blockbuster movies
2. Buy passes to watch live streaming channels on the app
3. Charge payments to either Singtel Mobile Bill or Credit Card
4. Find movies arranged according to intuitive categories
5. Movies and TV channels are played in full screen
6. Watch and switch TV channels effortlessly
7. View the electronic program guide to see your favourite TV show schedules
8. Sports fans may enjoy football matches on mio Stadium plus other choice TV channels via live streaming
9. Read detailed movie information with synopsis, cast & crew and more
10. Available only in selected Android Devices and is enjoyed even in non-Singtel networks
Just sign-in to the app and you can access to 5 quality channels from TrueVisions and if you are TrueVisions member who use TrueMove H you can get free viewing of channels on your package by registering smart card number and mobile number.
In the new version, you can enjoy your on-demand content in the Library menu, choose favorite channels from grid tv guide up to 7 days or able to watch any missed programs on 2 days Catch-Up, and many more functions coming.
If you have trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This App requires an active connection to a Wi-Fi or 3G* network.
- Subscription charges may apply on some certain services.
- This application is available for Platinum HD, Gold HD, Super Family, Super Sport, Super Knowledge, Knowledge Pack, and Enjoy Pack.
* Operator charges may apply
To stream, HyppTV Everywhere requires a 3G/4G cellular data or wifi connection. Respective mobile operator charges apply.
We recommend a minimum bandwidth of 1MB per second for the best quality viewing experience.
Content rights for HyppTV Everywhere is only applicable for use in Malaysia.
1. Live TV channels – from Warner TV to Nick Jr to TVB8, we’ve got it all
2. Video on Demand (VOD) – from blockbuster movies to all time classics
3. Favourite list – go straight to your preferred channels
4. Reminder List – never miss your favourite programs, ever!
5. Security features – some things are just not appropriate for children
6. Payment – pay for what you want via various payment modes
7. Billing – keep track of your bills and payment history
How to register:
1. Launch HyppTV Everywhere app and select ‘Register’
2. Enter your information and an activation code will be sent to you via email & SMS
3. Enter the activation code or click on the link in your email
4. Login to enjoy HyppTV Everywhere!
For UniFi or Streamyx (above 4M) subscribers:
1. Register for access - Call 1 300 88 1222 for UniFi subscribers. Call 100 (homeline) or 1 300 888 123 (mobile) for Streamyx customers
2. Choose to subscribe to Pack A (RM5/month for 2 devices) or Pack B (RM10/month for 5 devices)
3. You will receive your user ID and password via email & SMS within 24 hours
4. Login HyppTV Everywhere app using the user ID and password given
The desktop version is available at http://hypptv.tm.com.my
For questions, comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com
HyppTV website: http://www.tm.com.my/hypptv
Facebook & instagram: HyppWorld
InstantTV is an app by RecordTV that enables you to watch the following channels legally:
Singapore: Channel 5, 8, U, NewsAsia, Suria, Vasantham, Okto
Thailand: Channel 3, 5, 8, Modernine TV, MCOT World, You Channel, Bang Channel, M Channel, Saibadee TV, Hot TV, TCI TV, SMM TV Sports, Siam TV 13, GMM One, Spring News
Malaysia: RTM TV1, TV2, TVi
and many more (50+ International channels)
By clicking a Singapore Free to Air channel, you record it and play it back instantly. Since it is recorded, you can even pause it for some time and come back to it. For permanent (90 day) recordings, you should visit recordtv.com. Remember, there are many TV apps out there. Don't toggle between apps for individual channels. Get all of them in one place!
Do note that only the above listed channels are recorded on RecordTV servers by consumers. The other channels link to third party sites over which RecordTV Pte. Ltd. has no control. It is recommended if that if you have an issue with the content of any of the channels that are not Singapore free-to-air channels, you should ensure that those third party external streams are not authorised and takes actions on those third party sites to take them down. Our service will be unable to facilitate the watching of those channels if they are taken down.
RecordTV has no relationship or affiliation with any of the broadcasters or content owners of the TV channels (including MediaCorp) mentioned here.
* As at 22 October 2014.