Get news from Minnesota’s most trusted source through the Star Tribune app for Android tablet and phone. Easily explore more stories, find more content, discuss more, engage more, and be the first to know more with breaking news alerts. Download it today and get more of what matters to Minnesota from the state’s largest newsroom. All-day, every day.
• Explore more: From in-depth investigative reports to the latest local, regional, state, national and global news, our awarding-winning 200+ journalists cover it all.
• Find more: Search for your favorite columnists, stories, or browse through sections.
• Discuss more: Easily share, text or email a story.
• Engage more: Have an opinion? Leave a comment and be a part of the conversation.
• Know more: Get breaking news alerts and be the first to learn when news happens.
The Star Tribune app is free to download, and all users enjoy a sampling of articles. Star Tribune Subscribers get full access to the app, plus unlimited access to StarTribune.com, with a qualifying subscription.
SUBSCRIPTION SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER:
Get your first month FREE!
• Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of complimentary articles each month. Get Star Tribune Premium Digital Access for only $14.99/month (first month FREE).
• Your subscription to Star Tribune Premium Digital Access includes unlimited content on StarTribune.com and complete access to the Star Tribune app on smartphones and tablets.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account with the confirmation of your purchase after the first-month trial.
• Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Subscriptions menu in the Google Play Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
Terms of Service: www.startribunecom/termsofuse
Please reach out to us with any comments or questions at https://www.startribune.com/appfeedback