I often cannot use the infinite page setting as I like to be able to print out my pages afterwards... so I keep it in letter style but because of that it is sometimes hard to write on the bottom of the page, it would be great if you could pull the page down. Another Issue is that I wish that you could expand writing options for tablets or customize the writing menu bar to have favorites So that when writing you could save and choose favorite pen options or a line instead of always having to navigate through the menu. A calligraphy pen would be awesome and very... very much appreciated.
It has the best handwriting and pdf support of any app I have tried so far, but the slow load times when scrolling make using it a chore. I would rather deal with harder to use programs that require lengthy setups but then work properly once I begin writing.
Still the best. I bought Premium version a long time ago and it was best money ever spent. The only thing this amazing app is missing is a big widget showing the latest current note.
I use this app to make math videos and I love it. The ink speed is the reason I downloaded the app. I purchased the annual subscription so I could upload PDFs.
bait and switch, says notate on pdf and cannot do so without fee
By far best note taking and PDF annotating app for Android!
• Added support for system clipboard - copy and paste images and text from other apps!
• Improved UI for background picker and page settings on large screens
• Fixed issue with presenting to anything other than Chromecast on Android 7.1+
• Fixed crash when adding images on Huawei devices
• Bug fixes and improvements to PDF rendering and exporting
• Various improvements to Chromebook support
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Full changelog: http://goo.gl/EsAlNK
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life