Tracker for Vintage Star Wars is a portfolio and price guide app for tracking your vintage Star Wars collection. It requires an active Tracker account which can be setup at www.starwarstracker.com
Portfolio functionality keeps you organized and in control of your collection. Upload your own images for each item and record important details such as condition, when you got it and how much you paid for it.
The actively maintained digital price guide allows you to get a unique view of the market. Enriched prices are harvested weekly from various collector markets, and cover hundreds of items such as loose figures, mint on card figures, vehicles, playsets, POTF coins and much more!
Build up your portfolio of collectibles and get instant on-demand valuations based on current market prices including a weekly automated valuation!
Main highlights are features:
* Record items in your portfolios and tag with rich detail such as licensee, price paid, descriptions, sale currency and condition. Include multiple images to fully describe each piece
* Create portfolios to cover all aspects of your collection, or one list for everything - it's your choice
* Track your loose figures, MOC figures, vehicles, playsets and much more
* Useful statistics such as overall spend and number of items in your collection
* Easy and quick price searches for hundreds of vintage items. Enriched statistics, percentile bands, and scatter graphs as well as raw data allow you to analyse prices in powerful ways. Never over-pay and never under-sell!
* Run on-demand valuations for your collection based on actual market data and real world market prices. No longer do you need to rely on biased, out-dated print price guides.
* Print labelling stickers using the desktop application and scan the barcode using your smart phone camera to pull up the portfolio item record from your collection
* Opt-in market update emails are sent weekly, and include a valuation of your portfolio in response to the latest market prices
* Flexible currency conversion engine to provide converted pricing from sales data around the world into your chosen "home" currency