Access your accounts from anywhere by using the State Bank of Cochran mobile banking application. You can view your balances and transaction history, transfer money between your accounts, make loan payments, find our branch and ATM locations, and more. This application is free to all customers of State Bank of Cochran, First Laurens Bank, and Community Bank of Johnson County who are enrolled in our Internet Banking service.
• Check the balances on your accounts
• View transaction history
• Instant balance inquiries
• Bill Pay
• Pay loan payments
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Mobile deposit capture – subject to approval
• Peer-to-Peer Transfers through PopMoney (Bill Pay required)
• Locate nearby locations and ATMs
• Report lost or stolen debit cards
• Phone number to contact our locations
*SBC Mobile is an application built for smartphones and is only available to those who have an account with State Bank of Cochran that has been enabled to use Internet Banking. We provide this application free of charge; however, your cellular service provider may charge fees for text messaging and/or web access. Please check your mobile plan for details. Carrier may limit access outside of the United States. State Bank of Cochran cannot be held responsible for the availability or speed of your mobile network. Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection is required for use.