Looking for a job while on the move? The Caterer Job Search App is here to help! Here’s how:
Caterer.com is the UK’s number one job board for the hospitality industry, attracting around 500,000 hospitality professionals to its site and listing 17,000 live jobs ads every month. This activity cements its strong reputation among jobseekers and recruiters alike, so whether you’re working in hotels, restaurants, bars or contract catering, you can trust Caterer.com to be your first port of call.
And if that wasn’t enough, the hospitality industry is so confident in Caterer.com’s ability to deliver that it’s now the exclusive patron supplier of recruitment to the British Hospitality Association and Restaurant Association.
Whether you’re sat on the bus, walking through town or in the comfort of your very own living room, you can search and apply for jobs with our app in just a few simple taps. Complete with a wide range of Native features, it delivers an engaging user experience that will guide you through your search and apply in a series of quick and easy steps.
Join the Caterer family
- Search for vacancies with one of the UK’s leading jobs boards
- Find jobs with millions of other jobseekers
- Look through job ads from multinationals to regionally-based businesses
- Share your favourite listings via social media
- View new and saved jobs efficiently
- Create job alerts and receive personalised push notifications
- Find jobs posted daily from the hospitality sector
- Filter by relevance, salary, date or distance
It’s all about location
- Browse jobs from all over the UK
- Use in-app map functionality to find jobs locally
- Adjust your search radius by miles
- View recent searches to speed up the process
Apply with your cloud-saved CV
- Access your CV using modern cloud technology
- Upload your personal details in just a few easy taps
- Join millions of other Caterer job candidates online
- Don’t want to apply now? Email yourself the ad and save it for later
Applying for jobs has never been so easy!
Caterer are committed to listening and actioning customer feedback to enable our applications to continually evolve, so please rate and comment whenever possible. We would love to know how we can better assist you with your job search through mobile apps.